Best iphone 4/4s cases

Mar 28, 2012 @ 07:07
That BAPE case is straightup the ultimate hype right now lol.
Apr 03, 2012 @ 01:54
*PEOPLE WITH TRANSPARENT BACK'S!*

guys, i'm gonna get a transparent backing for my phone like we discussed on the 3rd page, but i wanna know how they are holding up for you guys as of now...

I've read reviews that many of them are cheap and come off after a long time. Please say how its holding up, and where u got yours from/the company that made the backing?

thanks guys
Apr 03, 2012 @ 03:54
incase is solid
Apr 03, 2012 @ 05:02
*PEOPLE WITH TRANSPARENT BACK'S!*

guys, i'm gonna get a transparent backing for my phone like we discussed on the 3rd page, but i wanna know how they are holding up for you guys as of now...

I've read reviews that many of them are cheap and come off after a long time. Please say how its holding up, and where u got yours from/the company that made the backing?

thanks guys

I broke my mirrored one and my clear one. But i paid like 10 bucks for 10 of them on ebay so cant really be mad.
Apr 03, 2012 @ 05:03
Oh and nixon just came out with some iphone cases that fit really well and look clean.
Apr 04, 2012 @ 02:33
I use the bumper case from apple.

(Invalid img)
Apr 04, 2012 @ 13:39
MMVIII makes a great iphone case, light and really highlights the best quality about the iphone 4(s), its slimness. Worried about protection though, double-edged sword in that case.

(Invalid img)

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

Apr 11, 2012 @ 04:31
Currently using the J.Crew Cloud Camo Case, pretty dope.

ig - riffraffsimons

Apr 11, 2012 @ 21:10
anyone rocking the Draco IV? how is reception/wifi compared to a non-aluminum case/bumper?
Apr 11, 2012 @ 21:15
Currently using the J.Crew Cloud Camo Case, pretty dope.

Got mine off eBay recently. Love how slim it is, plus it looks great.
Paint kinda starting to rub off a bit though.

Apr 12, 2012 @ 00:36
fuck that go to ross or tj max get one for 6 or 7 dollars

Download And get high now http://www.mediafire.com/? i40fsdvfh31n4zo

Apr 12, 2012 @ 04:22
anyone check out speck cases? they've got some pretty cool designs imo

i got the speck case for my 4s. its terrible the rubber on the outside rubs off and eventually seperates from the plastic shell and the shell itself cracks. i may just go with an incase ive been reading some good reviews on them.

=D

Apr 13, 2012 @ 03:15
new aluminum case!!
It looks very protective and stylish. Assembly is easy.

i+case is more slim than other aluminum case.
Apr 13, 2012 @ 14:55
Theres already an iPhone case thread

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

Apr 13, 2012 @ 19:36
that shit makes the iphone4 look like a 3gs

I want to see the world burn

Apr 13, 2012 @ 20:43
^ that. easy pass
Apr 14, 2012 @ 00:13
You guys seen these new leather snap on cases from Sena? I think they'd be good if you bought one of the leather iPad smartcovers.

http://topiphone4scases.com

Apr 27, 2012 @ 23:13
guys, the ebay seller u bought ur transparent back from wouldnt happen to be Apple_Sushi, would it?

Inactive User

Apr 29, 2012 @ 06:51
anyone rocking the Draco IV? how is reception/wifi compared to a non-aluminum case/bumper?

i'd stay away from it. i've got a cleave crystal coming in the mail. its the same shit, but polycarbonate instead.
Apr 29, 2012 @ 18:39
I was lucky enough to have a friend pick up a Vans case when they were sold on their site a while back, thing is great

Apr 29, 2012 @ 21:16

i'd stay away from it. i've got a cleave crystal coming in the mail. its the same shit, but polycarbonate instead.

naw. the crystal ones look mad cheap and are kinda see thru, i dont like. got an aluminum one coming in the mail. will post results on wifi/3g/signal when i get it.
Apr 29, 2012 @ 22:44
that jcrew camo case looks nice

Inactive User

Apr 30, 2012 @ 04:08
yeah, not really feeling the see thru either. couldn't do the aluminum. my signal is already shit as it is. looking forward to your impressions though
May 02, 2012 @ 02:13
http://zozo.jp/shop/zozoeproze/goods.html?gid=1151251&did=&cid=2968&rid=1048

narsha.narsha.narsha

May 03, 2012 @ 04:00
^ lol wtf
May 04, 2012 @ 04:26
for those with the uncommon bape case: that shit does not any offer any protection at all if you drop your phone screen side down. I learned the hard way and had to get my glass replaced -_-

so you already know I had to throw that shit out. did a bit of researching one night and decided to cop the otterbox reflex case. link here for more info.

offers pretty much the same protection as its bigger brother the otterbox defender but isn't too bulky nor ugly. highly recommend it for you're in the market for a new case.
May 07, 2012 @ 22:47
I use this. The quality is on point and it has completely replaced my wallet. The only downside is that it doesn't have a hole for the camera, so you have to remove it from the case whenever you wanna snap a pic.

WTB: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183997/

May 07, 2012 @ 22:52
if anyone has the bape x uncommon case deadstock PM me please
May 08, 2012 @ 02:35
I use this. The only downside is that it doesn't have a hole for the camera, so you have to remove it from the case whenever you wanna snap a pic.

that is so dumb
May 09, 2012 @ 23:38
Okay, so here are my thoughts on the DRACO IV bumper...

I ordered legit and received the bumper. initial try on didn't fit my phone too well b/c the case is specifically cut for the AT&T version. (I have the Verizon iPhone 4)

Thought they sent me the wrong one, but come to find out there is only one version made, but it still does fit the Verizon 4. the only thing is that the 3 side buttons (volume, silent) still work but are a little finnicky and are loose so they will make noise when you shake your phone.

The reception: Holy fucking shit. this took my signal from 4 bars down to 1 bar, my wifi from 2/3 to 1/3 or even just kicking on the 3G, which is pretty pointless when you have no signal. I also experienced calls being dropped (something I have never otherwise experienced) AND calls that were made to me, but my phone never even rang. It pretty much turns your PHONE into a brick.

All in all, it still looks nice as hell, but the reception issues far outway the looks for me so I'm returning it.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0