Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 19, 2010 @ 03:24 PM
Legit Shit

Who's gonna be out there?

upthefunk

November 23, 2010 @ 01:34 PM
Legit Shit

Ya'll ♥♥♥♥♥s slacked. This shit was live. Had bitches feeling up me and my group while waiting in line. Gotta love molly.

upthefunk

November 30, 2010 @ 03:47 PM
Brian@ONLY

Ya'll ♥♥♥♥♥s slacked. This shit was live. Had bitches feeling up me and my group while waiting in line. Gotta love molly.

cmon son, stop with the internet beasting

word travels quick yall got scammed at the door for the required $5 donation when it was advertised for FREE, then yall had to buy glowsticks. Don't act like the riot out front was bitches feelin you up, I seen you dancing on the bus cuz mad peeps didn't get in which meant they had to close the party down.

Whatever it is, it's not WMC / Ultra from 2001-2006 cuz the SoBe beach party life is dunzo and that's exactly why The Standard is far away from SoBe all up on the Bayside of things.

Joes Stonecrab all day.
December 8, 2010 @ 03:33 AM
Legit Shit

lolwut? Me, and everyone else got in there for free. I didn't hear of a single person paying $5 to get in. The shit was hectic to get in but once we were in it was all good. It's a free event, what did you expect? The venue was no where near big enough to hold everyone, so everyone that was stuck outside rioting fucked it up for everyone else. Last year's location was raw.

upthefunk

Please login first to reply.