Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 10, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
trollingwolves

Or get the iphone 4S now.

waffles

June 10, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
northbayx415

Just buy a used iphone 4s off contract, then have your cell provider switch phones. That way you can upgrade when i5 comes out... Atleast thats what im doing soon.

TPTB Coming Soon!

June 10, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
Beach2theBay

Im waiting but I'm fucking pissed off! I've had my iPhone 4 for two years now and I can't see myself switching to android anytime soon. Apple better stop fucking up!
June 10, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
PlatinumRespect

what phone are you currently using?
June 10, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
paulywalnuts

hoping i'm eligible for an upgrade by the time the 5 comes out

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

June 10, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
Norrin Radd

^^^ I doubt that the iPhone 5 will be announced at WWDC. They're going to be covering iOS 6 and the revamping of pretty much ever compurer they have.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 10, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
PlatinumRespect

^ correct. WWDC tomorrow will not have anything on the new iPhone
June 11, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
trollingwolves

Droid X my contract upgrade is in September.

waffles

June 11, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
internet

Bruh, Droid X isn't bad at all and the new iPhone is probably going to drop in September/October. If I were you I'd wait for it to drop. The 4s is nice and all but you might as well wait for the 5 if you have a droid x.
June 11, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
PlatinumRespect

yeah if i were you i'd wait as well.
June 11, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
trollingwolves

Bruh, Droid X isn't bad at all and the new iPhone is probably going to drop in September/October. If I were you I'd wait for it to drop. The 4s is nice and all but you might as well wait for the 5 if you have a droid x.

yeah I might just wait, i'm so tired of the droid x though haha.

waffles

June 11, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
Kamikaze

Just wait, you'll be glad you did when it drops.
June 11, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
dellzz

I'll wait. Been contemplating a while now. I waited this far, I'm sure I can wait a few more month. Though, I must say, I really do need a phone.
June 11, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
Lucky-Luciano

i bought a 4s when it came out if and when the 5 actually drops ill sell mine and put it towards the 5

Keep your glory gold and glitter!!

June 11, 2012 @ 11:48 AM
feathers

wait for it aha.
what im gonna do... still on a contract though.

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

June 12, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
backlikethat

Get the Galaxy S3..
June 12, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
califoreigner

My contract with AT&T is up this month and I've been debating what to do. I've got no problem with my ip4, but the thought of leaving behind this garbage network had got me all excited. So sick of all the dropped calls and no bars/non-loading safari pages. If I wait it out for a few months (I've made it this far, right) and Verizon doesn't get the ip5 that's gonna kill me.
June 12, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
Trollinator

My contract is over by December, hopefully by that time T-mobile will get the Iphone5. If not then I'll switch carriers.

I want to see the world burn

June 12, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
feathers

Get the Galaxy S3..

hate the apps on the droid market. thge games all have ads, and they barely have the apps that iOS users have. smh.

June 12, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
almondania

Would waiting for the ipone5 to come out, then copping the iphone4s for cheaper be a good idea? I feel like the iphone5 couldnt have THAT much more of shit I need/want on it to make it worth it.
June 12, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
feathers

Would waiting for the ipone5 to come out, then copping the iphone4s for cheaper be a good idea? I feel like the iphone5 couldnt have THAT much more of shit I need/want on it to make it worth it.

Im feeling the bigger screen.
iPhone 5 is gonna be a way bigger upgrade from the 3S to 4 IMO.

June 13, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
quantum

Wait for the iPhone 5, it looks amazing.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/174124#3503338

June 13, 2012 @ 01:11 PM
Norrin Radd

Wait for the iPhone 5, it looks amazing.

idk how people think the iPhone is going to be amazing, the specs of the phone haven't even been released yet.

The only thing I know that's somewhat true is going to be the bigger phone.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 13, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
Kamikaze

Get the Galaxy S3..

hate the apps on the droid market. thge games all have ads, and they barely have the apps that iOS users have. smh.

One word. root.
June 14, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
99%Shit

Get the Galaxy S3..

lolwut?

I have no games with ads. Why? I bought them. The most expensive being GTAIII at a whopping $5. Modern Combat 3 I got on sale for $0.49, no ads, saved ~$2.50 on the regular price. Temple Run likes to whore it's own paid items, but it was free, and it's completely non-invasive, and seeing as it's a near direct port of the iOS version, I'd imagine it does the same on the iP.

Barely have the apps? REALLY? I am pretty sure both AppStore and PlayStore have ~500k apps. And seeing as Android is activating ~900k devices DAILY and has a pretty open dev environment, it will soon have your beloved iP-only apps(see: Instagram, Flipboard). A fair number of devices allow sideloading of apps, so you install apps from other marketplaces or dev community. For example, the Flipboard .apk leaked from the SGSIII and I was able to install it on my Atrix that very day. Not to mention the numerous email clients, file explorers, etc. that AOS has that iOS will not allow. With rooting comes custom ROMs, kernels and more. SGSIII will be capable of 2GHz by this time next month, if not sooner. North American variant already comes with 2GB of RAM, imagine that coupled with another GB of zRAM(virtual RAM on the internal SD) and a 2GHz dual-core processor. Throw in a 32/64GB UHS-I microSD and you will think anything and everything else is slow.

If you want an iP5, by all means, wait for it. I'm sure it will be a capable device, and I'm not gonna go all fandroid on you, but c'mon son, don't talk stupid and say what you said. Both platforms are pretty much on par at this point, go with works for you. I remember having a 3GS with a HTC Sense clock, drop-down notification bar, Nexus Live Wallpaper, etc., so I decided AOS was my shit, tonnes of customisation options before I even rooted.

Personally, going for the SGSIII next month if I can flip my $250 credit toward it and add another year onto my contract. Although I wish Motorola would release more info about the Dinara(AtrixHD), because if it's a flagship model and has specs comparable to the SIII, I want it.

tl;dr:
C'mon son.

narsha.narsha.narsha

June 14, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
PlatinumRespect

^ you said it.

... the tl;dr part.
June 14, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
Jokez

I'd only get the iPhone 5 if Apple finally changed the iPhone design. After having the Galaxy Note for a month, a larger screen is a must for me, especially for watching videos and browsing. I sold my Note and bought a Galaxy Nexus and even with its 4.6" screen, the screen felt a bit worse than on the Note. And that's a screen significantly larger than the iPhones.

Also, the Galaxy Nexus fits really well in your hand because of its curved design. I haven't seen the GS3 in person but every review talks about how well it fits in the hand as well.

In terms of iOS vs Android, there's no difference for me besides gaming, since some devs that make games for the iPhone don't want to port the same game for Android, probably because of the amount of Android devices compared to just one iPhone T.T

ever done a transaction with me? leave some feedback! http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/feedback-jokez

June 14, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
feathers

Get the Galaxy S3..

lolwut?

I have no games with ads. Why? I bought them. The most expensive being GTAIII at a whopping $5. Modern Combat 3 I got on sale for $0.49, no ads, saved ~$2.50 on the regular price. Temple Run likes to whore it's own paid items, but it was free, and it's completely non-invasive, and seeing as it's a near direct port of the iOS version, I'd imagine it does the same on the iP.

Barely have the apps? REALLY? I am pretty sure both AppStore and PlayStore have ~500k apps. And seeing as Android is activating ~900k devices DAILY and has a pretty open dev environment, it will soon have your beloved iP-only apps(see: Instagram, Flipboard). A fair number of devices allow sideloading of apps, so you install apps from other marketplaces or dev community. For example, the Flipboard .apk leaked from the SGSIII and I was able to install it on my Atrix that very day. Not to mention the numerous email clients, file explorers, etc. that AOS has that iOS will not allow. With rooting comes custom ROMs, kernels and more. SGSIII will be capable of 2GHz by this time next month, if not sooner. North American variant already comes with 2GB of RAM, imagine that coupled with another GB of zRAM(virtual RAM on the internal SD) and a 2GHz dual-core processor. Throw in a 32/64GB UHS-I microSD and you will think anything and everything else is slow.

If you want an iP5, by all means, wait for it. I'm sure it will be a capable device, and I'm not gonna go all fandroid on you, but c'mon son, don't talk stupid and say what you said. Both platforms are pretty much on par at this point, go with works for you. I remember having a 3GS with a HTC Sense clock, drop-down notification bar, Nexus Live Wallpaper, etc., so I decided AOS was my shit, tonnes of customisation options before I even rooted.

Personally, going for the SGSIII next month if I can flip my $250 credit toward it and add another year onto my contract. Although I wish Motorola would release more info about the Dinara(AtrixHD), because if it's a flagship model and has specs comparable to the SIII, I want it.

tl;dr:
C'mon son.

kk

June 15, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
99%Shit

Yeah, fragmentation is AOS's real downfall. Slow adoption rate for new OS versions and lots of devices. However, if you are the type to buy a iP 4S/5, you shouldn't deviate from flagship devices anyway. My Atrix is well over a year old and runs pretty much every app that isn't solely a Tegra3 app. It was Motorola flagship for a period, that's why. Flagship devices get the most support from both devs and manufacturers. Motorola and Bell will probably never release ICS for my phone, but since it had dev support, I've had a working copy of ICS(CM9) on my phone since February. And Cyanogen Mod have finalised CM9 builds, so you will see them rolling out to current devices and future devices regularly, at least until 5.0 comes out, but we're still waiting on 4.1, so don't fret.

http://www.theverge.com/2012/6/13/3082261/29-days-with-android

narsha.narsha.narsha

June 17, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
Kamikaze

waiting for the 5, the home button on my 4 has been fucked for almost a year now. got it when it first came out.

I'm on my second iPhone 4 and my home button has the same issue. Does yours not register when you click it? Cause if that's the problem it's dust build up, spray the hell out of that shit with a can of air and you're set.

Please login first to reply.