Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 11, 2010 @ 06:52 AM
singh

dont care much for shopping, only need to know wheres good to go out

its my mates stag and the nightlife is down to me so come on fellas!

thursday, friday and saturday nights

im guessing tao, tryst and pure?
January 11, 2010 @ 10:45 AM
Ferris.Bueller

XS b....
Best club in Vegas right now. Make sure you go early tho or you'll never get in. What me and my friends sometimes do is go when doors open(super early like at 8 ), get out hands stamped, leave, and come back when its fuckin pawpin. Once your in, the pool area is key to getting pussy...bitches love dancin in the pool.
Tryst is a mini XS but shit doesn't go down like it does at xs.
Pure is pretty tight too just try to get a area upstairs on the balcony cause it gets crowded as fuck inside...real fuckin crowded.
Jet is pretty dope too.
Priv
January 12, 2010 @ 09:21 PM
THiZZ

Pretty much wrapped it up there...Pure is hit or miss though...and right now isn't a good time to be clubbing in Vegas. Spring break...Summer is best time...

-THiZZ
January 12, 2010 @ 10:03 PM
bkrawk

haha shit good info, i'm goin to vegas in a couple weeks
January 12, 2010 @ 11:00 PM
Scotty

I always stay a hotel that has a bar/lounge/club inside cause most of the time they give u a wrist band for entry anytime!
January 13, 2010 @ 06:35 AM
Ferris.Bueller

Another tip for you kids ballin on a budget is; if you wanna stay somewhere dope with out dropping that mad cash on a room, id suggest staying at the Marriott Grand Chateau(Suites). Ive stayed here numerous times when i havent been able to get comp'd rooms at Palazzo or Ceasers and ive fucking loved it. Grab a group of friends and have them all pitch in $$$$ and itll all come out cheaper than getting a standard 2bed smoking room at any hotel. I think we ended up paying ~$280 for a 2 night weekend.....not fucking bad for a 3 bedroom suite. Its right next to Planet Hollywood and right behind the Harley Davidson Cafe so its pretty much right on the strip. Oh and free garaged valet btw lol.

Here are some pix off Marriotts website but the rooms were exactly like this.

Living Room
*Couch was a foldout bed

Kitchen

Masterbed #1

Guest Room (aka Masterbed #2 cause it was as big as the "Master")
*This couch also was a foldout bed

Rooftop Pool

Actual building

Not bad for ~280 right?
January 19, 2010 @ 10:58 PM
bkrawk

what do you *****s wear to these nightclubs
ima have to pick up some shit but i dont wanna spend a lot for just a few days
January 20, 2010 @ 01:29 AM
Ferris.Bueller

*Do's

-You should dress to impress. An expensive-looking outfit will get you better treatment....even if its from H&M. Remember that Friday and Saturday nights can be more difficult to get into a club, and being impeccably-dressed gives you an advantage.

-The standard Vegas look is a collared, button-up shirt and tie worn with jeans or dress pants and leather shoes. It's not too original, but is guaranteed to get you in the club.
If you insist on wearing a t-shirt/Vneck, it better look like something special.
A simple way to dress up a t-shirt is to wear a sports coat over it, but youll see everything from Vegas "Guidos" wearing the typical ED Hardy to the Hipster/preppy/nerdy/HB/Ne-Yo lookin ass.

-Some up-scale clubs forbid jeans and t-shirts. If you're concerned, check their website or call in advance to find out what their dress code is.

-A suit is fine, but unless you're 007 you might feel over-dressed...but not likely.

*Don'ts

-Please don't try going to a club wearing a tank top no matter how buff you are. It's not likely to work out for you....

-Even if the club allows jeans, you shouldn't push your luck by wearing ones that are really baggy or torn. If you have no other choice, make sure you have some "fashionable name-brand" shit or keep it real dark. Keep in mind that Vegas is like Hollywood.

-No baseball caps, jerseys, or shorts. Ever.

-Forbidden footwear for clubs are sneakers/dunks/kicks/airmax90s/timbs, sports sandals, and flip-flops.

-Don't assume all clubs have the same dress code. Just because one club allowed you in wearing a t-shirt doesn't mean that the next one will, and arguing won't help.
March 29, 2010 @ 06:00 AM
singh

shit! thats quality haha!

you should write for wallpaper city guides!

out of the places youve said where would be the best place to go on thursday night, then on friday night and wheres the best place on a saturday night?

im flying out on the 8th if anyones around? lol
April 22, 2010 @ 07:52 AM
singh

got back couple of weeks ago and its fucking awesome!

vegas is deffo the place to rave!
April 24, 2010 @ 05:48 PM
midwestfever

tao beach grand cabana is pretty tight

haters

FORUM SIGNATURE

April 24, 2010 @ 09:45 PM
camthraxFHK

Yeah no sneakers in vegas. Too bad...
May 4, 2010 @ 12:28 AM
yodefari

one day i will go to vegas...ahhh..one day
June 14, 2010 @ 10:43 AM
News worthy

In need of some assistance, can anyone help me out. What clubs have a fair dress club I hear people getting away with rocking diamond, jeans, and J's or whatever, but what clubs allow that? Also can someone give me info on Vanity, Jet, LAX, just wsanna know if it's poppin, dress code. Taking some people out for the first time from Iowa. I've been to Vegas, but never hit clubs...
November 7, 2010 @ 08:09 PM
boomtime

For going out big in Vegas I always look at jackcolton.com they have a bunch of club hosts you can contact, and a solid forum going where people share their experiences and insights to having a good night in vegas.

Please login first to reply.