Can’t transfer photos from iphone to pc!?

Apr 04, 2014 @ 03:42
I use iPhoto on my Mac, easy peasy.
Jan 26, 2015 @ 03:35
Text the picture to your email and retrieve it from there . easy as shit
Feb 04, 2015 @ 10:10
I prefer to use Vibosoft iPhone to computer tarnsfer.
how to transfer photos from iphone to computer
Apr 06, 2015 @ 13:27
u must see data cable from iphone to PC.
and look your memory storage.
Jun 15, 2015 @ 06:15
To reach it, MobiKin Assistant for iOS (Free) is a perfect option for your reference. With it, you can easily transfer photos or pictures from all models of iPhone like iPhone 5/5S/5C, iPhone 4S/4, iPhone 3GS, etc. to pc without any losing. And you can open your iTunes on pc, and import iPhone photos directly into iTunes library as you like. Meanwhile, this tool can also copy music, movie and other files among iPhone, iPod and Windows or Mac. How to transfer photos from iphone to pc!?
Jul 07, 2015 @ 15:16
You can't just use a usb and go into the folder? I don't have and never owned an iPhone but this is what I have always done with every smart phone I have owned.

my blog: http://jewelryblog.co.uk

Jul 15, 2015 @ 03:06
Have you ever tried some methods to transfer your photos from iPhone to computer? iCloud is contributed to backing up your iPhone data including photos, so you can firstly backup your iPhone with iCloud and then restore from it. But it only has 5g storage so it maybe not enough. You can try iPhone Transfer to transfer your photos from iPhone to computer, which offers simple way with a few steps to finish your coping photos.
Jul 17, 2015 @ 02:00
How to Transfer files between iPhone and computersPlease
make sure that your iOS device such as iPhone and computer are
connected to the same WiFi network, then you can use this iPhone file
manager app to transfer files: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ifile-pocket/id690442933?mt=8
Step1: Click Import Files icon
Step2: Select WIFI
Step3: Open the URL address it shows in web browser on iPhone
Step4: Upload iPhone files
Afterwards, you can open the URL on Windows PC to download or upload files.

Thanks, it is a really useful way to transfer photos from iphone to pc. You can also use iCloud to backup your iPhone photos with your Apple ID and passcode. Then, you can view them on your www.icloud.com and edit the photos.
Aug 07, 2015 @ 03:09
transfer iPhone photos to my pc
In this case, you iPhone photos may sync to iTunes and you can not find the photos in iPhone, if you want them back, you may recover from iTunes backup. Or try some apps

But if there is no backup available then iOS data recovery software comes in handy.
For iOS Device: iOS Data Recovery
For Android: Android Data Recovery
If you need any further assistance.
PM me
Nic
Nov 14, 2015 @ 02:52
I prefer to use iPhone to computer tarnsfer.
how to transfer photos from iphone 6 to computer

Maybe I will have a try.
Nov 26, 2015 @ 22:47
The transfer for iPhone is totally different from Android. You need a phone transfer program to automatically copy photos from your iPhone to a computer.  iPhoneTransfer is a professional iPhone to PC transfer. It can import and export photos, pictures, images from iPhone to PC and Mac. With it, you don't have to use clumsy sync library function of iTunes on PC. 

After installing and launching iOS Transfer on your computer, connect your iOS device, like iPhone, iPad or iPod, to your computer via original USB cable. The software would detect and display it on the main interface.

Click the "Photos" tab at the left column. Check "Camera Roll" or "Photo Library" to browser the photos you've taken with your iPhone. Check the ones you desire to copy to computer.

When everything is checked and done, tap "Export to" - "Export to my computer" on the top row. All the photos should be copied to your computer depend on their file size and quantity.

You can easily extract and backup your iPhone music to mac . From the step by step tutorial above.
Dec 21, 2015 @ 01:39
If you own an iPhone and one day it stuck in recovery mode, you can use the Tenorshare ReiBoot to fix it. It is a professional free tool to help you enter or exit recovery mode of iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad or iPod. So if you want to know how to exit recovery mode iphone 6,  you can use it to fix your iPhone.
Jan 25, 2016 @ 03:25
Transfer photos from iPhone, iPod and iPad to iTunes or to your computer – iTunes simply doesn’t do this. Here I recommend Coolmuster iPad iPhone iPod to PC Transfer. Coolmuster iPad iPhone iPod to PC Transfer can transfer a complete iPhone / iPod / iPad library in just a few clicks. 
Transfer photos from iphone to PC
Jan 25, 2016 @ 04:41
Maybe you can try a phone transfer tool which can transfer data from to pc.
Jan 26, 2016 @ 05:17
It can done through cloud based services like using drop box or google drive. Mothers Day Status They have worked like a charm for me.. Happy Mothers Day Poems I think there are various number of other 3rd party applications that have been Mothers Day Sayings developed in the later months Mothers Day Whatsapp Status
Feb 18, 2016 @ 22:53
I think you must use the wrong way, Why not use the TransPhone iOS Transfer which could help you transfer data including photos from iPhone to PC. What's more, it can be a good data management tool for iOS users. It can add, delete, transfer music, videos, ringtones, playlists, photos, contacts between iPhone and PC. You could have a look at this guide: how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC.
May 12, 2016 @ 05:37
Why not sync it with dropbox?The firts method i came across is Dropbox. You can install apps on your iPhone and computer, then sync them on both. Or other data transfer, PhoneTransfer is the easist one as far as i know. you can transfer data between different device. You can install apps on your iPhone and computer, then sync them on both. Or other data transfer, PhoneTransfer is the easist one as far as i know. you can transfer data between different device. here is demo on how to transfer text messages from android to iPhone. You can alo use this app to backup iPhone data to a computer. With this, you don't worry to manage your data now.
Jun 09, 2016 @ 08:29
<a href="http://www.mothersdaysurprises.com/2016/06/fathers-day-gift-ideas-celebrations.html">father's day gift ideas</a><a href="http://www.mothersdaysurprises.com/2016/06/fathers-day-greetings-images-pictures.html">printable fathers day cards</a><a href="http://www.mothersdaysurprises.com/2016/06/fathers-day-gift-ideas-celebrations.html">fathers day ideas</a>
Jun 09, 2016 @ 08:31
Please login first to reply.