Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
July 4, 2006 @ 12:08 AM
Major Haize

yo i ono wats been sed or watever but if this is a cali thread.. n ppl in hear sayin shyt about the bay ... fuck that shyt ... matter fact fuck yo life .. the bay is where its at period... we go yellow bus maIne... we get hyphy .. put our stunna glasses on AT NITE... go check out that federation new joint shyt goes mainy!!!!!.... we get stupid ...we go dumb....puttin a T in the area for mac dre.... we shake out dreds... we thizz dancin .. not crip walkin or harlem shaking ... we do all that ... no one can come close to how we do in the bay .. fuck ny .. fuck va ... fuck tx... if your not from the bay then who cares.... the bay bringin heat no ones ever seen ... so as the saying goes .. if you cant stand the heat .... fuck yo momma you a stupid ass ho n e ways .... or somethin like that ... bay ppl .. calli ppl stand up !!

co-sign. besides the "fuck yo life" part.
July 4, 2006 @ 12:09 AM
Major Haize

i think the dude meant as collecting wise.
July 4, 2006 @ 01:01 PM
camthraxFHK

^^^^ You can't knock the bay for the sneaker game. No way, no how. LA has way more shops though and the streetwear game is more alive. I love both cities.
July 9, 2006 @ 05:17 PM

Inactive

stylewise,its NY>SF>LA. you wont see sf style on websites and whatnot cuz who really wants to be on camera anyways? just the kids. and hte kids look like everything else online.
July 9, 2006 @ 06:20 PM
Major Haize

^^what ever you think cuttie. but don`t expect on coming to the bay talking that in front of cutthoats[in general, not about clothes], you`ll get murdered. we don`t copy LA, why you think snoop is stealing slang from the bay and saying it`s his. y`all can speak bad about the bay, it isn`t gonna stop the movement. there`s a lot of culture, you`re just not seeing it. stop feeling yourself for having good clothes shops.
July 9, 2006 @ 06:27 PM
Major Haize

that`s why NorCal and SoCal can`t co-exist. it`s people like you talking big and trying to talk for the whole SoCal, not all people agree with what you say. that`s why NorCal isn`t like SoCal, kick rocks cuttie. i`m not trying to hate. but your views are seriously whack.
July 12, 2006 @ 06:10 AM
Gangstalicious

03-20-2006, 08:20 PM #75
Geereezy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

909 area over here

What the duece. Someone took the time to register just to say "909 area over here" Wow

*runs through thread throwing up WA*

NORTHEAST SEATTLE SIDE!

Washington 'fo life.
*Flashes WA gang symbol.*
July 12, 2006 @ 09:03 AM
L. Ruano

lmao@ these baycat attitudes
July 17, 2006 @ 11:28 PM
Giorgio1

i live in the 818
July 18, 2006 @ 12:00 AM
Pure Life

I live in the 909...Otherwise Known As Inland Empire...Otherwise known as Beaner Central...Otherwise known as the best brand you'll find here is LRG...Otherwise known as I am currently looking for a way to leave my farm that envolves me giving away my cows and roosters to trade for a pair of supremes. Any one in LA notice how long it takes union to get new products in???
July 18, 2006 @ 12:51 AM
thenapsterreal

fuck bay area
la got way more style and culture
stop acting like u guys the shit
July 18, 2006 @ 08:10 PM
BWS

^^^

lol. sure guy. sf>>> los angeles any day. we actually have a CITY here..LA is fuckin lame and SPRAWLED .

>sad
July 18, 2006 @ 08:38 PM
TheFly

The both have their ups and down.
Quit fucking bickering.
July 19, 2006 @ 06:51 PM

Inactive

I live in the 909...Otherwise Known As Inland Empire...Otherwise known as Beaner Central...Otherwise known as the best brand you'll find here is LRG...Otherwise known as I am currently looking for a way to leave my farm that envolves me giving away my cows and roosters to trade for a pair of supremes. Any one in LA notice how long it takes union to get new products in???

gcs pomona
versus temecula
71 in chino hills
the bridge in chino hills

..?
July 19, 2006 @ 09:32 PM
ulkgood

scrap all this talk about SF and LA. I reside in that 619 chea chea chea!
July 20, 2006 @ 05:13 PM
JoHnFLeM

that`s why NorCal and SoCal can`t co-exist. it`s people like you talking big and trying to talk for the whole SoCal, not all people agree with what you say. that`s why NorCal isn`t like SoCal...

This is so true. And please come over to the town and say that dumb stuff i dare you. I been down to LA, south central, watts, compton and all that other crap. I heard more people down there listenin to keak da sneak and E-40 then there very own snoop dogg and his DPG click. i seen more people down there trying to ghost ride there whips (and crash) then people do up here and get it right.

Basically so-cal needs to stop trying to hard to be like NORCAL and find there own way of living. NY too!
July 20, 2006 @ 06:18 PM

Inactive

at least we dont got hella polution out here in the bay and we can see that the sky is actually blue smile
July 20, 2006 @ 06:19 PM

Inactive

i dont think this thread was made for california heads to hate on each other
July 20, 2006 @ 06:20 PM

Inactive

i was just playing on my post i got nothing but love for california
July 28, 2006 @ 02:11 PM
apathy anomaly

"
July 28, 2006 @ 03:55 PM
Imperial

guys stop all that shit talkin about norcal and socal rivalry, i know poeples form LA have gone to the shoe spots in the BAY and the poeple from the BAY go to the shoe spots in LA. We shouldnt hate on a city knowingly you went down there to the shops and copped something. Its all love, norcal socal its still Cali. if theres a rivalry it should be cali and NY, not cali and cali.
July 31, 2006 @ 08:56 PM
kphy510

Bay to L.a. , San Leandro , enough said
August 2, 2006 @ 03:16 AM
JoHnFLeM

Bay to L.a. , San Leandro , enough said

Whoa you stay in the dro? Me too. 159 BLOCK runnin thangs.
September 9, 2006 @ 03:01 PM
Beez

wsup. new memeber right here. welcome yah boy ahah.

but nahh i went to go check on recon in northbeach and trues, stussy, and ftc on haight... blahhh all their stock ish is mostly wack. i was tryin to look for some kick or hoodies but i guess they aint supplyin the new season yet.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

September 9, 2006 @ 04:09 PM
mastergfunk

805 area in tha casa!!
September 10, 2006 @ 08:55 PM
utopian_sounds

909 thirty minutes to Los Angeles and about five hours to San Fran. i wished i lived some where in between but you cant beat the security you get livin with your parents. completly off topic but if you go all the way down south labrea you get to one of the ghettost spots in the LA area.
September 10, 2006 @ 10:20 PM
thelion1856

98% of the time when you say the word "CALIFORNIA" the first thing that pops in people's heads is So Cal.

So Cal is the best part of california.

Nor Cal gots some weird gay things going on, they get "hyphy" and talk weird.

2 Pac moved to So Cal (N.Y. to Nor Cal and got the fuck outta there to So Cal.)

All the great hip hop/rappers from Nor Cal dropped off the face of the earth when pac died. They all brought out an independent album each month, then each week.

Also Nor Cal rappers got some weird names.

They swear they put coke slanging on the map.

ahhh i give up, bottom line so cal got class, nor cal got ghetto written all over it. Too $hort wrote a song about it. "The Ghetto" I suggest you all listen to it.
September 13, 2006 @ 12:51 AM
gotcash?

what wat wat up

this ur boy gotcash? aka valen coming at yall from the 626 west covina area halla at cha boy

aim is mrshoehead get at me
September 13, 2006 @ 02:09 PM
TheFly

98% of the time when you say the word "CALIFORNIA" the first thing that pops in people's heads is So Cal.

So Cal is the best part of california.

Is this true?
When I think of California I think of LA/SF/SD... not just so cal.
And I'm FROM southern cali.
Whoever thinks about SF and thinks "weird gay things" doesnt know much about anything, same with people who relate areas to their favorite rappers.
September 13, 2006 @ 09:33 PM
thelion1856

i dont got nothing against gay people. some gay people are pretty cool. i aint no homophobe. just stating how it is.

Please login first to reply.