Trying to set up a Buy/Sell/Trade Sneaker Show in GA...

Mar 20, 2013 @ 11:56
I know there's alot of people that collect in the state...Trying to get everyone together for a nice buy/sell/trade show. wanting to do this in Augusta,GA preferably because Georgia isn't JUST Atlanta. If you sell apperel, collect sneakers ,have a website, or ur a good Dj, or a food vendor and ur based in the area INBOX ME. Looking for a venue and a good date in the summer to do this Right now. But i gotta see if anyone really wants to do this......Cats in GA need to Stick Together and REPRESENT! LETS GO!!!

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

Mar 27, 2013 @ 14:30
bump.....ANYONE DOWN TO MAKE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPEN?!?!?

Apr 01, 2013 @ 16:44
BIDDUMP! I NEED SUPPORT!

Apr 18, 2013 @ 21:27
Youre probably the only person from Augusta, GA on here lol

yop

Apr 19, 2013 @ 17:03
Youre probably the only person from Augusta, GA on here lol
LOL wouldnt be surprised....but Columbia, Savanna, Charoltte, Athens, and Atlanta are like drivable distances form Augusta.

Apr 24, 2013 @ 13:19
BUMP!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2013 @ 02:55
Dead @ the Augusta Georga struggle lol 
Apr 26, 2013 @ 14:19
lol I'm just tryna get SOMETHING for the city to talk about. I'm in the Navy and i do alot of traveling(im actually stationed in Washington D.C) and i get to go to a few events. it creates a little buzz and brings people out. The area needs something like this....I would Imagine that thers a few people in Augusta and surrounding areas that feel like they're the only ones in the area like them (how i was in high school) and i was trying to set this up to show that there's more of us out there.BUT AS USUAL, Augusta Doesn't Support Their Locals. Damn Shame :-/

oh well....bump anyways

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0