Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 24, 2009 @ 09:39 PM
exhale

haha cobb county fuckers, thats why yall flooded, reppin that southside!!! clayton county over hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

yeah though, how yall doooin with that flood?

straight man i just took my canoe to school.

not really though.

we need a historic ATL smoke out.
September 24, 2009 @ 09:39 PM
timmehboii

gwinnett???
September 24, 2009 @ 09:49 PM
bobba

G county here
September 24, 2009 @ 10:27 PM
jizzla

haha cobb county fuckers, thats why yall flooded, reppin that southside!!! clayton county over hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

yeah though, how yall doooin with that flood?

no flood where i live...and ***** Cobb > Clayton, stop playin...
September 24, 2009 @ 10:43 PM
exhale

no flood where i live...and ***** cobb > clayton, stop playin...

jizzla reppin marietta. you know it!
September 24, 2009 @ 10:52 PM
MisfitProdigy

who all coming to gsu? btw gsu is the smoke out capital of atlanta. believe me from a person that knows, also I'm bout to start uploading more concerts and shit that will be MSFT ASYLM approved. if you wanna know what MSFT is just pay attention on here and all around hypebeast. I wanna rep ATL hard as fuck cuz they took me in after the Katrina Bithc Fit shit. but I'm really fuckin drunk right now and bout to go take photos of drunk wild thirsty hoes for the blog right now. stay tuned for more and rep where you from hard.

P.S.
Keep some rafts and shit just incase it floods, ya'll hilly as fuck and don't know when ya'll bout to get hit with a flood after a drought. New Orleans never droughts because it is a swamp. Ok I'm officially fucked up because I would never post something this long. Ok peace out ya'll. Oh btw Marietta hoes be fine and crazy most of the time. I got me a country ass Blakely girl though. She down for me like 1000% Dragonball Z gravity.
September 24, 2009 @ 10:57 PM
exhale

who all coming to gsu? btw gsu is the smoke out capital of atlanta. believe me from a person that knows, also I'm bout to start uploading more concerts and shit that will be MSFT ASYLM approved. if you wanna know what MSFT is just pay attention on here and all around hypebeast. I wanna rep ATL hard as fuck cuz they took me in after the Katrina Bithc Fit shit. but I'm really fuckin drunk right now and bout to go take photos of drunk wild thirsty hoes for the blog right now. stay tuned for more and rep where you from hard.

P.S.
Keep some rafts and shit just incase it floods, ya'll hilly as fuck and don't know when ya'll bout to get hit with a flood after a drought. New Orleans never droughts because it is a swamp. Ok I'm officially fucked up because I would never post something this long. Ok peace out ya'll. Oh btw Marietta hoes be fine and crazy most of the time. I got me a country ass Blakely girl though. She down for me like 1000% Dragonball Z gravity.

nice post. i may transfer to gsu after this semester. but i dont know where to stay at. thanks for the FLOOD info!
September 24, 2009 @ 11:02 PM
MisfitProdigy

if you got the money and patience for low security protection, the commons or the lofts are really good places to live if you wanna live close to campus. you welcome dude, that rain shit was crazy, if you think about it atl area needed the rain ya know.
September 24, 2009 @ 11:07 PM
exhale

if you got the money and patience for low security protection, the commons or the lofts are really good places to live if you wanna live close to campus. you welcome dude, that rain shit was crazy, if you think about it atl area needed the rain ya know.

ya we really did. im not too worried about security i don't have a lot of money but i got patience. i just wanna get out of the house and experience living solo. if it doesn't work out after a semester i can just move back home so...
September 25, 2009 @ 12:22 AM
MisfitProdigy

try out campus life dude, it's all covered for with one payment up front instead of having a bill every month for water and such, plus you can find whatever you want to as long as you are outgoing.
September 25, 2009 @ 02:22 PM
jizzla

^you goin to see clipse tonight...and i need to visit you soon lol
September 25, 2009 @ 03:27 PM
timmehboii

no flood where i live...and ***** Cobb > Clayton, stop playin...

yeah, your right, clayton be a shithole.
September 27, 2009 @ 10:06 AM
MisfitProdigy

couldn't make it to the clipse and wish thing, did anybody hit that up?
September 29, 2009 @ 04:40 PM
exhale

try out campus life dude, it's all covered for with one payment up front instead of having a bill every month for water and such, plus you can find whatever you want to as long as you are outgoing.

wondering whether i should transfer after this fall or after spring?

really feel like i need to get out of the house even though its free to live at home.
September 29, 2009 @ 11:43 PM
MisfitProdigy

wondering whether i should transfer after this fall or after spring?

really feel like i need to get out of the house even though its free to live at home.

if you think you could really adapt that quickly go for it dude, just don't be do nothing to get yourself thrown out or arrested. I don't know what happened but i saw one guy get arrested while a girl from boston screamed out "B.C. stop. you gettin in more trouble." then that same girl went from bitching at the cops to getting arrested. all before i proceeded to go about my day. just saying.
September 30, 2009 @ 11:17 AM
exhale

if you think you could really adapt that quickly go for it dude, just don't be do nothing to get yourself thrown out or arrested. I don't know what happened but i saw one guy get arrested while a girl from boston screamed out "B.C. stop. you gettin in more trouble." then that same girl went from bitching at the cops to getting arrested. all before i proceeded to go about my day. just saying.

why would i have problems adapting?

i dont think im gonna get arrested or thrown out haha. i try to stay straight and not get caught doing anything illegal.

whats the difference of off campus vs on campus at gsu? things like expenses, social scene, quality of life, etc.?
September 30, 2009 @ 11:40 AM
MisfitProdigy

why would i have problems adapting?

i dont think im gonna get arrested or thrown out haha. i try to stay straight and not get caught doing anything illegal.

whats the difference of off campus vs on campus at gsu? things like expenses, social scene, quality of life, etc.?

Idk, just running my drunk mouth last night(in regards to the adapting thing), but I don't know too much about off campus living, but from what I've seen from friends that are living off campus the biggest problem is reliable roommates that one can count on to pay rent, but on campus is pretty expensive in comparison, but all of your needs are taken care of, utilities and such, and depending on if you live in the commons or the lofts you got your own room and if you get luckily enough like me, your own bathroom. I live in a 2 bathroom 2 bedroom room in the commons btw.
September 30, 2009 @ 01:19 PM
exhale

so how much is that? do you have a job? or you just get financial aid?

my own room plus own bathroom would be dope. i would def transfer if i could get that.
September 30, 2009 @ 09:24 PM
MisfitProdigy

all the rooms are over 3000, no job here though, HOPE covered everything but room and board, the parents had to cover that price, and naw I don't have a job
September 30, 2009 @ 11:49 PM
exhale

all the rooms are over 3000, no job here though, HOPE covered everything but room and board, the parents had to cover that price, and naw I don't have a job

so 3000 per semester=about 600ish a month. but you get your own room and bathroom, seems worth it to me. if i get a job im def gonna transfer for spring. deadline for transfers is nov. 1 so i gotta get a job.
October 1, 2009 @ 09:09 PM
Shanklin

I got a few friends that go to State. Nataly Moss and Kyle Walcott.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

October 1, 2009 @ 10:25 PM
MisfitProdigy

^
you know if they live on campus because I really wouldn't even know em. Got way too many people around here.

Who's all going to the A3C this weekend, we should have a meetup.
October 2, 2009 @ 01:21 AM
exhale

never heard of AEC but it seems cool. is there an age limit or is it like an outdoor concert???? idk. might hit it up saturday.
October 2, 2009 @ 08:32 AM
MisfitProdigy

I think it's 18+ but it's inside at the 5spot,
I'm going whatever day Curren$y is gonna be there so I guess I'm going Saturday as well. but I gotta make sure first.
I just checked the official schedule and turns out i'm going tonight, well hopefully if the big bro can come through and scoop me up.
October 3, 2009 @ 11:02 PM
exhale

misfit, do you have a car since you live on campus? or is it not needed?
October 5, 2009 @ 09:33 PM
MisfitProdigy

naw, it isn't really needed for classes and such, and most all places are close to marta, but I still wish I had a car just so I can drive around to places late at night and smoke weed on the way and such
October 5, 2009 @ 10:29 PM
exhale

naw, it isn't really needed for classes and such, and most all places are close to marta, but I still wish I had a car just so I can drive around to places late at night and smoke weed on the way and such

lolz i gotta decide whether to bring my car or not. matters how much it costs. i could just keep a beater in case i ever need it if it isnt too expensive.

i think i got a job so i need to figure out living situation now...
October 14, 2009 @ 09:37 PM
jizzla

one of yall, open a store and hire me lol
October 15, 2009 @ 12:42 PM
exhale

one of yall, open a store and hire me lol

for real, i need a job so i can move out. life is expensive in the A.
October 20, 2009 @ 05:54 PM
Rusteelorcin

word i second Standard

Please login first to reply.