June 7, 2012 @ 01:15 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 8, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
ChickenAdobo

Whats better andriod or iOS?
June 8, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
howthegodschill

I'm hoping that 8MP camera I'm seeing on that stat sheet is wrong.
They should really up that to at least 10-12.

howthegodschill.tumblr.com

June 8, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
internet

Rumored next gen iPhone

Next iPhone to adopt thinner/improved front and rear cameras

I don't like the holes for the speakers. It looks like they could get lint and sand in them. The current recessed speaker ports covered in wire mesh are superb. Oh well.

I'm hoping that 8MP camera I'm seeing on that stat sheet is wrong.
They should really up that to at least 10-12.

Agreed, that being said mobile camera technology isn't that far ahead yet. They could do it but I assume it'd be really clunky and large.

Personal preference really. Android offers alot of customization options off the bat but it's unstable. iOS is extremely stable but rather confined unless jailbroken. I've owned 3 different android phones and 2 different iOS devices and personally prefer iOS for its stability and compatibility with apps.
June 9, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
nikebridge

ios 6 discussion alreadyyyyy
June 15, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

Has anyone changed the front screen on an iPhone 4? I just shattered mine and was wondering how hard it is to replace it

June 27, 2012 @ 11:46 AM
iphoneboss

I think all apple products are very good and iPhone is one of the best product in this worlds.An iPhone can function as a video camera (video recording was not a standard feature until the iPhone 3GS was released), a camera phone, a portable media player, and an Internet client with email and web browsing capabilities, can send texts and receive visual voicemail, and has both Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity. The user interface is built around the device's multi-touch screen, including a virtual keyboard rather than a physical one.
The touchscreen on all models is a 9 cm (3.5 in) liquid crystal display with scratch-resistant glass. The capacitive touchscreen is designed for a bare finger, or multiple fingers for multi-touch sensing. The screens on the first three generations have a resolution of 320 × 480 (HVGA) at 163 ppi, while those on the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S have a resolution of 640 × 960 at 326 ppi.
June 28, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
Kamikaze

Has anyone changed the front screen on an iPhone 4? I just shattered mine and was wondering how hard it is to replace it

It's quite simple and only like 30 bucks on Amazon to get the replacement screen and tool.
June 29, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

FYI: Google Chrome was released for iOS

June 29, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
PlatinumRespect

FYI: Google Chrome was released for iOS

I'm a Firefox guy, but i might download Chrome for iOS and check it out cause safari is a pretty basic mobile browser. i dont know why apple hasnt improved upon iOS Safari too much. i hope Chrome's presence will atleast nudge apple to do so
June 30, 2012 @ 09:55 AM
PlatinumRespect

guys, if my iphone 4 is still in warranty, would i be getting a refurbished replacement, or a brandy new one? one of my speakers just doesnt work anymore.
June 30, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

It's quite simple and only like 30 bucks on Amazon to get the replacement screen and tool.

yea I watched a video on youtube but I messed up and only ordered the digitize without the LCD and from all the tutorials I looked at I need the one that comes together

July 1, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
backlikethat

Android. And if you're planning to get one, get the Nexus.

OS 4.1 Jelly Bean is about to be released in 2-3 weeks and it blows
IOS.
July 1, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
Trollinator

Nexus>galaxy series

I want to see the world burn

July 3, 2012 @ 08:06 AM
TALIBAN

Any good fisheye lens for the iPhone you guys recommend?
August 5, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
mumbai

i made a stupid decision. my dad gave me his iphone 4 after he got a new iphone, so on the top left of the iphone that he gave me, it said said no sim, so its just pretty much an itouch. stupid me restored the iphone so all his data/info would be gone cause i was thinking it would have the same effect as if i did it to an itouch. end result is im stuck in the an activation failed page. i looked at websites that said jailbreak might activate it or just go to the carrier and get a unactivated sim card, does anyone else know any other way though?

i can just sell it though cause i saw same conditions on ebay go for 200+
August 6, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
halfbaked

yea I watched a video on youtube but I messed up and only ordered the digitize without the LCD and from all the tutorials I looked at I need the one that comes together

EBAY

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

August 7, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

Anyone else's home button get fucked up? Mine barely works unless I push it down as hard as I could. And my phone's way out of warranty now so I gotta live with it but I'm just wondering if there's a simple, easy fix to this gay shit.

http://www.strapya-world.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=iPhone%20home%20button%20sticker&Search_x=0&Search_y=0&inc_subcat=0&sort=20a&page=3

might help
August 9, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
shawnkempsson

thanks poo poo
August 9, 2012 @ 11:44 AM

Inactive

Funny how all these leaks on the iPhone 5 are coming from China. Take a hint people, they're the worlds leader in counterfeit. Youre fools if you honestly think those housing videos on YouTube are real.
August 9, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
kous

4 inch screen, smaller charger plug in, announced sept 12, released sept 21

Regularly updated with supreme heat + other items http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/ http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/

August 9, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

@donohlee you do know where Foxconn is located right?

@kous it will not release in september

August 9, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
99%Shit

Funny how all these leaks on the iPhone 5 are coming from China. Take a hint people, they're the worlds leader in counterfeit. Youre fools if you honestly think those housing videos on YouTube are real.

You're stupid, fam. iPhones are made in China.

narsha.narsha.narsha

August 10, 2012 @ 03:21 AM

Inactive

Are you talking about the Shenzen factory? Just because Apples manufacturement is based in China doesn't mean those leaks on YouTube are real. I don't want to start some hate game/debate. Believe what you think by all means but when they release the 5, I have some feelings I'll prove you guys wrong. Apple wouldn't follow up on the most anticipated product release knowing that all their consumers knew what the iPhone was going to look like already.
August 10, 2012 @ 03:22 AM

Inactive

You're stupid, fam. iPhones are made in China.

Exactly.
August 10, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

Are you talking about the Shenzen factory? Just because Apples manufacturement is based in China doesn't mean those leaks on YouTube are real. I don't want to start some hate game/debate. Believe what you think by all means but when they release the 5, I have some feelings I'll prove you guys wrong. Apple wouldn't follow up on the most anticipated product release knowing that all their consumers knew what the iPhone was going to look like already.

what are you proving wrong? you didn't say what was or wasn't correct about the leaks. Also did you forget when the iPhone 4 was lost and everyone knew what it looked like before it was released?

August 10, 2012 @ 10:00 AM
PlatinumRespect

from rumored/leaked pics, we get a look at the 8 or 9 pin dock connector:

see the silver oval thing around the dock? fingers crossed iphones will be MagSafe cool
August 11, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
Trollinator

I'm excited about this phonecool

I want to see the world burn

August 11, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

rumored new mini connector

August 24, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
xVILLN

for anyone interested, the unteathered jailbreak for iOS 5.1.1 has been released.

http://tysiphonehelp.com/home/?currentPage=2

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.