March 26, 2014 @ 09:32 PM
ulkgood

Going to New York City for the first time...if you guys have any dope spots to eat/shop/chill then hook it up brehs!
April 10, 2014 @ 04:58 PM
alexmaeland

You need to hit up La Esquina:
http://www.esquinanyc.com/
April 12, 2014 @ 12:02 AM
smartmonkey

Well, I was born and raised here in NY. I live on the Upper East side, so most people are rude and/or stuck-up. That's not everyone though, I know a lot of people (myself included) who choose to hang out in SoHo, Williamsburg,or Queens. All of which are wonderful (well, only some places in Queens). Most people in New York are pushy and/or rude. They won't open the door for you, and they will not say 'excuse me' if they walk in to you, most of the time. Again, this isn't everyone, just the majority. There have been many people who actually say 'excuse me' or 'sorry' and hold doors open. 

It's amazing to live in New York, there is absolutely everything here. There is nothing usual about our weather. A while ago, it was sixty degrees one day and then thirty the next. Our weather changes day-to-day. It gets really humid in the summer, and cold in the winter. If you live in New York though, you get used to it. I'm never really too cold in the winter. 

One of my favorite places to eat is J.G.Melon. It's down the block from Scoop, and across the street from Searle. So, it is in my shopping area. It's not the best burger in the city, but it is really good. It is too crowded on most days, but it's warmer now, so there are tables set up outside. Oh, and you must eat their chocolate chip cake. I'm not a fan of chocolate cake, but their's is amazing.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

April 13, 2014 @ 12:50 PM
ulkgood

Thanks for the info^
April 15, 2014 @ 05:03 AM
filth

Im going New York in May as well.. I dont know where to stay at. Im thinking brookly.
April 15, 2014 @ 12:21 PM
kidd921207

NYC SOHO for me, it's the best place~
May 12, 2014 @ 02:53 PM
chrisfromnewjersey.

If you're a brunch person… go to bubbys in tribeca… sushi… get a reservation at kura… get baked goods from empire cake… get bbq from brisket town.. and ramen from ippudo… oh and don't forget about soup dumplings at joes shanghai… 

might as well run thru momofuku if you have a chance as well. 

you should be eating good with all that… 

yet, i see the numbers… i still root for the dreamers.

May 12, 2014 @ 03:00 PM
chrisfromnewjersey.

Im going New York in May as well.. I dont know where to stay at. Im thinking brookly.
and yo if you wanna stay in bk stay at the wythe hotel. very swank. no idea about pricing but i've been in and it's worth your dime. the ace hotel is in midtown manhattan and is great if you want to move around nyc centrally. i stay there during fashion week and its not very pricey then. can't imagine it being too bad now.

yet, i see the numbers… i still root for the dreamers.

June 17, 2014 @ 03:01 AM
justyourtypicaldude

The Reed Space! 

Please login first to reply.