Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 8, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
dhkgfkdj

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2207787&CatId=5138

AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.4GHz processor; ensures optimal computing performance
2GB of DDR2 memory; provides smooth workflow capabilities
80GB Hard Disk Drive; ample storage for your files and documents
NVIDIA Quadro NVS 210S; integrated graphics allow you to experience stunning visuals

Need a cheap back-up computer, looking at this desktop. For web browsing, light computer work is this decent?

Also, how do I know if it is capable of HD video, for example HD Youtube videos?
November 8, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
dhkgfkdj

http://www.nvidia.com/object/mobo_gpu_features_benefits.html#quadro

NVIDIA® PureVideo™ Technology
The combination of the NVIDIA Quadro NVS 210S GPU's high-definition video processor and software delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for all video content to turn your PC into a high-end home theater.

High-Definition MPEG-2 and WMV Hardware Acceleration*
Smoothly playback MPEG-2 and WMV video with minimal CPU usage so the PC is free to do other work.

Advanced Motion Adaptive De-Interlacing*
Smoothes video and DVD playback on progressive displays to deliver a crisp, clear picture that rivals high-end home theater systems.

Video Scaling and Filtering
High-quality scaling and filtering technology delivers a clear, clean image at any window size, including full-screen HDTV resolutions.

Video Color Correction*
Color temperature correction makes actors' faces appear natural, rather than washed out and pale, when playing videos on LCD and CRT displays. Display gamma correction ensures videos are not too dark, overly bright, or washed out regardless of the video format or display.

I think I got my answer lol

Please login first to reply.