March 23, 2011 @ 08:43 AM
Thibault

seattle is rad. can't wait to go
March 25, 2011 @ 08:04 PM
postah

also, forgot to mention Ian in downtown right next to the Moore Theater. they carry 3sixteen too as well as sum other nice brands.
March 28, 2011 @ 12:18 PM
ShoutOutLoud

cant find the store on google maps confused
March 28, 2011 @ 12:22 PM
postah

cant find the store on google maps confused

which ones?
here are the addresses

Blackbird
5410 22nd Avenue Northwest
Seattle, WA 98107

Kuhlman
2419 1st Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121

Ian
1919 2nd Ave.
Seattle, WA 98101
March 28, 2011 @ 03:56 PM
ShoutOutLoud

oh wow. thanks i accidentally put lan instead of ian
April 4, 2011 @ 11:37 PM
willsanity

seattles gay
April 9, 2011 @ 12:17 AM
ShoutOutLoud

^^^^
trollololol razz
April 17, 2011 @ 08:09 PM
azn_beef

Where can I buy Penfield in Seattle
HI guys , going to seattle in a few days, anyone know where I can get penfield in seattle?cool
April 17, 2011 @ 10:47 PM
jerad

HI guys , going to seattle in a few days, anyone know where I can get penfield in seattle?cool

go to goods, its on pike street
May 29, 2011 @ 07:18 AM
Concept

Checkin' in. Ghetto Everett resider.
June 19, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
douchebag jones

sup Seattle

www.peoplewithagendas.com

July 4, 2011 @ 10:49 PM
andrew.chan

Any good store near the seattle premium outlet cause I dont want to travel all the way to downtown seattle for the stores >sad
July 14, 2011 @ 03:27 PM
keo_

anybody know of any seattle denim tailors? my sams got a crotch rip sad

blog.anthonykeo.com

July 14, 2011 @ 03:34 PM
.emaN

anyone gonna go check out that XV and Casey Veggies show on the 20th?
August 4, 2011 @ 12:00 AM
NORML

any one check out club Z?? dopest club in the area

Haha that place is ghetto as fuck, I was walking past it last weekend and saw 2 cars getting broken into at the same time. So I walked towards the free wall so I wouldn't get fucked with and ended up seeing someone get shot. Also there's a lot of overweight bitches who aren't wearing enough clothing if that's your thing I guess.

any good stores that sell nice tees and raw denim (preferably 3sixteen) ? itd be nice to know where the stores are loctated too.

Check out Blue Owl Workshop in Bellevue. Just google it and you should find the website and Jay's phone number. It's pretty underground so you'll have to call up Jay and make an appointment, but its the best place to get denim in the state & one of the best on the west coast. He specializes in japanese denim & skinnier cuts, so it's not the place to go for repro's or whatever, but he has 3sixteen. I went down there to get a pair of 3sixteens myself but he ended up showing me like 5 or 6 different pairs of jeans in a similar cut so I ended up walking away with something else I liked more than the 3sixteens for the same price.

There's a bunch of other places to check out for denim, but most of the stores around here carry maybe 1 or 2 good brands, while this place is basically a denim mecca of sorts.
August 7, 2011 @ 02:22 PM
i_hate_simps

seafair cool cool cool
August 8, 2011 @ 03:18 PM
SK

why do all you ♥♥♥♥♥z suck at fucking driving. cot dam

All I do is smoke weed and play jazz

September 18, 2011 @ 12:35 AM
MonguL

hey Seattle,
I'm wondering who, if anyone, went to the Pitbull concert last Thursday. the opening act are a local band and good friends of mine. just wondering what you guys thought. pm me if you want to know more about the band or want to hear some stuff.
September 18, 2011 @ 02:39 PM
VOMITSPIT

any good stores that sell nice tees and raw denim (preferably 3sixteen) ? itd be nice to know where the stores are loctated too.

My ♥♥♥♥♥s at The Cool in southcenter cool

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

September 28, 2011 @ 10:55 PM
iLoveBreast

anyone going to the big sean concert, rather see cyhi, but for 20 can't complain
September 29, 2011 @ 10:46 AM
Danielle

Hey guys, Jamal and I in the future want to move from Philadelphia to Seattle. Possibly in the next three years. We want to take a vacation there this year to explore a bit before we make our final decision. So I wanted to ask where are some places to live that are right outside the city? We don't really want to live downtown, but we want to live really close. Maybe a nice suburb. Were looking into getting a home if money is right or an apartment if not.
October 2, 2011 @ 09:50 PM
iLoveBreast

Hey guys, Jamal and I in the future want to move from Philadelphia to Seattle. Possibly in the next three years. We want to take a vacation there this year to explore a bit before we make our final decision. So I wanted to ask where are some places to live that are right outside the city? We don't really want to live downtown, but we want to live really close. Maybe a nice suburb. Were looking into getting a home if money is right or an apartment if not.

If a nice suburb/city is what you want, Bellevue is the place to be. 15minutes away from Seattle, but I hope u got that $$$ cuz shit is mad expensive here.
October 2, 2011 @ 10:49 PM
Hashy

I'd say maybe Olympia it's a nice town peaceful too but it's an hour from Seattle there's also Puyallup but I wouldn't go near Tacoma if you plan on being in Washington for a while even though they'll be plenty of people who tell you that it's the place to go
October 2, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
appleyard

there are areas in seattle that are ~15 min away from downtown via bus that are relatively cheap to live.. just look around in west seattle, south seattle, capitol hill. burien & tukwila are pretty close about 20 min if you have a car from downtown..
October 22, 2011 @ 07:11 PM
Belak

^add north seattle to that mix, greenwood and northgate are good relatively cheap places to live mellow yet with decent amount of shit poppin imo. capitol hill and u district if you want a college/hipster atmosphere.
October 22, 2011 @ 10:31 PM
VOMITSPIT

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-from">Originally posted by
<div class="quote-name">Danielle</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="quote-content">Hey guys, Jamal and I in the future want to move from Philadelphia to Seattle. Possibly in the next three years. We want to take a vacation there this year to explore a bit before we make our final decision. So I wanted to ask where are some places to live that are right outside the city? We don’t really want to live downtown, but we want to live really close. Maybe a nice suburb. Were looking into getting a home if money is right or an apartment if not.</div>
</blockquote>
<p>I’d say maybe Olympia it’s a nice town peaceful too but it’s an hour from Seattle there’s also Puyallup but I wouldn’t go near Tacoma if you plan on being in Washington for a while even though they’ll be plenty of people who tell you that it’s the place to go</p>

Lol at my place of birth and residence always gettin bashed. I love the Tac and it grows on you like any hometown, but defiantly wouldn't just move here. I think Bellevue would be perfect for you guys, and what Belak said is exactly the truth.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

October 22, 2011 @ 10:55 PM
Belak

In my experience, I feel like bellevue, issaquah, and the whole eastside is full of rich pretentious douchebags.
October 23, 2011 @ 08:01 PM
keo_

North tacoma is a pretty nice place imo, just a lot of older people. bar hopping is pretty nice on 6th ave in tacoma.
and yeah that whole eastside scene is not cool

blog.anthonykeo.com

October 23, 2011 @ 08:02 PM
keo_

also don't live in the udistrict that place is a dump, capitol hill is pretty tho

blog.anthonykeo.com

October 31, 2011 @ 06:35 AM
douchebag jones

<p>In my experience, I feel like bellevue, issaquah, and the whole eastside is full of rich pretentious douchebags.</p>

snooty mf'ers on the eastside

www.peoplewithagendas.com

Please login first to reply.