FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
December 30, 2012 @ 09:28 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

1st off, this is a rumor floating around the web so it's just a pure speculation.

Things that apple is working on are APPLE TELEVISION and APPLE iWATCH.

Apple wristwatch would be connected to your iphone/itouch via. bluetooth so you can easily see stuff on ur wrist. Yay or nay? will you cop or no?
This iWatch reminds of the pebble watch that can be connected to users' APPLE iPHONE or ANDROID PHONE. It also happened that it raised the most funding on kickstarter this year. which looks like this... and it utilizes the e-ink on the screen to maximize the battery life n etc.

Apple Television! I wonder how can this device can change the tv as we know it. MAYBE RETINA DISPLAY AND USE i-DEVICES TO PLAY GAMES AND USE IT AS A CONTROLLER PERHAPS?? TELEVISION APPS??

I havent even used those apple cable tv box thingy yet so i really cant comment on it. But Im very curious to see how it would turn out.

So what do you think?? will you buy them?

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

December 30, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
Norrin Radd

I wouldn't buy either, the watch will look cheesy and be overpriced.

There will be better TVs on the market for the price or cheaper.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

December 31, 2012 @ 10:15 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

true true. I've had a bad experience with copping apple's 1st product and got stung. $300 iTouch lolol

I'm still intrigued to see their products tho. there will be better TVs, but once again it'll be APPLE which will revolutionize the television set.

thats my assumption, but we all know the history with apple and their "revolutions"

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

January 14, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
barpanda

I can't see myself purchasing an Apple television but the watch could be a neat gadget to own as I'm a runner and a cyclist and would utilize the sports functions. It's not the sort of watch that I'd wear all day everyday though as I prefer more traditional looking watches. To me the Apple watch looks too sporty for everday use.
January 14, 2013 @ 07:10 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

just to be clear, the electronic watch above is NOT apple watch.

it's called pebble watch utilizing e-ink which dramatically decreases the energy use. it lasts for 7 days for 2 hrs of charge.

im just so curious to see what it might possibly be look like.

Please login first to reply.