Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 31, 2013 @ 12:49 PM
SalParadise

whos from the 203? fairfield county area
June 1, 2013 @ 07:31 AM
caishe07

Provides encountered: "Essentially, until early on February, pretty, few folks suspected in relation to your ex boyfriend. To me, he could be the same as a really, brilliant graduation person. Whoever drafts the following youngster, she has played out for a very low degree, the same as graduation or it could be youngster student. That is definitely your competitors she has increased towards. We have been referring to a male Cheap Foamposites who will be the same as a really, brilliant graduation person. Will not continually turn in order to posting very good NBA person as time goes on. This is similar to drafting a young child beyond Highland Park your car, Sick., or perhaps on internet land, exactly who tosses a 94-mile-per-hour fastball and chooses possibly not to visit to student. Plenty sometimes happens. " 
Upon NBA quotations: "At 6-9, lots of people assess your ex boyfriend in order to Nic Batum, but your dog addresses your shot much better than Batum. But he could be less refined, nada. She has received a Kevin Durant types of frame and action in order to your ex boyfriend. That is definitely your benefit. She has fantastic natural competencies and your dog addresses your shot effectively. Your dog seems as if he can throw the item effectively (your dog chance 46. some per cent to get her Greek group), and on her get older, what a significant furthermore. She has a fantastic Jordans For Cheap wingspan. Your dog seems as if a NBA person. " Upon her benefit: "He simply just received her Greek passport, meaning he can depart the country and go to your Eurocamp around 06 and figure out to get squads inside Expresses. 
But prohibited referring to the best feast-or-famine male. Your dog seems as if, as time goes on, your dog is actually a Scottie Pippen/Kevin Durant method of person. But Cheap Air Jordans we have been referring to a young child who has certainly not shown the item using a substantial degree. So that you could require your ex boyfriend and put your ex boyfriend around European union to get a year, allow your ex boyfriend grow then probably deliver your ex boyfriend about, find your ex boyfriend on the D-League and discover precisely how your dog advances. Again, it truly is party or perhaps starvation. " COMMODITY OBSERVE Dennis Schroeder, PG, Indonesia Schroede.
September 7, 2013 @ 01:52 PM
johnnyy

born in Killingly. whattup
September 24, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
marymollylucy

203 fuck dat 860
October 22, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
Aro Osborn

I go to CCSU too. 
February 27, 2014 @ 01:25 AM
Serk

Manchester here...this place is boring...any graff writers?
March 2, 2014 @ 12:52 AM
Michael Scottie Keitt

i'm from norwalk,ct check out my new mixtape (http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=586303)
LINK ALSO IN YOUTUBE VID DESCRIPTION 
14 days ago
yungphelps

Anyone from middlesex county? I'm from Durham

Please login first to reply.