December 04, 2008 @ 13:13:01
so i walked into concepts monday.... and common was there... damn, i couldn't believe that i had left my camera in the car... dude seemed mad chill, shook his hand and everything
December 04, 2008 @ 20:05:04
^^^^ Yes he held a listening party there for his album. Check out Frank the Butchers blog on www.highsnob.com for pics and a recap.
December 04, 2008 @ 23:38:45
Just caught the end of Jay Leno before I watch conan and Common did a performance. He was wearing high top silver supras (possibly) and a grey cardigan, concepts shoulda had him rep witha shirt or hat
December 05, 2008 @ 07:43:18
damn i never noticed this before but common is a legit bald man haha
December 05, 2008 @ 10:26:53
The silver high tops might have been the YSL's he copped from Concepts.
December 05, 2008 @ 14:17:39
Chedda, what's good, I heard you and Deon gonna come by and ball up, let me find out Concepts got some ball players.
December 05, 2008 @ 16:19:02
Heads up for you guys especially denim heads, went into stels today and picked up some apc's. But yeah everything in store except apc is 30 percent off
December 05, 2008 @ 18:45:37
anyone got a connect for a dentist/oral surgeon (no homo)? My insurance is junk and my lower jaw is like 3x the normal size on the right. Internet research is pretty evenly divided on whether its my wisdom teeth or if its my jaw, and I'd rather not hit up a doctor who can't help me and will charge me just to tell me to see someone else...

Give me painkillers at the stash lacoste drop tomorrow...
December 05, 2008 @ 22:57:31
so i walked into concepts monday.... and common was there... damn, i couldn't believe that i had left my camera in the car... dude seemed mad chill, shook his hand and everything

my crew was there to interview him. I was supposed to be there for photos but I was at school in Bridgewater. They got the footage but I'm so pissed I missed it!!!
What's going on tonight with u hypebeasters??
December 05, 2008 @ 23:52:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
my crew was there to interview him. I was supposed to be there for photos but I was at school in Bridgewater. They got the footage but I'm so pissed I missed it!!!
What's going on tonight with u hypebeasters??

you go to bridgewater state?..my boy goes there..everytime i go up there & party (like once a month)i'm usually up to my eyeballs in drunk impressionable bitches..
December 06, 2008 @ 00:23:31
the celtics won today...
December 06, 2008 @ 14:45:54
is there anywhere that still has the black/red phat 1s? and has anywhere gotten the blk/blue ones?
December 06, 2008 @ 15:25:51
Anyone go to Mass Art?
December 06, 2008 @ 17:10:43
you go to bridgewater state?..my boy goes there..everytime i go up there & party (like once a month)i'm usually up to my eyeballs in drunk impressionable bitches..

lol .. my dad teaches there..hha sorry that was kind of random
December 07, 2008 @ 09:24:54
is there anywhere that still has the black/red phat 1s? and has anywhere gotten the blk/blue ones?

We've got the Black/Blue joints at Concepts' 37 Brattle Location, and whatever's left of the black and reds at the 11A location.

Afroninja I kind of go to mass art, it's a long story, but what's good? you go there too?
December 07, 2008 @ 09:58:36

LOL yea I go to the bridge but I kinda wish I went to school in Boston instead.
Bw's ok. The party scene kindof died down a little bit now.
Whose your boy? I might know him
December 07, 2008 @ 10:00:08
lol .. my dad teaches there..hha sorry that was kind of random

What department ?
December 07, 2008 @ 10:31:48
economics

http://www.economics.neu.edu/people/saranjam/

he teaches at northeastern and springfield state along with bridgewater
December 07, 2008 @ 11:43:25
^i go mcp, lol my school is full of nerds....
December 07, 2008 @ 11:45:34
Anyone go to Mass Art?

i go to mcp, as you might know its right next to mass art..... i think i know who u are if i think who u are is who u are.... do u work at bodegas?
December 07, 2008 @ 12:15:06
We've got the Black/Blue joints at Concepts' 37 Brattle Location, and whatever's left of the black and reds at the 11A location.

Afroninja I kind of go to mass art, it's a long story, but what's good? you go there too?

Naw, it's my number 1 right now. I'm still a senior in highschool. I'm just interested in how you like it really.

i go to mcp, as you might know its right next to mass art..... i think i know who u are if i think who u are is who u are.... do u work at bodegas?

Nope, don't work at Bodega lol.
December 07, 2008 @ 12:32:52
Originally posted by Inactive User
LOL yea I go to the bridge but I kinda wish I went to school in Boston instead.
Bw's ok. The party scene kindof died down a little bit now.
Whose your boy? I might know him

his names dave..i dont wanna put his government out there..actually fuck it his names dave cutler..junior i think?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 07, 2008 @ 14:55:50
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
December 07, 2008 @ 15:22:04
his names dave..i dont wanna put his government out there..actually fuck it his names dave cutler..junior i think?

I thought you were going to pm it to me lol.
Buy I know the name, sounds very familiar. I may have had class with him
December 07, 2008 @ 15:24:59
economics

http://www.economics.neu.edu/people/saranjam/

he teaches at northeastern and springfield state along with bridgewater

I've seen your dad before. Not as much this semester but all the time last semester.
Sry I keep double posting. I'm on my iPhone and it makes me lazy
December 08, 2008 @ 12:07:27
Whats the deal with the dunkXchanges how come new york get them like every weekend and we get them once a blue moon
December 08, 2008 @ 13:15:26
Whats the deal with the dunkXchanges how come new york get them like every weekend and we get them once a blue moon

i dont know but the last one that i went to was fucking weak..too many young kids with like $10 trying to lowball..i hope they bring it back to reup for the next one..
December 08, 2008 @ 18:37:57
any stores in Boston got a play cloths account?
December 09, 2008 @ 10:25:05
yea the last boston dunkxchange was weak as hell. There was nothing to buy and had some of the same boring sneaker tables from the first one. and not as much people went to the 2nd one.
Please login first to reply.
x