Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 11, 2013 @ 01:29 PM
Master Flash

What do ya'll niggas think? This is a big step for Apple. I don't know if good ol' Steve Jobs would approve of them jocking Android but with him gone, they probably had no other option...

Changing the Past.

June 11, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
ToyotaGuy

its not bad. its cool for a change
June 11, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
jacobsever

Yeah, that control center is mad Android. AirDrop seems to be very similar to S-Beam. I donno, might be cool, might suck. I'm always up for something new though.

June 12, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
brandonicedout

All the new features are so nice, especially control center. Airdrop is a good idea also but havent been able to test it out yet. I think many of the icons need and will be changed especially because of the vibrant highlighter colors. I like everything else for the most part. If you have a black iphone youll definitely want to change the wallpaper to a darker or less white image because it looks really off, but it looks fine stock on a white iphone. Here's my setup for now.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

June 12, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
Norrin Radd

I dont care if the control center is ripped off from android at all, thats something people have wanted. I'd rather be able to slide open a screen with some settings on it then actually have to go into the settings app. its just more convenient

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 12, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
brandonicedout

I dont care if the control center is ripped off from android at all, thats something people have wanted. I'd rather be able to slide open a screen with some settings on it then actually have to go into the settings app. its just more convenient
Exactly. People have been using sbs settings since the 2nd iphone which is the exact same thing. 

June 12, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
blaagh

anyone got a link to the beta?

est. mcmxcii

June 12, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
napps.

http://imzdl.com/ios.php <-- the beta i used. Its cool. A little laggy on a iPhone 4. and my notifications act up sometimes but im not surprised. Dont really suggest it for 4 users. but if you have a 4S or 5 go ahead.. 

take pictures and shit

June 12, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
Glock Lesnar

it's nice so far. control center is really convenient, itunes radio is tight (especially since i already use match, so i get it ad-free), and it looks nice. only things i've noticed so far is that there are a few little graphical glitches, my ebay app won't work, and my phone (i've got the 5) seems to hesitate every now and then.

but hey, it's a beta so shit like that is expected. overall a very solid and needed update.
June 12, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
DOUBLECUP

it looks like android combined with windows phone aesthetics shoved into an iphone package.

प्रधानसेनापति :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

June 12, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
brandonicedout

I hope they give us quickreply before final gm release. Also I wish they would have let us put widgets in the top or bottom two rows of icons. Tired of just icons all over the screen.

June 12, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
Master Flash

I hope they give us quickreply before final gm release. Also I wish they would have let us put widgets in the top or bottom two rows of icons. Tired of just icons all over the screen.
Agreed. I am really leaning towards switching to iOS for my upgrade in like a month. However, I love my android widgets! I'm going to miss them...

My guess is, if they are revamping the entire system like this to compete with their rivals, then I see them coming out with their own version of widgets sometime next year. I would personally LOVE to see Apple's perspective on widgets. If they did that, I don't really see how Android could compete.

Changing the Past.

June 12, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
napps.

having no widgets is really the only way apple can switch it up and still maintain the orignal look of iOS. if they get widgets android people and windows people would go crazy saying iOS stole things from them. 

take pictures and shit

June 12, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
brenm

Yeah, that control center is mad Android. AirDrop seems to be very similar to S-Beam. I donno, might be cool, might suck. I'm always up for something new though.
AirDrop was on Mac before S-Beam, they're just bringing it to the Mac. He did mention S-Beam during the keynote though lol. 

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

June 12, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
blaagh

Got it late last night, I can fux with it. feels like I got a new phone.
Kinda overdue as this should have released with the iPhone5.

est. mcmxcii

June 13, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
lovedmndlife

im really keen to see it

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

June 14, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
jacobsever

Installed it then restored from my previous backup. Love it so far. Only apps I've noticed that aren't working are ebay and whiteagram. Instagram works, but if you try to scroll back up, the pictures are just gray boxes.

June 15, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
Gwyn

I don't really like the look of the new sideways album scroll/ the music in general is ehh/ Skype doesn't work.

Any good wallpapers? Seems like the wallpaper needs to compliment the new looking apps in order to look good/ blend well.

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

June 15, 2013 @ 03:01 PM
catch-22

^ I feel like only bright/colorful wallpapers look good with the new app designs.
June 15, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
teov

can't wait for it, so I'll finally get android on my IPAD also 

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

June 17, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
HOCHSTE

i have the Beta for the 4

PROS
It's fucking sick
def an OVERDUE interface resdesign
it's not completely FLAT liek WINDOWS, there is depth with the aded transperancy and overlapping
CONTROL CENTER OBVIOUSLY, fucking has been the only thing i wanted to do is toggle WIFI & shit
Notifiction center is much cleaner and not "android-looking"
Multi-tasking is awesome
camera app looks much better
ALL THE IN-HOME apps look so much better
for (4s and up) SIRI is supposedly much more smoother & capable

CONS:
Laggy, but it's expected it's a fucking Beta
Safari tabs feature could be without( reach )
force closes sometimes

ALL IN ALL- The actial iOS7 that will release in Fall is a much awaited overhual that
all of us faithful Fans have been waiting for.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

June 17, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
HOCHSTE

Oh yeah and instgram glitches with GRAY BOXES for some reason on the 4.

Twitter/facebook & Sup app works fine smile

June 17, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
Gwyn

From an iPhone 5 User

I finally converted back to iOS 6 because I was getting this bug which would show notifications for messages I already read. Skype was breaking down on me, ( Force Close), and all in all just broke down, idk.. I felt so downgraded when I went back that's for sure, but the beta just isn't stable right now. and I was enjoying the new iTunes radio, but it seemed like it looped the same songs on the indie channel that I listened too.

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

June 18, 2013 @ 03:05 PM
Master Flash

What the hell are you talking about? Android on the iPad? You talking about jailbreaking?

Changing the Past.

June 18, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
Norrin Radd

What the hell are you talking about? Android on the iPad? You talking about jailbreaking?
no, theres features in the iOS7 that are very Android like, so I think he means it'll be like having Android on his iPad.

Apple realized they needed to do something different and they're finally taking features that have been available on Android phones for awhile

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 18, 2013 @ 06:06 PM
Master Flash

no, theres features in the iOS7 that are very Android like, so I think he means it'll be like having Android on his iPad.

Apple realized they needed to do something different and they're finally taking features that have been available on Android phones for awhile
I don't think it was about doing anything different, I think it was more about their sense of direction after Job$ expired.

Changing the Past.

June 20, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
Rudemiester

Too bright. Innovative features > Redesigned UI.
June 24, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
napps.

iOS 7 Beta 2
Siri got new voices. Sadly, it seems the new voices previewed during the keynote are only available in the States. The UK Siri voice is exactly the same as it was before. But, if your Stateside, check out Siri, it has a much more natural speech engine. From doing a little digging around, it seems not everyone is getting the new voices.

Voice Memos is back, having done something of a disappearing act in beta 1. It’s got a snazzy new logo too. iPad support! Yep, Apple has finally released a beta version for iPads.

If you have anything from iPad 2 onwards (including iPad mini), your tablet willMessages now includes contact photos in conversational threads.

Messages now notifies you if a message cannot be delivered.In Messages, if you pull a sent message to the left, exact time stamps for all sent messages are revealed

Game Center – Much smoother performance. No more blank screens.

Reminders – Slightly different user interface. ‘Search’ box finally placed somewhere near the middle with the alarm clock to the right side of it.

Status bar bugs are also ironed out. Now more icons stuck between transitions when switching orientation or using Bluetooth.

FaceTime has a darker background.

Messages has a couple of other new tweaks: showing nicknames instead of a full name for your contact, and a slightly bigger

‘Send’ button as well as a new animation when your message is sent.

Music app – If you have the app open to show an album song list or a playlist, a nice little animation shows you which of the songs is playing. Red dots.

iPad with iOS 7 shows the €œfly in to the Home Screen animation like the iPhone when you open a Smart Cover.

Theres a new Switch Control feature in the Accessibility settings.

Improved performance on iPhone 4.

take pictures and shit

June 25, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
HOCHSTE

iOS7 Beta 2 is now available to update.

Making it available for ipad and such.

June 25, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
HOCHSTE

@napps Did you upgrade to beta2?

Please login first to reply.