October 12, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
jay tee

I'll tell you as soon as I can. They already have how to get it for the nexus 7.
But what jay tee says is true it matters on carriers. I'm waiting for 4.1.1 on my s3. It's rolling out internationally already.

I hope you arent on big red as your carrier. im on verizon myself, and we are notorious for getting updates after everyone else. im not expecting to see the jelly bean update until december, but im looking forward to it. the galaxy s3 is already the fastest phone ive ever used, and with jelly bean's project butter enhancements it should be ridiculous.
October 12, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
Mr_Chukes

I'll tell you as soon as I can. They already have how to get it for the nexus 7.
But what jay tee says is true it matters on carriers. I'm waiting for 4.1.1 on my s3. It's rolling out internationally already.

I hope you arent on big red as your carrier. im on verizon myself, and we are notorious for getting updates after everyone else. im not expecting to see the jelly bean update until december, but im looking forward to it. the galaxy s3 is already the fastest phone ive ever used, and with jelly bean's project butter enhancements it should be ridiculous.

No I am on AT&T with the note launch and other things I hope it comes soon.
October 12, 2012 @ 11:18 AM
99%Shit

ICS leaked for my Atrix, so hopefully the dev community can use that to build a ROM that has proper hardware acceleration and video recording. I've been living w/o video since February because I can't go back to ugly old GB. Hopefully they can do that before the next round of Nexus phones. I really want a Moto Nexus.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 12, 2012 @ 01:30 PM
Mr_Chukes

ICS leaked for my Atrix, so hopefully the dev community can use that to build a ROM that has proper hardware acceleration and video recording. I've been living w/o video since February because I can't go back to ugly old GB. Hopefully they can do that before the next round of Nexus phones. I really want a Moto Nexus.

I think there will only be an LG nexus.
October 12, 2012 @ 03:24 PM
Mr_Chukes

To everyone with a gs3. Double tap go to s voice, press settings, disable double tap to go to s voice. You're home button will be way faster. It delays because of s voice. If you disable it there is no problem.
October 12, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
Mr. Freeze

He new nexus is Google x lg

Leaked pics r out. Looks just like the galaxy nexus =\

I'm dissapoint.
October 12, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
Brian@ONLY

sorry don't have any screen shots right now but..

Galaxy S3 Sprint
Blazer Rom
Go Launcher Theme'd out

I haven't touched Nova or Apex yet but I may give it a go. Any recommendations for themes on Nova/Apex? I like minimal and intuitive designs. The invisible launcher with single home screen and widget placement is nice 99%
October 12, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
Mr_Chukes

He new nexus is Google x lg

Leaked pics r out. Looks just like the galaxy nexus =\

I'm dissapoint.

I posted the pic on the first page of the new nexus next to an iPhone. I kinds like it though. I heard it might not have LTE though.
October 12, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
Mr_Chukes

sorry don't have any screen shots right now but..

Galaxy S3 Sprint
Blazer Rom
Go Launcher Theme'd out

I haven't touched Nova or Apex yet but I may give it a go. Any recommendations for themes on Nova/Apex? I like minimal and intuitive designs. The invisible launcher with single home screen and widget placement is nice 99%

Use nova or apex. For the holo theme found on all ICS and above phones. Apex has more themes. I personally like nova. I am using minimal miui icons.
October 12, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
99%Shit

I think there will only be an LG nexus.

I don't even think that LG that's leaked is going to be a Nexus, it will be a Google Experience device. Nexus program is looking like it is going to open up to all manufacturers and become more of a guideline/rule set, kind of like nVidia's Kai platform for tablets.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 12, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
Mr_Chukes

It will be one nexus. All the other phones that they thought where nexii where other phones like the galaxy mini.
October 12, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
nochurch

Can you take a screenshot of your lockscreen for the s3? how you gonna go and do that

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

October 12, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
jay tee

Can you take a screenshot of your lockscreen for the s3? how you gonna go and do that

hit the power button and the home button at the same time.
October 12, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
nochurch

SHIT thanks G smile

October 13, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
Legit Shit

iphone 4s is only 50-100 (depending on your carrier) if you don't care about having the brand new iphone

I would only hop on a 4S if I could find it used for cheap (~$200). I'm not about to waste my upgrade on an old phone

what phone are you using now?

For the past 2 years I've had my Evo 4G. After breaking and replacing my screen ~5 times, the digitizer finally started fucking up, so I recently switched back to my HTC Hero that I rocked for the 2 years before the Evo, and I really can't deal with this shit. This Hero is super, SUPER slow. I have a basic, simple ROM on it and everything and it's still slow as shit. So I need to upgrade next month for sure.

Edit: Idk wtf is Sprint's problem but 3G isn't even available for the Hero anymore

upthefunk

October 13, 2012 @ 01:52 PM
Mr_Chukes

Changed again. Not a fan of the status bar.

October 14, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
nochurch

new at this, idk if I like sad

October 14, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
Mr_Chukes

@nochurch you can remove the widget backgrounds in the app settings for a better look.
October 14, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
tonysteak

updated my gs2 to 4.1.2..im on slimrom now. found this cool ass live wallpaper pack called "galaxy pack". pics dont do it justice, looks gorgeous in motion though. like if you swipe the screen, the camera pans with it and you can get different angles of the galaxy. really customizable too

very easy on the battery surprisingly if you set it right. i dont even notice the difference now that ive switched to it

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

October 14, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
tonysteak

@fuckenjoe whats your weather widget? sick set up

October 14, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

tried halo didnt like it switched back to go

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 14, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
Mr_Chukes

@tonysteak thanks bro. It is called beautiful widget.
October 14, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
tkisbadluck

i just upgraded from my iphone 4 to S3 about two weeks ago. so far, im loving it and don't miss my iPhone one bit.

not posting my lock screen because i havent changed it at all besides taking the clock off so i can see the background picture better.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

October 14, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
Mr_Chukes

i just upgraded from my iphone 4 to S3 about two weeks ago. so far, im loving it and don't miss my iPhone one bit.

not posting my lock screen because i havent changed it at all besides taking the clock off so i can see the background picture better.

Yeah I don't miss my iPhone at all. I have an iPad to try out any exclusive apps but now most apps are are both devices.
October 14, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
tonysteak

ditto. I was reluctant at first but the play store really does have virtually everything the app store has.

October 15, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
Mr_Chukes

I wish I had more friends with gs3s though. So I could use share shot, and s beam to take away the hassle of getting pictures from friends.
October 15, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
feeltheswift

I finally got a smartphone a few weeks ago and ended up choosing the iPhone 5 solely for iMessage and group messaging since all of my friends have iPhones. But these are really dope layouts, kind of wish I would have just said fuck it and got the S3 or something. Sucks Apple is a bitch and won't let you customize.
October 15, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
99%Shit

Finally hooked up some icon packs.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 15, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
wlllm

HTC Inspire 4G running Existz ICS rom.

Launcher is Apex pro.

Instagram: @wlllm

October 15, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
falcon0

I finally got a smartphone a few weeks ago and ended up choosing the iPhone 5 solely for iMessage and group messaging since all of my friends have iPhones. But these are really dope layouts, kind of wish I would have just said fuck it and got the S3 or something. Sucks Apple is a bitch and won't let you customize.

Bro you can download messaging applications on android that can group message with iPhones.

Please login first to reply.