July 4, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
Tarwin

Is there any marketplaces that have a lot of England/UK based sellers? All I see on here is American and it hits me in the ass when the shipping costs amount to half the price of the product, thanks for the help smile
July 5, 2012 @ 02:26 PM
harlyz1

I know what you mean man, maybe a thread could be started in the 'United Kingdom' section just for people selling in the UK? Lemme know if you ever trying to get rid of anything in medium oh
July 8, 2012 @ 01:31 PM
mcvannjr

I can't find anywhere that stocks much supreme in England, even on the internet.
let me know if you have any luck finding somewhere though

http://www.jackmcvann.net

July 10, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
BEENDOINGIT

I can't find anywhere that stocks much supreme in England, even on the internet.
let me know if you have any luck finding somewhere though

Are you really wondering if other shops besides Supreme stock Supreme in the UK?
July 10, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
Tarwin

lol yeah its obvious that actual shops will only be supreme, im talking about marketplaces with alot of UK based sellers
July 10, 2012 @ 11:58 AM
Lucky-Luciano

there a store in leeds that stocks it but its instore only and a limited selection you could try and set up a marketplace thread for UK only like dudes have for Vancouver http://hypebeast.com/forums/canada/161235/?topic_page=1

Keep your glory gold and glitter!!

July 13, 2012 @ 01:56 PM
youlaughatme

We live on a tiny island.
You get get to london and back for the price of a decent meal.

Why pay over the odds from a reseller when you can just go and get your pickups. Imagine that, a purchase with a receipt and the option to, phfffff I dunno try stuff on, take it back if you find a defect?

Just a thought..
July 13, 2012 @ 02:36 PM
Tarwin

The price to get to london and back is the same as the price of two camp caps, and with a chance of nothing being in stock when I get there anyway
July 13, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
youlaughatme

one word, technically is 2: Megabus
Wish i could get 2 camps for £6 dam.

Your gonna have the same problem as everyone else if something sells out.

I take it you get the supreme news letter? I live over 300miles away yet somehow managed to get the pieces I wanted... Strange that.
July 13, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
Tarwin

You're just chatting shit, cheapest bus fare journey I could find from my area to london is £48, plus I'd have to get accomodation, nobody in the right mind would do all that shit for a hat
July 15, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
Andyprops

He is right about the Megabus man, if you book in advance you can get it cheap. It would be better to stay over, but you can get an early bus there and a late one back. I don't usually bother though, I just cop off eBay. The day SupLDN starts taking online orders is the day Supreme dies in the UK. Everyone will have that shit.

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

July 15, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
Andyprops

Also, you can call Supreme to find out what stock they have before you go.

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

July 15, 2012 @ 12:21 PM
Tarwin

Takes 7 hours on the bus. Really not worth it
July 15, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
DaPark

^^Andy, I'm guessing you have called Supreme then to see what's in stock?

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

July 17, 2012 @ 09:54 AM
harlyz1

I work full time making getting to the store pretty tricky. fortunately have some friends who can run in store if need be.

but to be honest id rather get something of ebay from seasons back for silly prices. Just prefer the products, found this summer either boring or too 'out there'
July 17, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
dunceanddreamer

I think i'm going to try and ban myself from buying anything online for 6 months and see what I end up with.

I think when you go to a physical store and just get carried away is when you end up finding some real gems.

What would people think of a brand where 80% of the stuff was only available through a physical store? so you'd get online look,books etc but you had to get your arse to the shop to get them?

Waking up & Dreaming. www.facebook.com/DunceandDreamer @dunceanddreamer

July 18, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
chriscosta

I know I'm going to regret this, but, there's a facebook page called "Store Supreme" based in the UK that gets lightly used Supreme items in frequently and sells them for barely more than retail.

5-Panel/Camp Cap FS Thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204567

July 18, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
harlyz1

I know I'm going to regret this, but, there's a facebook page called "Store Supreme" based in the UK that gets lightly used Supreme items in frequently and sells them for barely more than retail.

its quite well known, but you shouldnt have said anything!
July 18, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
Tarwin

Edit that post right now!
July 18, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
Patrick Bateman

The best place to get it is off Ebay, just got watch out for dodgy shit, seen enough faggits walking round in 'Sureme' 5 panels
July 19, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
DaPark

^^^^ Thanks for the link cool

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

July 23, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
zoom

I dont know why the link above was removed but i basically run this facebook page and sell off loads of my personal collection on there so join up, my prices are more than reasonable.

I just checked the insights of the page and ive had over 250 people join from this thread in the last week.

Thanks guys.

The link is

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Store-Supreme/193630277364833
July 24, 2012 @ 09:34 AM
chiefy

there a store in leeds that stocks it but its instore only and a limited selection you could try and set up a marketplace thread for UK only like dudes have for Vancouver http://hypebeast.com/forums/canada/161235/?topic_page=1

If your talking about hip then they dont stock it anymore just got a few things instore from when they did
September 4, 2012 @ 12:45 PM
mcvannjr

Takes 7 hours on the bus. Really not worth it

It really is if you think about the amount of money you can make.
Look how much stuff goes for on eBay compared to the actual price.
You'd make more than minimum wage for 7 hours that's for sure

http://www.jackmcvann.net

September 10, 2012 @ 11:13 AM
Bruzlak

Someone based in London should run a proxy service. I know peeps in the States that do it but then you get hit with shipping + customs fees.

Sell stuff with a slight profit margin and undercut the greedy resellers.

Business would boom. But then everyone gets greedy I guess...
September 10, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
wreckages

As well as Store Supreme, you could check out Sold Out Shit, which is UK based and afaik, legit!

BUYING: Supreme x Kermit Shirt RED/TEAL - MEDIUM

September 10, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
Boness

Someone based in London should run a proxy service. I know peeps in the States that do it but then you get hit with shipping + customs fees.

Sell stuff with a slight profit margin and undercut the greedy resellers.

Business would boom. But then everyone gets greedy I guess...

If you trust those sellers enough, just send money as a gift via paypal and tell em to ship it to you as gift so it skips custom fees
September 10, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
leify23

dont really know why everyone is going on about where to buy supreme...simply look at the marketplace on here and buy from the americans. I do it really often now, the prices in america are lower and in dollars so whatever resale they have it is likely to come near if not under retails here. For instance you can get a floral supreme camp cap on here for like 70-90 dollars (about 50 quid) plus shipping your probably looking at 60-65 quid. I bought a canvas stripe on here the other day for 75 dollars which is 46 quid. If you shop around you can get what you want really easily, especially if its just released and theres a flood in the market. Peace

Instagram - LE11FFF

September 11, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
petagriffin

yo kimberly i c u
September 12, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
butteredsalmon

Ask me that question in a year

http://butterandsalmon.bandcamp.com

Google: Butter With A Side Of Salmon

Please login first to reply.