Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 4, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
iggy-koopa

I never thought I'd be an iPad guy since I have a Macbook Pro and an iPhone, but I've been using it a lot -- It's only my third day with it so might be a little biased on the usage. Imma wait until day 10/14 (return period) to make my final decision.

So much lighter than bringing my macbook pro to classes tho.

I wrote a lil shitty review on my blog if you guys care http://mrjrodrigo.com/2012/11/03/apple-ipad-mini-hands-on/
November 4, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

@iggy-koopa how do you like Diet Coda/coding on the iPad??

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

November 5, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
iggy-koopa

It's pretty chill, definitely needa use a bluetooth keyboard. It's pretty sick how you can use Terminal and run from the command line -- I feel like lack of a bluetooth mouse support (idk howd that even work) may become an issue because using the arrow keys to jump around is kinda annoying.

Most of my coding is done on my computer tho so it's generally not that big of a deal since I've only coded on my iPad for like an hour for one sitting.
November 5, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
99%Shit

It's pretty chill, definitely needa use a bluetooth keyboard. It's pretty sick how you can use Terminal and run from the command line -- I feel like lack of a bluetooth mouse support (idk howd that even work) may become an issue because using the arrow keys to jump around is kinda annoying.

Most of my coding is done on my computer tho so it's generally not that big of a deal since I've only coded on my iPad for like an hour for one sitting.

Sounds like you should be using Android doe. TF700 can use a BT mouse as far as I know, not to mention last 16 hrs attached to the KBdock. And even my phone can emulate terminal.

narsha.narsha.narsha

January 17, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
barpanda

I already have a tablet, a smart phone an a iPod touch, so I don't see the point of purchasing an iPad mini. I suppose it could be a worthwhile purchase for someone who wants a device that does everything. I just find the screen a little annoying as it's too small to easily browse the web.
January 20, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
sado

February 8, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

yall shouldve waited.

Apple will come out with the iPad mini around summer and it'll have retina display but due to its smaller size, it'll actually have a higher resolution than the latest iPad 4

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

February 8, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

I thought the rumor was for around fall?

February 11, 2013 @ 08:27 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^ actually u might be right. i must have been confused with iPhone 5S release and iPad Mini Retina display

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

March 6, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
famoust

this is not a good thing. horrible. apple slipping.

Famousthinking.com GREAT BLOG, PROMO'S TALENT AND GREAT BRAND NAME AUTHENTIC PRODUCT! @famousthinking

March 6, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

this is not a good thing. horrible. apple slipping.
Idk how it's a bad idea? It's selling very well and they put a product in the 7" tablet market, so now they have a piece of that market and the regular sized tablet market.

March 24, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
Rudemiester

Kinda want but it seems repetitive to have an iphone, mba and an ipad. 

Please login first to reply.