Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 28, 2009 @ 11:00 PM
kvc06

not if you think artful dodger is whats in. unless you plan on getting a job to make money to build a time machine to go back 3 years to when that shit was popular

May 29, 2009 @ 12:04 AM
AMuells

not if you think artful dodger is whats in. unless you plan on getting a job to make money to build a time machine to go back 3 years to when that shit was popular

Hey man if artful dodger is what he likes so he wears it, you gotta respect that. It's better than having the internet dress you...

that being said gimme some preme, sammies, and vans pulease.
May 31, 2009 @ 07:42 PM
mike c.

Hey man if artful dodger is what he likes so he wears it, you gotta respect that. It's better than having the internet dress you...

that being said gimme some preme, sammies, and vans pulease.

but obviously artful dodger isnt selling, because its in the clearance racks at macys. the guy wants to find brands that are "sellable". I think the location could work if you market the store right, but it will definitely be a lot of work.
June 1, 2009 @ 02:55 PM
Apostile

Hi,
i would like to suggest same All I asked for was some suggestions from people in Chicago. If I open a store and it flops then it flops. You said you have been doing this for a minute... well I created this thread hoping some people would have some tips or suggestions and all you have said is that it wont happen. You started somewhere... If I wanna get into retail I have to start somewhere too...good luck
June 4, 2009 @ 04:44 AM
FSOverCrooks

What brands do you have lined up so far?

Please login first to reply.