Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 30, 2013 @ 10:12 AM
hacknik

Are you gunna cop one once it's released? 

Z10 (vs. Iphone5 on left)

N10

Here are 2 renderings of their touchscreen phone and keyboard phone. 

They release worldwide tomorrow, and 10am is the official launch party. 

More pics and info here: 

http://hacknik.blogspot.ca/2013/01/blackberry-z10-and-n10-renders.html

Discuss 

http://hacknik.blogspot.ca/

January 30, 2013 @ 12:19 PM
Norrin Radd

I wish this would have came out around the time the iPhone 5 came out because I would have possibly switch to the Z10

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

January 30, 2013 @ 01:32 PM
hacknik

There's always time to chuck your iphone, amiright? lol 

You could trade it in? 

January 30, 2013 @ 04:17 PM
alexhyssen

I like my iPhone. 
January 30, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
99%Shit

Lol, what a joke. It took them years to come up with this OS? Gesture-based controls? ZOMG! You mean, like the controls I've had with Nova Launcher Prime(~$5, I got it on sale for 25 cents) for ~year? Although the gesture-based 'screen wake' item is inventive, stupid because I'm fairly sure it'll decimate batteries. I'm seeing reviews that place it's battery life on par with my Atrix that was running Bell-Blurred Gingerbread, great for continuous use, but horrible for daily use. Tiles that display your minimised apps, much like the multitasking menu I have had since ICS, boring.

The front of the phone is nice, however the back is hideous.

This isn't going to bring back the jobs lost in this area, if anything, this is the end. Thankfully Google has moved into the area, so hopefully Waterloo Region can still remain a tech-centre. I hate RIM for what they've done here, their complacency has cost my region a lot of jobs with their complacency. Companies have already moved away from supplying BBs. Yesterday, I met someone who kept a personal BB and had a business GS3 provided by his company, and they didn't seem keen on keeping the BB much longer. They're a sinking ship. If they had moved to hardware-only over a year ago, things might be a little bit different.

narsha.narsha.narsha

January 31, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
Norrin Radd

There's always time to chuck your iphone, amiright? lol 

You could trade it in? 
not worth it imo

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

January 31, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
hacknik

Lol, what a joke. It took them years to come up with this OS? Gesture-based controls? ZOMG! You mean, like the controls I've had with Nova Launcher Prime(~$5, I got it on sale for 25 cents) for ~year? Although the gesture-based 'screen wake' item is inventive, stupid because I'm fairly sure it'll decimate batteries. I'm seeing reviews that place it's battery life on par with my Atrix that was running Bell-Blurred Gingerbread, great for continuous use, but horrible for daily use. Tiles that display your minimised apps, much like the multitasking menu I have had since ICS, boring.

The front of the phone is nice, however the back is hideous.

This isn't going to bring back the jobs lost in this area, if anything, this is the end. Thankfully Google has moved into the area, so hopefully Waterloo Region can still remain a tech-centre. I hate RIM for what they've done here, their complacency has cost my region a lot of jobs with their complacency. Companies have already moved away from supplying BBs. Yesterday, I met someone who kept a personal BB and had a business GS3 provided by his company, and they didn't seem keen on keeping the BB much longer. They're a sinking ship. If they had moved to hardware-only over a year ago, things might be a little bit different.
I'm honestly just interested in the outcome of the company. If the OS + hardware actually takes off (due to it's fanbase and media marketing) it could actually be big. But it all depends on the testing and reviews of the overall product. Either way, I need a new phone since my Galaxy S2 took a crap. I'll try out the BB, but if it's shit I'll just grab a Note2 and call it a day. 

February 5, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
wreckages

I had a play on one in the Carphone Warehouse. it looks pretty nice but the OS is pretty meh.

Predict that BB will use Android soon, like Nokia uses WinMo

BUYING: Supreme x Kermit Shirt RED/TEAL - MEDIUM

February 5, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
kaleljorel71

im down to try it, not an iPhone fan
February 26, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
imanikehead23

it might be a little too late, but can't really say it until it comes out. looks pretty good so far.

For Sale: Air Jordan XI Concord 2000 Retro sz 10 VNDS Air Jordan VIII Retro White/True Red sz 10 NDS PM me if you're interested.

April 9, 2013 @ 10:21 AM
paulsteez

Z10 looks sick but I don't think I'll leave Android any time soon.

Please login first to reply.