Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 30, 2007 @ 11:33 PM
BruhMan

^^dont kno if you kno yet but heres directions

From Downtown Charlotte
Take S. Tryon away from downtown. When Tryon splits you will see NICHE in the middle of the split. Go to the left and park in parking lot on left (Camden Rd)

From the North
77 South toward Downtown – take the Morehead st. exit (10A) – turn left onto Morehead- turn right onto S Tryon st. – When Tryon splits go to the left, (Camden Rd.) and park in the first lot on the left. NICHE is directly across the street.

From the South
Take 85 North into Charlotte. Take Freedom Drive exit – Go for several miles. You will cross over 77 and come to a 3 way stop. Take a right at the stop sign on to Summit. Go straight until road dead ends into a light. Go right on to Camden and park at very first parking lot on left. NICHE is across the street.

Holla for the hook up

if u got hook ups i gotta holla at u. i havent been there in a minute. i've been pretty busy lately. i was gonna head down there like last weekend but race traffic put a damper on that. u got hook ups at black sheep too???
June 2, 2007 @ 01:15 PM
SayWord

I meant if you want me to pick up anything, paypal the money(and a small fee) and I'll go and cop, send out asap
June 4, 2007 @ 02:38 AM
karkouki

I meant if you want me to pick up anything, paypal the money(and a small fee) and I'll go and cop, send out asap

Lol and they ship everything.... why pay you extra??
June 4, 2007 @ 03:55 PM
mecca

im in greensboro, nc we have a few stores here...fakes are everywhere its very rare to find some authentic non GRs
June 4, 2007 @ 10:26 PM
BruhMan

^^^what stores are up in greensboro?? im up that way a few times a month. i got friends at a&t and uncg.
June 7, 2007 @ 06:59 PM
fm2007

New shop open in raleigh.
Just wanted to give everyone in the area a heads up on a new store open in Raleigh. Please come through and check us out. Here is a blub from our myspace page:

FM Goods & Sounds is located at 603 Glenwood Avenue in Raleigh, NC. We specialize in street wear, exclusive sneakers, and hip hop and drum & bass vinyl and CDs. Our apparel brands include 10 Deep, Diamond, Mighty Healthy, Crooks & Castles, Mishka, Estevan Oriol, Manifest, fifty24, Rogue Status, WeSC, Ubiquity, Ahpeele, Fysh, LLLavender, and others. We carry sneakers by DC (exclusive lifestyle collection), Vans Classic, Vans Vault, Creative Recreation, and Alife. FM also has an assortment of hip hop and drum & bass vinyl, as well as hip hop related books, CDs, and DVDs. Our hours are 11-8 T-TH, 11-9 F, 12-9 SAT, and 1-6 SUN, we are closed on Mondays. For questions, please give us a call at 919-828-8899, or hit us up on myspace/fmgoodsandsounds for new arrivals. Website coming soon.
June 8, 2007 @ 01:24 AM
karkouki

Just wanted to give everyone in the area a heads up on a new store open in Raleigh. Please come through and check us out. Here is a blub from our myspace page:

FM Goods & Sounds is located at 603 Glenwood Avenue in Raleigh, NC. We specialize in street wear, exclusive sneakers, and hip hop and drum & bass vinyl and CDs. Our apparel brands include 10 Deep, Diamond, Mighty Healthy, Crooks & Castles, Mishka, Estevan Oriol, Manifest, fifty24, Rogue Status, WeSC, Ubiquity, Ahpeele, Fysh, LLLavender, and others. We carry sneakers by DC (exclusive lifestyle collection), Vans Classic, Vans Vault, Creative Recreation, and Alife. FM also has an assortment of hip hop and drum & bass vinyl, as well as hip hop related books, CDs, and DVDs. Our hours are 11-8 T-TH, 11-9 F, 12-9 SAT, and 1-6 SUN, we are closed on Mondays. For questions, please give us a call at 919-828-8899, or hit us up on myspace/fmgoodsandsounds for new arrivals. Website coming soon.

I have a question for you guys about your store. Check your pms!!!
June 11, 2007 @ 12:37 PM
CU125

Yea, i'm in the Raleigh area too. I hit up VU, that's about it. Everyone rocks Fakes down here...It's disgusting how many fakes i see here on my college campus and around in the malls, etc.
June 12, 2007 @ 06:24 PM
itdiedin98

^yeah the fake epidemic is terrible down here.

im gonna be on campus with you next year so ill see how bad it is there.

it cant be worse than my high school was.
June 13, 2007 @ 12:33 PM
diceone

ok NC guys! make the trip up a little higher!
June 20, 2007 @ 06:13 PM
Katsumoto

Im thinking about gettign some kinda sneakerhead/cookout thing started sometime this summer near NC State. Dont know what'd the hell we do but maybe the NC sneakerhead shit will take off if we establish a bit more community ya know?

but PM me for suggestions before I scrap the whole ideal

still wondering if that summer idea is gonna pop off. there should be a decent amount of us between HB (hypebeast) and NT (niketalk). Pullen park would be the area to have it though since like you said its more of a community thing. Not much to do over there then chill and basketball. I mean we can hit malls but i mean that means we have to travel and stuff. I dont know. im just putting it out there. btw im out in Garner/Raleigh area.
June 21, 2007 @ 09:51 PM
Rapkingpen

^

same here Raleigh area.
June 21, 2007 @ 10:14 PM
BruhMan

i live like an hour and a half from raleigh but if u guys go through with this i'd make the drive up to chill.
June 26, 2007 @ 04:45 PM
Katsumoto

just to let yall know whoever is into little brother there is a concert coming up soon. more information will be provided when i get the chance. btw its free..
June 26, 2007 @ 05:11 PM
itdiedin98

^are you talking about tonight at cat's cradle? i would go but its for 21 and over.
June 26, 2007 @ 09:01 PM
Katsumoto

^are you talking about tonight at cat's cradle? i would go but its for 21 and over.

matter of fact your right bro. i just checked out the website and the rsvp is closed off. Dude i worked with told me about it and i totally forgot until today. Guess it was too late. but yep its 21 and up.
June 27, 2007 @ 04:43 PM
karkouki

I went it was fire. Little Brother actually did it unplugged with a band.

D Brock was there elizah, joe scudda, and carlitta durand (the chick who sings on life of the party).
July 2, 2007 @ 08:52 PM
Katsumoto

anything going on for the 4th?
July 24, 2007 @ 11:16 AM
Black Chanler

Has anyone been to FM sounds and goods in Raleigh yet? Its less than 10 minutes away from my crib I'm surprised I never visited.
July 24, 2007 @ 11:44 AM
itdiedin98

yeah ive been there...nothing special. i live about 10 minutes from there too.
July 24, 2007 @ 07:08 PM
Katsumoto

what street this located on?
July 24, 2007 @ 08:24 PM
itdiedin98

its on glenwood right up from endless grind.
July 25, 2007 @ 08:16 PM
Black Chanler

I went To FM sounds and goods today and I was talking to one of the owners. He is pretty down to earth, he showed me his nike collection and talked about hypebeast a little bit. Its better than the Niche in my opinion (Niche has Uarm though). Come October they will be allowed to sell nike products so yeah...

It gets a thumbs up from me. Dont sleep.
July 25, 2007 @ 08:38 PM
Katsumoto

guess its something to do this weekend then. i might check it out then.

good look. what type of stuff is in there?
July 25, 2007 @ 09:12 PM
Black Chanler

guess its something to do this weekend then. i might check it out then.

good look. what type of stuff is in there?

Crooks,Mighty Healthy, WeSC, DC, Diamond, 10 Deep,Vans. They have more tees than the niche too and they got fitteds as well and like I said earlier they'll have nike in the fall. They also carry music and magazines and stuff.
July 26, 2007 @ 11:36 AM
Eggroll822

FM is real chill place. Niche has the more boutique style to it, but FM is a real chill laid back environment.

FM has our FYSH shirts in august, Summer/Fall 1. We pulled our spring tees from there.

MF Doom release just passed real chill too, always enjoy seeing those people and talking about kicks.
July 26, 2007 @ 07:59 PM
Katsumoto

Crooks,Mighty Healthy, WeSC, DC, Diamond, 10 Deep,Vans. They have more tees than the niche too and they got fitteds as well and like I said earlier they'll have nike in the fall. They also carry music and magazines and stuff.

sounds good. thanks for the information. ill pop through sometime saturday.
July 26, 2007 @ 09:11 PM
dokedoke

How many pairs of the dooms did the Raleigh stores get? When I was in Charlotte on Sunday the dude from Black Sheep said they only got like 1 pair for each size. Sucks down here in Wilmington the SB account is so random and they never know anything about they are getting. I dont really mess with new SB's anymore but damn I was hoping to pick up some extra cash.
July 26, 2007 @ 10:24 PM
Black Chanler

How many pairs of the dooms did the Raleigh stores get? When I was in Charlotte on Sunday the dude from Black Sheep said they only got like 1 pair for each size. Sucks down here in Wilmington the SB account is so random and they never know anything about they are getting. I dont really mess with new SB's anymore but damn I was hoping to pick up some extra cash.

I have no idea, im kinda ignoring the MF DOOMs cause they are somewhat similar to my gray mita dunks
July 26, 2007 @ 10:54 PM
Katsumoto

i didnt care to much for the dooms as is. i COULD of waited around at vertical but i just decided to go into work. its not a big deal to me.

Please login first to reply.