FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
February 24, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
jackhartin

Looking for someone that lives in London that could buy shit for me when new stuff drops at the supreme shop, will pay 10% extra for each item and for postage obviously, get in touch if you're interested
February 25, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
sparkythedinosaur

think they would rather sell rape bruv

street bound

February 25, 2013 @ 10:53 AM
bricktop

Why would anyone bother dealing with the supreme store  and then the post office to earn a tenner..?

www.grubbymits.co.uk | Affordable vintage & streetwear

February 25, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
jackhartin

i dunno they'll have the cash before hand a shit, i get selling is probably more beneficial for them but i got a mate in amsterdam to pick me up stuff via a post like this so i thought i'd try this
February 25, 2013 @ 04:11 PM
Centropy

10% extra is nowhere near enough. Ok a friend may do this for you but a random hypebeast wont.

Take this into consideration. If someone wants to get to Supreme for a drop, and make sure they're near the front of the queue, assuming there is one. They need to be there by 8am.

For me It's an hour travel time to get there by train/tube so i need to be up at like 6:30am. My travel fare at that time of the morning is 15 quid. Then spend 3 hrs waiting in line.

You're gonna want a coffee and something to eat when you get there, so you ask some random dude in front of you to keep your place in line, you spend at least another fiver on food and drink. Now we're looking at 20 quid before I've even got in the store.

Lets say all you wanted was a box logo tee which is 35 quid, so now I've spent 55, plus it's gonna be around a fiver to post, so if i charge 60 i still haven't made a profit for that day.

Now you understand why people charge 70 - 120 just for tees on ebay. If you sell on ebay you also have to take into consideration ebay fees plus paypal fees. When people call rape, it's not actually as rape as it seems.

There's loads of people from Germany and France that are willing to pay double retail or more for supreme on ebay as they can't get hold of it any other way. I've sold 3 items from Thursdays drop at double the price i paid. You would be extremely lucky to find someone willing to go through all that trouble for 10% extra as bricktop said.
February 25, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
jackhartin

Yeah i'm not offering 10% plus postage for someone to travel down and buy for me, i'm saying if anyone if gonna be there on the day, i'm not looking for anything that you could get a huge profit on reselling just the simple stuff that stays in stock
February 25, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
Dom.Dom

Yeah, the guys point is valid, it'd be ncie of someone if they were down there to just pick up the extra tee or whatever he is looking for and just make a little bit of p themselves. IMO its a valid question and i would do it myself if i was gonna be down the store more for drops

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

February 25, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
jackhartin

Yeah, the guys point is valid, it'd be ncie of someone if they were down there to just pick up the extra tee or whatever he is looking for and just make a little bit of p themselves. IMO its a valid question and i would do it myself if i was gonna be down the store more for drops
Thanks for seeing where i'm coming from haha, like if you're already at the store i would send money on paypal there and then and they could just grab a shirt or whatever, not like i'm asking someone to grab me a pcl where you can only buy one at a time
February 25, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
blakplague

10% extra is nowhere near enough. Ok a friend may do this for you but a random hypebeast wont.

Take this into consideration. If someone wants to get to Supreme for a drop, and make sure they're near the front of the queue, assuming there is one. They need to be there by 8am.

For me It's an hour travel time to get there by train/tube so i need to be up at like 6:30am. My travel fare at that time of the morning is 15 quid. Then spend 3 hrs waiting in line.

You're gonna want a coffee and something to eat when you get there, so you ask some random dude in front of you to keep your place in line, you spend at least another fiver on food and drink. Now we're looking at 20 quid before I've even got in the store.

Lets say all you wanted was a box logo tee which is 35 quid, so now I've spent 55, plus it's gonna be around a fiver to post, so if i charge 60 i still haven't made a profit for that day.

Now you understand why people charge 70 - 120 just for tees on ebay. If you sell on ebay you also have to take into consideration ebay fees plus paypal fees. When people call rape, it's not actually as rape as it seems.

There's loads of people from Germany and France that are willing to pay double retail or more for supreme on ebay as they can't get hold of it any other way. I've sold 3 items from Thursdays drop at double the price i paid. You would be extremely lucky to find someone willing to go through all that trouble for 10% extra as bricktop said.
EU>USD
March 4, 2013 @ 11:21 PM
JMMD1990

Bit of an extreme answer Jenna, I get where you're coming from but at the end of the day if you ACTUALLY like Supreme then you won't want to be some bait reseller looking to make some money out of someone who actually wants to own it, the queue vibe down there when it first opened (same with the Fairfax store a couple of years ago) was really friendly and people were happy to grab you items if they were at the front and it wasn't their size for retail. I've had randoms do it for me from other forums for absolutely nothing plenty of times and I only live in Brighton haha.

Getting 10% on something thats gonna cause you no grief if you're already there is a pretty sweet deal, considering all you have to do is tape the bag up, stick a label on and go to the post office down the road. 

Promoting rape prices is bullshit and essentially what is changing the brand so it becomes easily accessible to the rich, spoilt kids spending Daddys money on eBay. Sell it within the community, and everyones happy.

WTB Supreme Navy Torch Camp

March 5, 2013 @ 02:35 PM
Bossman75

Looking for someone that lives in London that could buy shit for me when new stuff drops at the supreme shop, will pay 10% extra for each item and for postage obviously, get in touch if you're interested

I'd do it for 10% on top of the price and postage. It gives me an excuse to get out of the office and do someone a favour.

I wouldn't line up as I'm nearing forty and working my balls off to support my family so lining up with kids skiving college isn't my deal.

But for anything in stock I'd go down at lunch or after work to grab something.

It wasn't all that long ago there was a nice little Bape community that did this for each other with no intent to screw someone over. I thought the days of the re-seller were over but maybe not. I see the same items for what I consider more than they are worth (to me) on eBay relisted over and over so I assume I'm not alone in thinking this. However, something is only as valuable as whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Rape doesn't come into it as long as the buyer is satisfied. If it's too much and will upset you then don't pay for it. Peace.

"Life is about meeting people, connecting and making things happen" Godspeed-Hellfire

March 5, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
Kevcom

What items are you looking for in particular? Im gonna be heading down there on thursday and about the postage it usually costs around £5-£10 depending on what the item is to send something over so itd have to be abit worth it.
March 8, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
jackhartin

Thanks to those who understood where I was coming from, all i'm interested in is the satin champion jacket so when that drops, if you're interested get in touch
March 10, 2013 @ 10:12 AM
Dom.Dom

I got the PCL Chukkas and a Bling Box tee which i'm selling, holla if youre interested

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

Please login first to reply.