Can’t transfer photos from iphone to pc!?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 21, 2014 @ 06:36:12
If you're using a Windows Vista or Windows 7 PC, do as the following:

1. Connect your iOS device to the computer. If the AutoPlay window appears, click "Import Pictures and Videos using Windows", then skip to step 4. If the "Import Pictures and Video" dialog appears, skip to step 4. If the AutoPlay dialog box does not automatically open, you may need to enable the behavior.

2. Choose Start > Computer.

3. Right-click the logo for your device and click Import pictures and videos.

4. Click the Import Settings link.

5. In the resulting window, you can change the folder to which your Camera Roll's photos will be imported by clicking the Browse button next to the "Import to" field. By default, these will be imported to the My Pictures folder.

6. Enable the option, "Always erase from device after copying".

7. After setting your import options, click OK to dismiss the window.

8. Choose a tag if desired and click Import. This screen appears only while the import process is active.

9. Once the import is complete, Windows Photo Gallery will launch with your photos and videos highlighted under the "Recently Imported" section.

If you want to learn more you can also visit here:
http://www.iphone-android-recovery.com/

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 04, 2014 @ 03:42:28
I use iPhoto on my Mac, easy peasy.

26 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x