Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 1, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
floww

Hi,
Title says it all? :b

In the future I'm considering to be a journalist so having some experience within the photography world would surely help and that's why I want to start introducing myself now that I am 15 y.o. and I also loved to appreciate good photos and short films too so... The thing is that I can't spend much much money cuz' I'm not the one working for it, my parents are and I don't want to be toooo spoiled :-s so it should be an entry level DSLR camera preferably under 500$... I've investigated and it seems that Nikon is better for photography when Canon is better for cinematography but ofc opinions may diverge ;)

I'm thinking to buy a Nikon D3200 but it's a bit over-priced for me...
What do you guys recommend?

Should I get the previous model, this is, the D3100 since it's cheaper or it would butt hurt you to buy something that you know it has already been upgraded? :-/

peace.<3

''Sarcasm: the ability to insult idiots without them realizing it.''

November 2, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
GOLDEN GUN La Flare

If you really serious I recommend you get something small like a Nikon D40 and work you way up from there.
November 2, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
t0fu

canon rebel t3 or if you find a little bit of extra money the t3i. really though the kit lens will hold you over for a bit, but you will eventually need to invest in some better lenses, which will be more expensive the the body of your camera
November 2, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
floww

Thanks for the suggestions guys

bump.

''Sarcasm: the ability to insult idiots without them realizing it.''

November 2, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
GOLDEN GUN La Flare

No problem.
November 3, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
╒rozzy

A $100 Nifty fifty shouldn't be too bad also

Please login first to reply.