Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 30, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
bricktop

Thanks, appreciate it. You can all use code FLYER for 15% off if you are interested in anything

www.grubbymits.co.uk | Affordable vintage & streetwear

December 26, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
bricktop

30% off all items on the store until the 10th of January - www.grubbymits.co.uk

February 14, 2014 @ 09:32 PM
ggorlova

Hi Everyone,
I would love to get some feedback on my new brand which I have started last year.

Rico and Aurora is a art couture street wear and urban clothing online shop based in London. We print everything by hand and all our designs are authentic. We use digital and garment film printing. We have deep nature, art and cultural influences and everything we make compliments crepes, kicks, trainers, whatever you like to call them! We make street wear with a twist of kawaii fashion, designer luxury clothing and sports and yoga apparel.

All of our products are made from cotton fabrics and our t-shirts are made from organic cotton as a standard. Our t-shirts are are extra soft and chemical free which is better for the environment and our skin, as our skin absorbs 68% of anything that touches it. Each garment is made in a limited edition of a 100 per design which makes is pretty special!

Please check us out on www.ricoaurora.com and let me know what you think.

Love
Galina

Galina www.ricoaurora.com

June 17, 2014 @ 11:02 PM
bricktop

Store is closing in 24 hours for a month while i'm abroad - grab some last minute 30% off gear for summer

www.grubbymits.co.uk

12 days ago
malla

The MJ tee's sold out man.. sad

Please login first to reply.