FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 11, 2008 @ 04:57 PM
Bklyn617

The Attic Cambridge Buy 1 get 1 Free Sale...
November 12, 2008 @ 10:22 AM

The Stash's were $225 and were nice...nicest since the Stash NYC AF-1 Hi IMO...

The "Hate Bush Lulz" crowd was already voting by 2004 and it didn't make enough of an impact, (that is if your support was for someone other than Bush.) And trust me, I feel you both when considering the frustration of being in a generation that has been rewarded for stupifying American culture, but what I see in this election is a possible turn around for us. We're talking about issues ingrained in our culture that take time to deal with. Why wasn't the black vote motivated before 2008? In part becauase there was no tangible power in voting, and I think this election changed that mindset...what this election HOPEFULLY did was empower a large group of people, and force them to realize that voting matters. Whether you agree with their vote or not, at least they're contributing, (which is why I said that you can't hate people for voting, all you can do is try and educate them, and hopefully they'll agree with you. Democracy is about giving people choices.)

Bush won thanks to Karl Rove's ravenous hunger for the Christian Right's vote. I never ONCE thought to myself that these people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Just as you have your principles, and can't support Obama's cult of personality, (which although is based on different agendas and issues, does have a similar smell to that of the Bush machine from 2000-2008,) I can't allow myself to think that other people's votes aren't worthy.

Which is why your example of the Proposition 8 can't really be admissible in this conversation. Not to mention the fact that I think there are far deeper and more complex issues lying at the heart of Homophobia in the Black community of the US, which would need it's own thread to be properly covered.

And in regards to Ron Paul...he is a Republican and he himself refused to run for the Presidency under any other party. So while philosophically he is a libertarian, he is not actually a libertarian. What bothers me about Ron Paul are his contradictions. It's nothing major...but the fact that he is pro-life and has made some questionable remarks about how our country is becoming 'too secular' make me think twice...He is a constitutionalist who said himself that the forefathers would be rolling in their graves if he saw how detached from Christianity we've become.

Xenos had it right when he said he voted for Nader. Nader is probably one of the most reasonable people in politics...across the board.
November 13, 2008 @ 02:00 PM
LACED BOSTON

New Product
alife fitteds

reebok pumps

rogue status

(back)

nike restocks
unfuturas

nike sb backpack
November 13, 2008 @ 05:08 PM
imjfitz

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS WEEKEND !!!!!!

[SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"]11.14.08 - 11.15.08
EVERYTHING IN STORE BUY ONE GET ONE FREE (OF EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE)!
SHIRTS
SHOES
HATS
HOODIES
BAGS
EVEN TRUE RELIGIONS !!!

ALSO CHECK WWW.CNCPTS.COM FOR UPDATES AND OTHER SHOP RELATED INFO
[/FONT][/SIZE]

sorry I did'nt get the photos today but if you go to the site you can see what we have new for this weekend
[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="7"]<3[/SIZE][/FONT]
November 13, 2008 @ 06:25 PM
Tagger126

Dorchember Jordan 1;s theres like 18 people in line right now at nike town some crazy shit im going to try to shop up mad early tomarro like 5 there really nice 125 retail all goes to charity what u guys think?
November 13, 2008 @ 08:57 PM
drifter

is the concepts sale for both stores?

Also Laced, how much for the reebok pumps?
November 14, 2008 @ 09:36 AM
imjfitz

just at 11A ( back of the tannery )
November 15, 2008 @ 12:23 PM
LACED BOSTON

Also Laced, how much for the reebok pumps?

$120. cool

also,new reebok pumps came in yesterday
November 15, 2008 @ 02:55 PM
eatmysh0rts

politics is gettin a lil hot in here.

p.s. icollect, imu. smile we were supposed to go to the concepts sale together
November 15, 2008 @ 06:20 PM
iCOLLECT

My dude. Im starting to collect quality over quantity. Last time there wasnt much quality plus im in Provi. as you know.
November 15, 2008 @ 06:48 PM
Tagger126

best deal there was 2 CDP 1 + 22 for 100$ each
November 16, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
drifter

$120. cool

also,new reebok pumps came in yesterday

wtf, kids actually wear that shit? Talk about fucking tacky. Not to mention the soles just make the shoe seem so cheap. Not sure how to explain it. but for sure not worth $120.

Anyone know of any good black friday deals?

I heard H&M had a good percentage off last year. if they do it agian, im purchasing atleast a couple hundred worth of gear for ebay and myself.
November 16, 2008 @ 07:48 PM
SBJmarT

wtf, kids actually wear that shit? Talk about fucking tacky. Not to mention the soles just make the shoe seem so cheap. Not sure how to explain it. but for sure not worth $120.

Anyone know of any good black friday deals?

I heard H&M had a good percentage off last year. if they do it agian, im purchasing atleast a couple hundred worth of gear for ebay and myself.

Limited edition fake snake skin reebok pumps as seen on payless.com
November 16, 2008 @ 09:49 PM
drifter

Limited edition fake snake skin reebok pumps as seen on payless.com

you said it man, i wouldn't fucking sell that shit if i owned a shop. not hating, but god damn, it seriously screams knock offs.
November 16, 2008 @ 10:42 PM
drifter

DUDE THIS FORUM IS FULL OF TOUGH MOTHERFUCKERS!

So i make a post on here saying i dislike the shoes Laced is selling and what do i find in my private message box?

know who you are homie watch your mouth in these forums or you will get checked offline...

LOL, from their LACEDBOSTON account too. Are you guys like fucking retarded? Do you guys figure you'll be out of business soon or something. Because otherwise, what sane business would threaten an individual. Especially on a website that gives them business, especially to someone who has bought from their shop before.

HAHA, you guys are a joke. Seriously i wish you would do something, maybe i can then sue you guys and get all those fake ass Reebok's.
November 17, 2008 @ 12:05 AM
SBJmarT

So i make a post on here saying i dislike the shoes Laced is selling and what do i find in my private message box?

LOL, from their LACEDBOSTON account too. Are you guys like fucking retarded? Do you guys figure you'll be out of business soon or something. Because otherwise, what sane business would threaten an individual. Especially on a website that gives them business, especially to someone who has bought from their shop before.

HAHA, you guys are a joke. Seriously i wish you would do something, maybe i can then sue you guys and get all those fake ass Reebok's.

The guys that run the shop are like 40 hopefully they'll retire soon or something, get some guys in there who arent uptight dickheads who think they're the shit
November 17, 2008 @ 06:04 AM
drifter

The guys that run the shop are like 40 hopefully they'll retire soon or something, get some guys in there who arent uptight dickheads who think they're the shit

don't speak like that man, you might get threatened for real.
November 17, 2008 @ 09:28 AM
yeralreadykno

=

You're very opinionated on street fashion and boutiques for a dude who looks like lloyd from dumb and dumber.
November 17, 2008 @ 11:59 AM
roastbeef

whos that lookin ass
November 17, 2008 @ 01:08 PM
drifter

You're very opinionated on street fashion and boutiques for a dude who looks like lloyd from dumb and dumber.

So let me get this straight you can't give opinions on shit, due to how you may look?>sad

And who are you? Let me guess you are either one of the dudes i was talking about politics with or you are LACED.

The dudes i was talking about earlier with politics were seemed to be straight forward and didnt hide.

So i am assuming this is LACED, realizing it wasnt smart threatening me using your own fucking store account.

Either way, whoever the fuck you are, whats with the hiding behind a new account? What's with the stalkerish shit? Not to mention as you can see there are only 2 pics of me up.

Did you expect me to have "What i wore today" photos on facebook? Sorry not as conceited.

Either way, you found my facebook, should i be scared now? Streets is watching, huh?

And i seriously hope this isn't Laced, because if you want to push this farther, that's cool. Just hope you know your IP gets recorded. so changing your name dont mean shit.
November 17, 2008 @ 01:23 PM
GeTthaKY

=

LMFAO. You've just been raped. Your one ugly kid, you look like a toothpick on crack.
November 17, 2008 @ 01:51 PM
LACED BOSTON

So let me get this straight you can't give opinions on shit, due to how you may look?>sad

And who are you? Let me guess you are either one of the dudes i was talking about politics with or you are LACED.

The dudes i was talking about earlier with politics were seemed to be straight forward and didnt hide.

So i am assuming this is LACED, realizing it wasnt smart threatening me using your own fucking store account.

Either way, whoever the fuck you are, whats with the hiding behind a new account? What's with the stalkerish shit? Not to mention as you can see there are only 2 pics of me up.

Did you expect me to have "What i wore today" photos on facebook? Sorry not as conceited.

Either way, you found my facebook, should i be scared now? Streets is watching, huh?

And i seriously hope this isn't Laced, because if you want to push this farther, that's cool. Just hope you know your IP gets recorded. so changing your name dont mean shit.

don't know who posted your pictures, wasn't involved and have no reason to be.

i'm going to be straight with you, you asked how much the pumps were, i answered you and posted up new product. no need to dig at the shop because you don't like something we are selling. if you think the pumps look cheap - you should call reebok out, not us. we don't expect you to like everything in the store; we are trying to cater to a bunch of different people with different styles and tastes. if you seriously have a problem with the store, stop by we're open 11-7pm you can state your beefs face to face instead of you getting on the forums and bitching about shit.

and don't worry nobody is threatening you, trust and believe sweetheart, there is no reason to be afraid of a girl. cool
November 17, 2008 @ 04:25 PM
Chedda_BLC

^^^ Wait was that for real or just joking around? No way someone would waste the key strokes just because you said you dont like a shoe they were selling. If that is real that is pretty funny. I did not see anything that would in the comment about the shoe that any shop owner could/should/would take personal.
November 17, 2008 @ 04:39 PM
drifter

^^^ Wait was that for real or just joking around? No way someone would waste the key strokes just because you said you dont like a shoe they were selling. If that is real that is pretty funny. I did not see anything that would in the comment about the shoe that any shop owner could/should/would take personal.

It's pretty much pointing to LACED, Apprently they took what I and another member said personally. But apparently went after me. First they message me threatening me, using their LACED account and then they make up a bogus account posting photos of me? Trying to make fun?

I mean seriously, are these guys 12? I merely stated those shoes were horrible and honestly just seemed like snake knockoffs. I could see if it was a collab shoe they were making, but god damn.

And shit I may not own a business but pretty sure that's not how you run one. You don't threaten potential customers or people in general and you don't act like a child.

This should show you guys, just how shitty LACED can be, i have shopped their before and yet i get attacked. I am hoping this is just some part time worker acting like an idiot, hopefully the management isn't condoning this kind of childish shit.
November 17, 2008 @ 04:43 PM
faro one

drifter,

how are you not hating?

it sounds like that is exactly what you are doing. it is fine with me, i couldnt care less what you hate on or dont hate on on this forum, but do not say you aren't doing something that you blatantly are...

and i think he might take offense to:

or even

you said it man, i wouldn't fucking sell that shit if i owned a shop. not hating, but god damn, it seriously screams knock offs.

and you can say that you are just stating your opinion, and not hating, or whatever... but even if that is JUST your opinion, youre still hating.. but this is an internet forum, no one said you cant hate here... so do your thing.. but i can see why he might take offense to that.

"screams knock offs?" that could make a store owner heated. not only did you hate on the shoe, a product which his store is selling, but you also said they..."scream knock offs" i could see a store owner getting mad at that.

and yo, drifter, i hope this does not warrant a really brash response from you, sir. i know you take a lot of this internet stuff personally, so let me be the first to say... don't. its not that serious.
November 17, 2008 @ 05:58 PM
drifter

drifter,

how are you not hating?

it sounds like that is exactly what you are doing. it is fine with me, i couldnt care less what you hate on or dont hate on on this forum, but do not say you aren't doing something that you blatantly are...

and i think he might take offense to:

or even

and you can say that you are just stating your opinion, and not hating, or whatever... but even if that is JUST your opinion, youre still hating.. but this is an internet forum, no one said you cant hate here... so do your thing.. but i can see why he might take offense to that.

"screams knock offs?" that could make a store owner heated. not only did you hate on the shoe, a product which his store is selling, but you also said they..."scream knock offs" i could see a store owner getting mad at that.

and yo, drifter, i hope this does not warrant a really brash response from you, sir. i know you take a lot of this internet stuff personally, so let me be the first to say... don't. its not that serious.

dude, you're gonna say i take this internet shit seriously? Let's see.

I was threatened by two forum members. One is fucking part of a store. Yet, i take this internet shit seriously?

I think what is happening, is many take me too seriously, its the internet i know i cant portray when i am being sarcastic or when i am just trying to joke around. Therefore, some take it the wrong way.

But come on man, i have been threatened over a freaking forum, so let's not say i am the one acting irrational.

Ok and onto the other point you brought up, are those real snake skin shoes? I highly doubt that and that is what i ment by "tack and knock offs" Obviously Laced doesn't sell knock off shoes.

But those shoes just are plain tacky, just like people wearing fake alligator shoes, its knock offs and dumb. So if a store owner takes offense to that, then maybe they should sell real snake skin shoes instead. Not to mention they dont own Reebok so why the fuck would they get offended?

And honestly, even if i was just a straight up dick and talking shit, that does not mean they can then threaten me. I mean seriously, shit like that is hilarious and makes me wonder who the fuck runs that place. Cus he has to get that shit in line.

Again, i am not going to apologize, but in no way was i talking shit about Laced, i stated the shoes were god damn ugly and snake skin knock offs...as did another member. So if you take offense to that, then shit, dont know how you live in Boston.
November 18, 2008 @ 08:25 PM
Chedda_BLC

Ok as much as I appreciate everyones opinions on who our next leader is, and or should have been I want to bring back a little sneaker talk.

I know the rumors are out there already so here it is... That day after Thanksgiving November 28th Concepts will be releasing the Black Friday Air Force One with DJ Clark Kent at our 37 Brattle St location. Not only will Clark Kent be signing the boxes, each pair also comes with an exclusive DJ Clark Kent x Concepts mixtape, and a Black Friday t-shirt by MiGente exclusively for Concepts. Only Concepts, Mercer St, and Shoe Gallery will have the shoes on Black Friday. I am sure more posts will pop up on our website and Hypebeast as the day approaches. As of right now there are very few real pictures of the shoe circulating online. Very rarely do we get this close to a release without knowing what every little detail of a shoe looks like. I am sure there will be some leaks popping up as we get closer to the drop, but for the time being hopefully the suspense can bring sneaker heads back to a time before the internet and give you the feeling of being genuinely surprised to see a shoe for the first time in person. I know I will not be looking at any flicks until I see the real deal.

See yall Black Friday!!!!
November 18, 2008 @ 09:52 PM
Tedums

Ok as much as I appreciate everyones opinions on who our next leader is, and or should have been I want to bring back a little sneaker talk.

I know the rumors are out there already so here it is... That day after Thanksgiving November 28th Concepts will be releasing the Black Friday Air Force One with DJ Clark Kent at our 37 Brattle St location. Not only will Clark Kent be signing the boxes, each pair also comes with an exclusive DJ Clark Kent x Concepts mixtape, and a Black Friday t-shirt by MiGente exclusively for Concepts. Only Concepts, Mercer St, and Shoe Gallery will have the shoes on Black Friday. I am sure more posts will pop up on our website and Hypebeast as the day approaches. As of right now there are very few real pictures of the shoe circulating online. Very rarely do we get this close to a release without knowing what every little detail of a shoe looks like. I am sure there will be some leaks popping up as we get closer to the drop, but for the time being hopefully the suspense can bring sneaker heads back to a time before the internet and give you the feeling of being genuinely surprised to see a shoe for the first time in person. I know I will not be looking at any flicks until I see the real deal.

See yall Black Friday!!!!

DAMN! I was hoping to get some bargain kicks that day but i might have to pass on that idea.
November 19, 2008 @ 08:00 AM
iCOLLECT

Can anyone tell me how expressions is looking for the High Jordan 1's with the strap. I was thinking about staying in providence till the 22nd after vaca starts that way i dont have to worry about competition. confusedconfused
November 20, 2008 @ 12:25 PM
LACED BOSTON

cool

Please login first to reply.