Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 26, 2009 @ 11:21 AM
MrToneDoc

RSVP gallery located in Chicago has some of the best of pop art and luxury brands! check them out!!

really on black Friday loll
cool rsvpgallery.com
November 26, 2009 @ 12:41 PM
UNCMN

Thats cool and all but Untitled has a killer Black friday sale.

Say "turkey turkey" at the register and get 20% off your entire purchase, or go into Untitled - Woodfield mall and get an even better percent off on the entire store from 5am - 10am.

SHITS BANANAS JOE.

NF for sale: 190z Elephant Skins, and Broken Twills Weird Guy Tagged 33.

November 27, 2009 @ 07:59 PM
TheCityOfChi

Thats cool and all but Untitled has a killer Black friday sale.

Say "turkey turkey" at the register and get 20% off your entire purchase, or go into Untitled - Woodfield mall and get an even better percent off on the entire store from 5am - 10am.

SHITS BANANAS JOE.

you must work for them, becuase you posted this shit 2 times. Plus that store has gone down hill and blows
November 28, 2009 @ 01:31 AM
vedant

he definitely does work for them. but he's a solid dude
November 30, 2009 @ 10:37 PM
uillinoisboy

you must work for them, becuase you posted this shit 2 times. Plus that store has gone down hill and blows

lolz. it's decent.
November 30, 2009 @ 11:49 PM
UNCMN

Yeah duh look in my post history, they know I'm on here too. And no way. Selection is good now, just the good stuff sells out quick. S/S '10 is going to be proper.
he definitely does work for them. but he's a solid dude

Thanks, appreciate the kind words!

I can never remember who I give my hypebeast name out to :\

edit - how are you going to clown on me when a bunch of other employees/reps at other stores did the exact same thing as me? SMH.

NF for sale: 190z Elephant Skins, and Broken Twills Weird Guy Tagged 33.

December 2, 2009 @ 06:02 PM
TheCityOfChi

Yeah duh look in my post history, they know I'm on here too. And no way. Selection is good now, just the good stuff sells out quick. S/S '10 is going to be proper.

Thanks, appreciate the kind words!

I can never remember who I give my hypebeast name out to :\

edit - how are you going to clown on me when a bunch of other employees/reps at other stores did the exact same thing as me? SMH.

nobody is clowning on you, its just dude made a thread to promote his shit, and your trying to taliban on 9/11 his shit

Please login first to reply.