Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 18, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
ignorantian

Ayy I got pretty shit faced last night and did something to my phone apparently. It only turns on when it is plugged in even though the battery is fully charged and it doesn't have service and even the wifi won't work. I have tried multiple times to restore it but it won't even do that. So if anyone can help me out that would be dope.
Thanks
June 19, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
plus1

Try this
March 15, 2014 @ 07:19 PM
wzkanni

I faced the similar issue with my iPhone I accidently deleted my valuable files and messages but later on I realize that those were important for me. My friend advised me to use iPhone data recovery software. After using it I got all my lost data back. It provides a user friendly interface that saves the payment of technical guys. It can recover the lost or deleted contacts, photos, SMS, videos, calendar, notes, to do, and the call history in details or any other stuff from iPhone or any other iOS devices. To recover deleted data from iPhone this powerful recovery software is an ideal solution.
Source from: http://www.recovery-iphone.com/
March 15, 2014 @ 07:20 PM
wzkanni

I faced the similar issue with my iPhone I accidently deleted my valuable files and messages but later on I realize that those were important for me. My friend advised me to use iPhone data recovery software. After using it I got all my lost data back. It provides a user friendly interface that saves the payment of technical guys. It can recover the lost or deleted contacts, photos, SMS, videos, calendar, notes, to do, and the call history in details or any other stuff from iPhone or any other iOS devices. To recover deleted data from iPhone this powerful recovery software is an ideal solution.
Source from: http://www.recovery-iphone.com/
June 10, 2014 @ 03:43 AM
angwule1

As I know, the deleted data still store in iPhone, if they are not be overwritten, you can restore iPhone data directly, but you need some iPhone Data Recovery programs for help, this way is for the user have no backup, if you backup your data with iTunes before, then recover deleted photos from iPhone will be simply, follow the step.
Click the File menu and select Devices > Restore from Back up.
Or
Open the iOS device's Summary tab. There are two ways to access this:
Click the device button in the upper right corner. (If viewing the iTunes Store, click the Library button in the upper right corner. The device button will then be visible.)
From any view in iTunes, click the View menu and select Show Sidebar. Select your iOS device in iTunes under Devices.
Click the Restore Backup button.

Hope this helps!
July 14, 2014 @ 07:33 AM
wssw874

There are three ways to recover lost data of iPhone, one is from the iTunes backup files, another one is recover them directly from the iPhone with the help of iPhone Data Recovery software, the last one is to restore data from iCloud.
Easy way to Restore Deleted Photos from iPhone or Backup
August 2, 2014 @ 06:36 AM
Radharenu Ganguly

If you are in distress due
to accidental data loss from your iPhone, iPad or for that matter any Apple
device you need not worry any longer. iPhone photo recovery is not at all a
difficult task and there is a decent chance that you can restore all
your deleted or  lost data such as video,
photo, Message, contact and more fast and quite easily. But how? Just check this post, how to retrieve deleted photos from iphone.

September 5, 2014 @ 06:31 AM
michaelbrook000

Ok, I know how to fix it. There are 5 tips to fix iPhone won't turn on. I hope it helps.
5 days ago
rttr90121

I've tried many methods when this problem about iPhone losing data comes into me. I felt disappointed when those methods failed. But thanks to iPhone Data Recovery—iPubsoft iPad iPhone iPod Data Recovery, I can solve this problem on my own with merely few steps.
How to recover data from iPhone 6 ?

Please login first to reply.