Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 1, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
kjdillon

Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to Hypebeast (I just made an account), but I realized that they dont have any mobile apps. I'm also new to making mobile apps, so I thought I would make an unofficial (no association with Hypbeast) app for Hypebeast. The app is just a nice looking interface for most recent posts on Hypebeast. If people seem interested I will continue to add more features to the app (also, an iPhone version is in the works since I know you all use iPhones haha). In my opinion the app is preferable over the mobile site that you open in your mobile browser. If you feel the same feel free to use it! If not, constructive criticism is appreciated but pure hate will be ignored >.>...

Anyways here is a link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dillon.hypebeast&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5kaWxsb24uaHlwZWJlYXN0Il0.

PS: Is this the right place to put this? If not I'll move it.

PSPS: THIS APP IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH HYPEBEAST OR MEDIA LAB LIMITED.
October 1, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
Panther.

pretty nice, but is there a working forums section?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

October 1, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
JohnvHarrison

if the forums section doesn't work i give no fucks.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 1, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
AndreLutherKing

I don't think anyone from the forums really fucks with the news/shop. This would be some shit people get then never use

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 1, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
99%Shit

Flipboard already exists for the reading of the HB blog. Realistically, the only time I even check the blog is when I'm on the work computer, like now.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 1, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
kjdillon

I see, good to know.

Since I dont work for Hypebeast it's difficult to implement the forum and membership and all that, though it could be done. If people think that it would be nice to have forum access in an app form I'd work on it.
October 1, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
backlikethat

Looks dope. Talk to Drew (the admin) if you're allwoed to make one for the forum
October 4, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
kjdillon

Looks dope. Talk to Drew (the admin) if you're allwoed to make one for the forum

haha I'm fairly certain they dont let members with <10 posts access to the forums. But like I said, it is doable without access.

Please login first to reply.