Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 17, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
DunkPunk

yo HB Londoner's I'll be moving to London for a couple of months for school, not really sure to expect, but anywhoo what are some good local eats? I'll be living close to Hyde Park.

UCSB.

August 19, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
versafe

Nandos for sure

WTB: Palace Versafe tee S

August 19, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
Ishyaboi™

Dude!! Hyde Park is dope as fuck. I lived in Kensington for 2.5 years of my life, which is close to hyde park.

So yeah ^^ nandos is dope. On Kensington High Street make sure you fuck with these places...

Wagamamas
Balons (shits got dope breakfast)
Il Porticos (expensive as fuck, but Italian food from the gods)
Pizza Express (shit is ballin)

Not to mention, they have a Uniqlo on Ken High.

diamonds are forever.

August 20, 2012 @ 03:21 AM

Inactive

Ughh youre so lucky! Hopefully I'll be able to study abroad when the time comes. Have a sweet trip. I bet you'll never want to come back aha
August 20, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
DunkPunk

Dude!! Hyde Park is dope as fuck. I lived in Kensington for 2.5 years of my life, which is close to hyde park.

So yeah ^^ nandos is dope. On Kensington High Street make sure you fuck with these places...

Wagamamas
Balons (shits got dope breakfast)
Il Porticos (expensive as fuck, but Italian food from the gods)
Pizza Express (shit is ballin)

Not to mention, they have a Uniqlo on Ken High.

thanks my man. I'm down to chill with anyone from London while i'm down there. lmk!

UCSB.

August 20, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
DunkPunk

also...what are some dope nightclubs/bars?

UCSB.

August 21, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
tomo.

Im not from London so I'm not especially educated on the scene in detail, but when we go to London its usually either Fabric (located in Farringdon) or Ministry (located at Elephant & Castle) but I guess they are pretty obvious if you've had a little look for venues yourself.

DSTRKT is supposed to eb quite good too but I haven't been there and Tiger Tiger possibly if your after a mainstream soundtrack - both located in Piccadilly.

If you have any other questions I'll try to help you out!
August 22, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
LGeeZY

Dope bro be sure to go to Camden Town youll love it
August 25, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
portugal.

Anybody live near a Carhart and willing to do a pickup?
Would really appreciate it. 

If you could help me out, pm me please. 
September 21, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
aaronvale

maxwell's - covent garden
September 22, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
DunkPunk

FUCKING LOVE THIS CITY.

and camden is the SHIT.

UCSB.

September 26, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
roryhugill

it's amazing man,
and living in hyde park u got ALL the dope shops in carnaby street and soho etc.
lucky guy
October 6, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
mrkam

So many things to do and places to visit in London man. You got all the night clubs in Mayfair, make sure you check it out, Camden too. You got shopping in Oxford circus and soho. North London is full of Turkish, Arabic food, make sure you check it out. Also if you can get to a soccer game, go check it out. You'll love it
October 6, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
sparkythedinosaur

after this year i'm gonna be trying my best to move there, so many opportunities!

street bound

October 8, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
365Hustle

Well if you're from Lincoln there are so many opportunities in London of course...LOOOl.

But yeah glad you're finding it okay DUNKPUNK. I'm trying to get back to the states though.You live in Central so yeah you're set. I'd say go Brick Lane - Shoreditch pretty cool spots in London.

If you like skateboarding check out Bay 66. Nike just fixed it up the park looks sick now. Night clubs - I like Penthouse/DSTRKT/ i ain't been to Mahiki and that but they'll all hurt your pockets the same.

Ministry of Sound as the guy said before is sick... As for food...nothing really awesome to me out here.. Burgers from burger stands you find either before a football match or random ones in homebase and wickes parking lot - thats where the good food is.

Yeah London in a nutshell.

edit: Soho is sick for food as well.
October 9, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
roryhugill

Well if you're from Lincoln there are so many opportunities in London of course...LOOOl.

But yeah glad you're finding it okay DUNKPUNK. I'm trying to get back to the states though.You live in Central so yeah you're set. I'd say go Brick Lane - Shoreditch pretty cool spots in London.

If you like skateboarding check out Bay 66. Nike just fixed it up the park looks sick now. Night clubs - I like Penthouse/DSTRKT/ i ain't been to Mahiki and that but they'll all hurt your pockets the same.

Ministry of Sound as the guy said before is sick... As for food...nothing really awesome to me out here.. Burgers from burger stands you find either before a football match or random ones in homebase and wickes parking lot - thats where the good food is.

Yeah London in a nutshell.

edit: Soho is sick for food as well.

that guy has it nailed down
October 22, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
godxilla

Go east my friend.. Best shops in shoreditch.. cool bars in Dalston..

Please login first to reply.