Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 22, 2012 @ 01:01 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

The 32GB model will start at $559 without Touch Cover (a pressure-sensitive keyboard and trackpad built into a cover) and $699 with the cover

There are 2 different versions. With RT operating system or the new Windows 8 OS version. idk the difference, but it appears that Windows 8 has more different features. However both versions will include the MS Office which can help users be more productive.

In contrast, the RT version only allows the users to directly download and install the apps from the Windows Store

Anyways it looks pretty sweet and it'd be useful for the PC users as well as the XBOX gamers.

CONS: Their app store seems lacking... so whats the point of having a tablet that doesnt have much useful apps to go with it?? Also it only comes with the WiFi connection. So no 4G LTE or any mobile network connection for that matter.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 22, 2012 @ 01:15 PM
AndreLutherKing

If this was an android tablet I would cop but I'm not fucking with their apps enough

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 22, 2012 @ 01:28 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^ I've found this comparison chart between Windows RT vs. Windows 8 Pro

So think of Windows RT as the typical tablet version and Windows 8 Pro as the laptop version since it also supports the PC programs.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 22, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

prices start at $499 without the keyboard cover

theres two different types of keyboard covers starting at $120 and the other is $130

I think the pro version is basically a full version of Windows where the RT version is more of an OS like iOS

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

Please login first to reply.