Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 6, 2014 @ 09:54 PM
Black Donald Trump

Gonna be graduating college in a couple months and will need to buy a new laptop. I work in design and video so I will need something that can easily handle that software(cs6,final cut pro, etc). I don't know a lot about computers so any advice helps. I don't have any bias toward Mac or pc, but if I can get something that will get the job done for less than what a new MacBook will cost, I would gladly go with that. I been reading and it seems Asus maybe a good option but I am not really sure. Honestly I don't even know what exactly to look for when shopping so some explanation of specs would be appreciated. Also, do pcs generally last as long as MacBooks? The difference in construction materials seems significant and i want to be able to travel with my machine so it should be durable. 

Is it realistic to get something good in the $1000 range? 

Any advice helps, thanks
March 8, 2014 @ 11:04 PM
GraveyardGod

March 14, 2014 @ 03:41 AM
aiekinparken

I understand your situation, You may better visit online stores why because they the wide range of computer collection based upon the needed requirement at best prices. IF you're interested, You just log on online stores.
mobile phone supplies Alpha
March 15, 2014 @ 06:35 AM
QuHarrison Terry

Lenovo makes some of the best laptops for professional and power users when it comes to PC's. However, being a Creative in this time period it's hard for me not to recommend the Macbook since it's the standard especially if you ever want to use Apple only software such as Logic, Motion, Final Cut, etc. If you don't want to shell out macbook money don't forget about the Mac Mini it has the same functionalities of a MacBook or iMac just at a more affordable price.

Also it's worth noting that if you do decided to pick up a MacBook or a Mac Mini I would order the most amount of RAM that you could afford. This will save you tons of time and is guaranteed to make sure your Mac retains flawless performance.
April 4, 2014 @ 03:44 AM
FenixTheCat

I 100% think you should get a Mac. I have been a techy guy all my life, built and sold computers--but when it comes to my own personal machine, I always know that Apple's builds are great and reliable. I have owned machines from Alienware to Asus to Lenovo, and never have I had a machine as dependable as my iMac and Macbook Pro. 

As for the OS difference, you could always install Windows on that badboy and get the best of both worlds.
April 7, 2014 @ 03:51 AM
Black Donald Trump

Ya I think I will definitely go with the Macbook. any thoughts on whether I should go with a retina screen? at this point it doesn't seem worth the money, especially because with design it seems you'd want to be seeing the same thing everyone else would be seeing. but I guess if I plan on using it for 3-4 years then everyone will end up getting one and i'll be behind the times again lol.
April 8, 2014 @ 06:50 PM
drtmcgrt

Macbook pro. Not dropping that money on a retina will probably make you lose in the long run. And like someone abocecsaid, get as much ram as possible. I just got the 15" i7 with 16 gb ram. Try spending as much as possible

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

May 21, 2014 @ 07:36 AM
te3kay

Macbook pro. Not dropping that money on a retina will probably make you lose in the long run. And like someone abocecsaid, get as much ram as possible. I just got the 15" i7 with 16 gb ram. Try spending as much as possible
If you get Macbook Pro don't upgrade ram at apple store.. just get it from http://eshop.macsales.com/ and snap it in it's easy and will save you some moneyz

Regarding Retina.. just go see it and see if you can tell the difference. If diff. is significant then get it because I think it'll have a big impact on you especially since you work with images/videos. You don't want to be tempted to buy another machine in like 1-2 years because of the screen..
June 10, 2014 @ 12:52 PM
keveenmarsh

Most computers these days come pre installed with software for implementing ISP service and also contain the necessary browsers on which the sites are accessed.

Supply Chain Management
June 18, 2014 @ 09:44 AM
joelkadeen

Upgrade your graphics card to a better GTX 660 or HD 7870. You can then go about upgrading your motherboard to a 1155 socket cpu and an i5 3770k processor. This set-up will run absolutely any game on ultra settings.

how to remove malware
July 5, 2014 @ 07:16 PM
electricdevil

Please login first to reply.