November 09, 2008 @ 16:27:10 PM
This shit is hilarious. Drifter is so obviously more informed than everyone else it's ridiculous. I'm almost tempted to say he's not even anti-obama, but it's the easiest argument to pick in a room full of morons who support obama without knowing why, and he's schooling you all just by playing devil's advocate. As for barr/paul, Bill Barr asked Ron Paul to be his running mate so i don't think its fair to call him a phony and Paul the real deal.

FWIW i voted for nader, which was the right choice if you're any sort of progressive/leftist who's not blinded by obama's rhetoric and the scam that is the the 2 party shitstem. You keep voting for the republicrat party you're gonna keep getting the same shitty government. Also, so long as no candidate gets a majority, there's a gaping hole in their mandate, which is why 3rd party and write in votes will always be meaningful. What this country needs is some form of runoff in the case that a candidate doesnt get a majority of votes, but we'd need to scrap the electoral college system (that has elected 3 presidents who got less votes than their opponents, and made it seem like obama won in a landslide when in actuality his margin of victory was a few percentage points in the actual voting) but we all know that will never happen as then shitbum states with 3 electoral votes will while because their representation will be reduced because votes will be counted based on voters and not based on senators/congressmen (remember in 4th grade civics they gave all the sates an equal say in the senate so small states wouldnt revolt, this translates directly to the electoral college and is part of why its so broken).

+1111million , i have never met you, yet you are consistently on point with your logic and how my logic.

Keep that shit up, this country needs educated people more than ever.

Your point on the electoral college is well taken. There are many who would argue its importance, but honestly after this election i fail to see it.

What really bugs me is not the fact that people are calling this a landslide and not understanding the electoral college, etc. But the fact that everyone complains about groups having too much power and how horrible the republicans were.

Yet the democrats have massive power now and there are hardly any checks and balances. Is TJXENOS and I the only ones who were awake during government class?
November 09, 2008 @ 16:27:39 PM
if u really think black people are racist than go ahead and think that. i never met one racist black person............

Hold up, so according to your logic, since i have never met a serial killer. There are no serial killers. Since I've never met a racist white male, there are no racist white males.

That makes no sense, now let's get past that stupidity. You state you've never met a racist black person. OH REALLY! See they may not say "oh fuck white people hang them right now" But they will be subtle with it, for instance only voting for a candidate because they are black, is straight up racism.

But see you seem like a person who wouldn't understand subtlety

look at these racist white guys.

most of the poele who voted for mccain were racist white people from the south. if u look northeast it was basically all obama....

I love how people up North consistently spread ignorance. Everyone up here still to this day talks about how the South is backwards and racist.

Shit, sure go to the middle ob the boonies in Georgia I am sure there might be racism. But most of the South is like the North, fuck there are so many Mass natives that move down south.

Little high school lesson for ya. The north had slaves before the civil war and the north was very racist. Just that the north didnt have cotton fields so didnt have as many.

And you pretty much said that most of half america...which is the amount that voted for mccain...is white southern racist people. Are you serious? Do you really think they make up that much of america nowadays.

Also you are proving my point, if they are racist for voting for mccain...then so are the blacks for voting for obama.

what does that tell u??

nothing.

obama was the better choice

hold up, wtf, did you just prove that made obama the better choice? seriously explain this to me, i am dumbfounded.

you saying blacks are racists.

but show me evidence????????????/

Dude, you live in Boston, look around its not hard to find. A city is the perfect place to find all walks of life and prove my point. Again its subtle, so you wont see it.

http://a.html

LOL, dude obama has/had a racist preacher. I dont need to pull up websites. Which incase you didnt know its the WORLD WIDE WEB.

WHERE THE STARS ARE TYPE NIG GER (no space obviously)

the thing u guys are not understanding is black poeple who voted for obama has nothing to do with black people being racist.

If they only voted for him due to him being the first black president...yes thats racist.

its jsut the same as if an asian person ran for president of the US most of the Asian people will vote for that person.

If they only voted due to the person being asian...then that is racism.

of it was a hispanic person most hispanic people would vote for that person.

same thing.

you talking about blacks being racist when they already had 2 attempts to assassinate barack obama just because he is black

So hold up, because some whites are racist and want obama dead, that means blacks cant be racist? Makes no sense.

And secondly, you are talking about crazy people on meth? That is what you are bringing up? How many times did bush get threats from all races. Your reaching for straws here man.

so your saying that allllllll the NFL, NBA, Rappers, Singers, are all racist??????

WOW, when the fuck did i say that? You are a dumbass motherfucker huh? you are an ignorant fool, you seriously need to open a book and open your mind kid. Cus i can see you being nothing your whole life with that ignorance.

And you know what, I think Lebron James saying "black kids can finally be something besides an athlete" was retarded and blacks have always been able to be something besides an athlete.

Who the fuck started BET? a black male who is a billionaire...so people can make it obviously.

Agan, you are like 17 right?

they all work with white poeple, they all have white friends and im 100% sure they not racist.

Dude, you dont understand the world, you think if someone is racist they must go around hating all day long.

NO, you can be very subtle. Sure i can have black friends, but then i can turn around and say id never marry a black woman. That would make me not a full blown racist, but still racist.

But i must say that some black people who voted didnt even watch a debate, they just voted for no reason when they didnt know what was going on.

Isn't that what ive been saying? And are you talking about yourself?

But you just gotta understand its nothing about racism.

You think Jesse Jackson is racist??????

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS! you have proven your ignorance. first off that picture is from huffington post the most bias piece of shift left wing website. is that where you got your obama information from?

Secondly, Jesse jackson has done more harm then good. He constantly is a loud mouth causing more issues and causes more than just whites to dislike blacks due to his loud mouth. are you serious? whos next al sharpton? Those two take advantage of racism and profit off of it.

NOO he is not. He was crying because he was so happy to see a black president get elected. He never thought it would happen.

Oh right, he also siad he wanted to cut off obamas nuts on live television.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HaYEPMOZDE0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HaYEPMOZDE0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OMG OWNED! he is a fake lying fuck.

you see jesse with Martin Luther King. Jesse Jackson has been wanting to see a black president since Martin Luther King Was alive. But he is not racist. he just been fightling for black rights ever since.... And for something like this to happen is jsut Amazing.

dude, just cus you were with MLK a great man doesnt make you a great man. MLK would be appalled by the shit jesse jackson has done in recent years.

oh and again, he wanted to cut off obamas nuts...what you got to say?????

so Oprah is racist as well..... okkkkk

No oprah is a fat fuck, who only had obama on her show and not mccain. she proved she was bias and was so hypocritical. She is a dumb fuck, who needs to stop acting like she knows poltiics. and needs to eat some more twinkies.

smh

w/e i dont even give a fuck. obama won wooo

that sucks mccain voters kill your selves

wtf, obviously you care, and wow so mature, up until now youve shown so much maturity.

If u think racism is the reason obama won u dumb.

LOLZ im dumb? Dang kid, what school did you go to? I need to write a letter to the superintendent and tell them to shut that school down.

the US has only 13.4% black people so what does that tell you??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

That there is around 40 million blacks...which is a decent number.

please explain.................................

so u saying 13.4% helped obama become president???

of course they helped...are you joking. Ask obama he will agree. again are you fucking joking?

Now i think i know what your saying, that i am trying to say the blacks made him win.

No and yes. of course it wasnt just the black vote. But when over 90% of a group is voting for you it helps.

Also our election was very close...so if the blacks didnt vote at all. it wither would ahve been a tie or obama would have lost. so again, are you serious obviously the black vote played a role.

Again what school do you go to? it needs to be shut down, just like your argument.
November 09, 2008 @ 16:38:34 PM
lmfaooo

im sorry i have a life. im not going to quote every part you wrote and write my opinion to it.

sorry.

just not gonna happen.

lmfaooo u have no life at all.............................

who does that?

all i gotta say is OBAMA WON AINT SHIT U CAN DO ABOUT IT.

lmfaoooo i still cant believe u quoted everything i wrote and wrote a paragraph for each part.

November 09, 2008 @ 17:07:26 PM
lmfaooo

im sorry i have a life. im not going to quote every part you wrote and write my opinion to it.

sorry.

just not gonna happen.

lmfaooo u have no life at all.............................

who does that?

all i gotta say is OBAMA WON AINT SHIT U CAN DO ABOUT IT.

lmfaoooo i still cant believe u quoted everything i wrote and wrote a paragraph for each part.

Dude the IRONY, i know you dont know what word means but god damn. The dude who told me he will meet up with me to fight me over an internet post. Is saying i have no life? Again the irony...look it up, since you dont know much.

And yea 10 minutes of my life was taken away, i should get one. I know it took you 3 hours to get all your little pictures together and think of a half decent argument.

But people who actually know what they are saying can usually speak and type pretty fast.

And i love how, now you dont want to reply, after i have shot down everything you said. You are so funny, stereotypical, but funny.
November 09, 2008 @ 17:32:14 PM
lmfaooo this dude just dont know how dumb he sound right now.

You are talking about something that you can not change, like you getting pissed because Obama is president. If u dont like it GTFOOOOOooooooooo..

But your judging the dude for no reason.

But thats not even what its about. All your bitching about basically is black people being racist.

Forreal ***** u need your tampon..........

You didnt shut anything i wrote down.

All u did was write your opinion to what i wrote.

And your opinion doesnt count.

And yes you have no life for bitching about how Obama is president, because u cant change anything, and i do have a life for telling you to fight me because its something that can actually happen.

But go do something with your life.

If you dont like it do something about it!!!

thats all im gonna say now

"If You Dont Like It Do Something About It"

lmaoo im done with this loser.
November 09, 2008 @ 18:11:52 PM
Celtics are lookin good, Tony Allen is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
November 09, 2008 @ 21:07:21 PM
ummmm okkk....

if u really think black people are racist than go ahead and think that. i never met one racist black person............

look at these racist white guys.

most of the poele who voted for mccain were racist white people from the south. if u look northeast it was basically all obama....

what does that tell u??

obama was the better choice

you saying blacks are racists.

but show me evidence????????????/

http://www.******mania.net/forum/******-president-barack-hussein-obama/7197-my-gift-******-obama.html

WHERE THE STARS ARE TYPE NIG GER (no space obviously)

the thing u guys are not understanding is black poeple who voted for obama has nothing to do with black people being racist.

its jsut the same as if an asian person ran for president of the US most of the Asian people will vote for that person.

of it was a hispanic person most hispanic people would vote for that person.

you talking about blacks being racist when they already had 2 attempts to assassinate barack obama just because he is black

so your saying that allllllll the NFL, NBA, Rappers, Singers, are all racist????????????????????

they all work with white poeple, they all have white friends and im 100% sure they not racist.

But i must say that some black people who voted didnt even watch a debate, they just voted for no reason when they didnt know what was going on.

But you just gotta understand its nothing about racism.

You think Jesse Jackson is racist??????

NOO he is not. He was crying because he was so happy to see a black president get elected. He never thought it would happen.

you see jesse with Martin Luther King. Jesse Jackson has been wanting to see a black president since Martin Luther King Was alive. But he is not racist. he just been fightling for black rights ever since.... And for something like this to happen is jsut Amazing.

so Oprah is racist as well..... okkkkk

smh

w/e i dont even give a fuck. obama won woooooooooooooooooo

that sucks mccain voters kill your selves

If u think racism is the reason obama won u dumb.

the US has only 13.4% black people so what does that tell you??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

please explain.................................

so u saying 13.4% helped obama become president???

I only read the beginning and the end of this post so I'll address those:

1. The north has historically been democratic just as the south has historically been republican. The argument that southerners didn't vote for obama because they were racist white people is unbelievably dumb because, in reality, Obama won many more southern states than his previous WHITE democratic candidates.

2. Yes, that 13% did have a huge impact on the race. If the 95% of that 13% who voted for obama were cut in half, the race would have been a virtual deadlock.
November 09, 2008 @ 22:10:36 PM
I'm not going to get into the whole political debate but everyone is racist in one way or another. It's hard not to be when stereotypes are constantly being fed to us everyday of our lives.

So it's okay to be racist. You just have to be aware of it and not act upon it.

And having a friend of another race doesn't automatically make you a non-racist.
November 09, 2008 @ 22:33:15 PM
i love the douchebags who jump in cus no one is talking to them, so they feel this need to get into a conversation.

People are posting and having conversations, yet this guy says give it a rest.>smh you're so cool.

"cus no one is talking to me"

Nah, I'm just not trying to read page after page of you arguing and spittin political knowledge at people, Take that shit elsewhere.
November 09, 2008 @ 22:58:14 PM
dude how bout u guys exchange numbers or go meet in a ihop and discuss this over hot pancakes and let other people discuss sneakers and Celtics and stuff jeez
November 10, 2008 @ 09:26:59 AM
One thing that you can't ignore is the fact that Obama mobilized two voting groups that had very little say in the past two elections. Obama was able to inspire the youth vote and the black vote. These are two voices that NEEDED to waken up for voting. I've been saying for years that our generation needed a political revolution that would wake people the fuck up. Why is it the generations before us were so intuned with politics yet our generation has faltered? Obama made it cool to be involved in politics, at least take it for what it is.

And before anyone calls me an Obama dickrider...trust me I'm not. I know very well how organized and structured his run at the presidency was. I've been a firm believer in the philosophy that nearly ALL politicians are scum bags.

You want people to be more involved in the political issues that surround them, yet you can't even see the first step being made because you're being blinded by your youthfully rebellious nature. How about instead of trying to shit on people on the internet, you try instead to take those people who just registered to vote in 08' and try to teach them something?

If you really cared about generating interest in politics you wouldn't be screaming about how shitty it is that everyone voted for Obama etc, etc....instead, you'd see the fact that people who normally DIDN'T give a shit, actually got off their lazy asses and took part in our Republic.

As far as Ron Paul goes...I'm all for scaling back Government, Federalism, etc....but let's say he did have his way, and States were given ultimate power and decision making...you can be sure as hell that I wouldn't want his ass as my Governor. Treasurer or something of that matter perhaps, but there is no way in hell I would want him in control of social issues.

btw....I wanted those fuckin Stash's
November 10, 2008 @ 15:01:48 PM
dude how bout u guys exchange numbers or go meet in a ihop and discuss this over hot pancakes and let other people discuss sneakers and Celtics and stuff jeez

was waiting for this post. big game wednesday
November 10, 2008 @ 16:46:14 PM
was waiting for this post. big game wednesday

Ain't no big game, Fuck Atlanta, tryin get all amped thinkin they were gonna upset us. We're gonna shart on them and let em know why we're champions.
November 10, 2008 @ 16:59:14 PM
One thing that you can't ignore is the fact that Obama mobilized two voting groups that had very little say in the past two elections. Obama was able to inspire the youth vote and the black vote. These are two voices that NEEDED to waken up for voting. I've been saying for years that our generation needed a political revolution that would wake people the fuck up. Why is it the generations before us were so intuned with politics yet our generation has faltered? Obama made it cool to be involved in politics, at least take it for what it is.

And before anyone calls me an Obama dickrider...trust me I'm not. I know very well how organized and structured his run at the presidency was. I've been a firm believer in the philosophy that nearly ALL politicians are scum bags.

You want people to be more involved in the political issues that surround them, yet you can't even see the first step being made because you're being blinded by your youthfully rebellious nature. How about instead of trying to shit on people on the internet, you try instead to take those people who just registered to vote in 08' and try to teach them something?

If you really cared about generating interest in politics you wouldn't be screaming about how shitty it is that everyone voted for Obama etc, etc....instead, you'd see the fact that people who normally DIDN'T give a shit, actually got off their lazy asses and took part in our Republic.

As far as Ron Paul goes...I'm all for scaling back Government, Federalism, etc....but let's say he did have his way, and States were given ultimate power and decision making...you can be sure as hell that I wouldn't want his ass as my Governor. Treasurer or something of that matter perhaps, but there is no way in hell I would want him in control of social issues.

So i should be happy that the youth and minorities voted, but voted for the most part without having knowledge, without knowing all the facts, and partially just because they "HATEZ BUSH LULZ"?

Yea, i should be happy. Look at what your saying and then maybe you might do a "wtf did i just say?"

An ignorant vote is horrible vote.

Oh and all you motherfuckers complaining about political post just cus its out of your spectrum, why dont you go to iHop, talk about sneakers that are $400 a pop and how you'll never get anywhere until you realize your too busy wasting shit on clothes you cant really afford. Hmmm, maybe.

I'll go back to talking about the hottest nikez for ya though. Oh and NYNE, case in point...look at these fools on here, not wanting to talk politics instead they want to talk about the freshest gear.

Bet many who voted for obama, especially the young are like these guys...they voted now they dont care. So again i should be happy why?
November 10, 2008 @ 17:29:27 PM
Ain't no big game, Fuck Atlanta, tryin get all amped thinkin they were gonna upset us. We're gonna shart on them and let em know why we're champions.

couldnt have said it better myself lol
November 10, 2008 @ 19:06:51 PM
by big game I meant two big teams right now, not that atlanta has a fighting chance.
November 11, 2008 @ 00:03:23 AM
So i should be happy that the youth and minorities voted, but voted for the most part without having knowledge, without knowing all the facts, and partially just because they "HATEZ BUSH LULZ"?

Yea, i should be happy. Look at what your saying and then maybe you might do a "wtf did i just say?"

An ignorant vote is horrible vote.

Oh and all you motherfuckers complaining about political post just cus its out of your spectrum, why dont you go to iHop, talk about sneakers that are $400 a pop and how you'll never get anywhere until you realize your too busy wasting shit on clothes you cant really afford. Hmmm, maybe.

I'll go back to talking about the hottest nikez for ya though. Oh and NYNE, case in point...look at these fools on here, not wanting to talk politics instead they want to talk about the freshest gear.

Bet many who voted for obama, especially the young are like these guys...they voted now they dont care. So again i should be happy why?

yo this is a clothing/sneaker forum, if politics is your thing then take your shit to a politics forum. Don't sit on a clothing/sneaker forum and talk that shit all day, what sense does that make?

oh and I didn't vote because I decided that I didn't really know shit about it and wasn't gonna vote just to vote....so nice try on assuming that shit.

damn so what was the box price on those stash's and how they look in person?
November 11, 2008 @ 00:09:51 AM
drift should write a book, title it Obama for dummies. Just so he can feel better about himself.
November 11, 2008 @ 09:14:49 AM

Obama did such a good job of mobilizing black voters he got gay marriage banned in california. 51% of white people voted to keep it legal. The black and hispanic votes that obama turned out tipped the scales to get prop 8 passed.

As for the youth vote, they were well mobilized in the last 2 elections. Basically what won obama the presidency is mccain running a sleazy Karl Rove style campaign and alienating HIS base in order to turn out the republican base that by and large would have showed up to vote just to keep the black guy out of office like democrats voted for kerry in astounding numbers in 04.

Im with drifter and the michael graham election day column in the herald that if you don't know shit, you're doing more harm than good by voting. If you don't know shit about the issues and voted obama because he had better marketing, sure its great mccains not the president but thats the same shit that gotr bush elected twice and on principle I can't support it.

Libertarian social policy is basically nonexistant. A basic tenet of the ideology is that social issues are for society to solve and not government. Unless you mean shit like entitlement programs/financial security, in which case i agree, letting peopel starve in the cold isnt the most benevolent thing, but its happening anyway in our current system with its more socialistic concepts such as social security/medicare/welfare/etc.

As for the stash's, all i gotta say about lineups is its about to be on some goon shit. You wanna camp, do your thing, you can't knock that dedication but fuck faggots who roll in packs with one holding down the line while the rest sleep in the car.
November 11, 2008 @ 09:17:38 AM
yo this is a clothing/sneaker forum, if politics is your thing then take your shit to a politics forum. Don't sit on a clothing/sneaker forum and talk that shit all day, what sense does that make?

oh and I didn't vote because I decided that I didn't really know shit about it and wasn't gonna vote just to vote....so nice try on assuming that shit.

damn so what was the box price on those stash's and how they look in person?

Actually this is a regional forum on a lifestyle website. The sneaker and clothing forums are a few links up from here on the forums main page. And unless you're ignorant and shouldnt vote (which you're bravely williing to admit, and i commend you for it) politics damn sure should be part of your lifestyle.
November 11, 2008 @ 16:57:00 PM
The Attic Cambridge Buy 1 get 1 Free Sale...
November 12, 2008 @ 10:22:11 AM
The Stash's were $225 and were nice...nicest since the Stash NYC AF-1 Hi IMO...

The "Hate Bush Lulz" crowd was already voting by 2004 and it didn't make enough of an impact, (that is if your support was for someone other than Bush.) And trust me, I feel you both when considering the frustration of being in a generation that has been rewarded for stupifying American culture, but what I see in this election is a possible turn around for us. We're talking about issues ingrained in our culture that take time to deal with. Why wasn't the black vote motivated before 2008? In part becauase there was no tangible power in voting, and I think this election changed that mindset...what this election HOPEFULLY did was empower a large group of people, and force them to realize that voting matters. Whether you agree with their vote or not, at least they're contributing, (which is why I said that you can't hate people for voting, all you can do is try and educate them, and hopefully they'll agree with you. Democracy is about giving people choices.)

Bush won thanks to Karl Rove's ravenous hunger for the Christian Right's vote. I never ONCE thought to myself that these people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Just as you have your principles, and can't support Obama's cult of personality, (which although is based on different agendas and issues, does have a similar smell to that of the Bush machine from 2000-2008,) I can't allow myself to think that other people's votes aren't worthy.

Which is why your example of the Proposition 8 can't really be admissible in this conversation. Not to mention the fact that I think there are far deeper and more complex issues lying at the heart of Homophobia in the Black community of the US, which would need it's own thread to be properly covered.

And in regards to Ron Paul...he is a Republican and he himself refused to run for the Presidency under any other party. So while philosophically he is a libertarian, he is not actually a libertarian. What bothers me about Ron Paul are his contradictions. It's nothing major...but the fact that he is pro-life and has made some questionable remarks about how our country is becoming 'too secular' make me think twice...He is a constitutionalist who said himself that the forefathers would be rolling in their graves if he saw how detached from Christianity we've become.

Xenos had it right when he said he voted for Nader. Nader is probably one of the most reasonable people in politics...across the board.
November 13, 2008 @ 14:00:02 PM
New Product
alife fitteds

reebok pumps

rogue status

(back)

nike restocks
unfuturas

nike sb backpack
November 13, 2008 @ 17:08:51 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS WEEKEND !!!!!!

11.14.08 - 11.15.08
EVERYTHING IN STORE BUY ONE GET ONE FREE (OF EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE)!
SHIRTS
SHOES
HATS
HOODIES
BAGS
EVEN TRUE RELIGIONS !!!

ALSO CHECK WWW.CNCPTS.COM FOR UPDATES AND OTHER SHOP RELATED INFO

sorry I did'nt get the photos today but if you go to the site you can see what we have new for this weekend
<3
November 13, 2008 @ 18:25:00 PM
Dorchember Jordan 1;s theres like 18 people in line right now at nike town some crazy shit im going to try to shop up mad early tomarro like 5 there really nice 125 retail all goes to charity what u guys think?
November 13, 2008 @ 20:57:37 PM
is the concepts sale for both stores?

Also Laced, how much for the reebok pumps?
November 14, 2008 @ 09:36:36 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User

just at 11A ( back of the tannery )
November 15, 2008 @ 12:23:49 PM

Also Laced, how much for the reebok pumps?

$120. smokeyface

also,new reebok pumps came in yesterday
November 15, 2008 @ 14:55:07 PM
politics is gettin a lil hot in here.

p.s. icollect, imu. blushing we were supposed to go to the concepts sale together
November 15, 2008 @ 18:20:37 PM
My dude. Im starting to collect quality over quantity. Last time there wasnt much quality plus im in Provi. as you know.
Please login first to reply.
x