Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 27, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
MF CHEUNG

Unlock your phones for free
April 29, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
mikepanic

Picked up the iPhone4 on launch day 2 years ago this summer, finally got around to jailbreaking it last week (tethered iOS5.1) and have been pretty happy with what I've been able to do so far.

April 30, 2012 @ 01:02 PM

Inactive

i bought a factory sealed 4s gsm off craigslist for 375 listed at 450

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

April 30, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
jacobsever

Still no updates or anything regarding the poor battery life on the 4s? Ex girlfriend had a 4 and could go days on end without charging it. I can get maybe 7 hours with my 4s before it's dead. Know they released an update to "fix" it but didn't work. Any tips?

April 30, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
mikepanic

Still no updates or anything regarding the poor battery life on the 4s? Ex girlfriend had a 4 and could go days on end without charging it. I can get maybe 7 hours with my 4s before it's dead. Know they released an update to "fix" it but didn't work. Any tips?

Turn off location based services for everything you don't actually need. Close apps that are running in the background (double tap the home button, when the apps show up across the bottom hold your finger on one till they wiggle, then X out of everything you don't need open), adjust the brightness to be "auto" and set the slider somewhere to the left of dead center. Lastly, turn off push notifications for things you don't actually use, each time you get one it lights up your phone / vibrates / rings, that all wastes battery.
May 1, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
jeezy

any recommendations on best app for photography effects (fisheye, etc)
May 1, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
yungm

Photo apps don't do anything great regarding things like fisheye.

My cousin copped an Olloclip. Has a couple of different lenses. Hella legit. Check it.

http://olloclip.com/
May 5, 2012 @ 12:27 PM
mikepanic

Photo apps don't do anything great regarding things like fisheye.

My cousin copped an Olloclip. Has a couple of different lenses. Hella legit. Check it.

http://olloclip.com/

I have a few friends with it, they all love it. It's cool, I just hate taking my case off to use it and I'd never want to carry around that little pouch. photojojo.com also has a bunch of interesting lenses.
May 5, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
esjay

damn that lens looks nice af

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

May 5, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
desab

anyone know how to unlock iphone 4 version 5.0.1 for tmobile?
May 7, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
mikepanic

anyone know how to unlock iphone 4 version 5.0.1 for tmobile?

Redsn0w
May 7, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
whoRichard?

Redsn0w doesn't unlock devices, it jailbreaks them. There is a big difference.
If you want to unlock your phone, head over to http://www.applenberry.com/gevey-ultra/
buy one of those with the code "25offgevey." and follow installation and you should be ready to go.
May 7, 2012 @ 02:04 PM
Josh.

does Redsn0w have an untethered jailbreak for 5.1?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

May 7, 2012 @ 02:39 PM
hypoh

no not yet

20% OFF KARMALOOP WITH REP CODE AE17358 | KARMALOOPCOUPONS.COM | PLNDRCODES.COM

May 11, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
mikepanic

no not yet

Be aware there is a 5.1.1 update now - but I don't understand the big problem with a tethered jailbreak? I mean, how often do you let your phone actually die?
May 11, 2012 @ 04:12 PM
99%Shit

no not yet

Be aware there is a 5.1.1 update now - but I don't understand the big problem with a tethered jailbreak? I mean, how often do you let your phone actually die?

The ability to reboot is a nice feature. Never had a 4/4S, but I remember being able to freeze my 3GS up from overworking it by running too many apps at once, switching back and forth, etc..

narsha.narsha.narsha

May 22, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
samweinberg

Nope, but it's a lot closer than you think! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWnL7v6Pofk

City Limits - Fall 2012

May 24, 2012 @ 12:56 PM
Josh.

May 26, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
randysav

Just jb'd mines with the version 5.1.1 through absynthe, but now 3gvenice is not working. Any other apps that could do FaceTime over 3G ? I have 4s
May 29, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
Shammgod

Just jb'd mines with the version 5.1.1 through absynthe, but now 3gvenice is not working. Any other apps that could do FaceTime over 3G ? I have 4s

I use FaceBreak and it works fine. You can find it on Cydia for a few bucks but it's worth it if you use FaceTime often
May 31, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
engiin9

Apple applies for optical stylus patent, Hell reports coldest day on record

Apple's just going downhill with phones..
May 31, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
Josh.

^^ They're not going uphill but I wouldn't say they are going downhill

May 31, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
realignant

can i unlock a verizon 4s and use tmo service
June 1, 2012 @ 10:38 AM
PlatinumRespect

enough jailbreaking talk -__-

9 to 5 Mac is reporting they have pics of the new iPhone (well, parts)

http://9to5mac.com/2012/05/29/photos-black-and-white-next-generation-metal-iphone-backs-mini-dock-taller-screen-moved-earphone-jack-present/

^smaller dock connector (as rumored) and headphone jack moved to the bottom (i love this change)
June 3, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
Kamikaze

enough jailbreaking talk -__-

9 to 5 Mac is reporting they have pics of the new iPhone (well, parts)

http://9to5mac.com/2012/05/29/photos-black-and-white-next-generation-metal-iphone-backs-mini-dock-taller-screen-moved-earphone-jack-present/

^smaller dock connector (as rumored) and headphone jack moved to the bottom (i love this change)

Hope these pics are legit
June 4, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
northbayx415

not feeling the back, and headphones at the bottom... kinda wack. the new dock is dope tho.

TPTB Coming Soon!

June 4, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
internet

not feeling the back, and headphones at the bottom... kinda wack. the new dock is dope tho.

I have a feeling the satin-esque backplate may be used as some sort of induction charger. Apple finally abandons the 30 pin charger only to make it 3/4 smaller? Doubt it. There's a bigger reason behind ditching the sexy glass backpanel for this ugly patch. I really hope they drop the inch of glass at the top and bottom and make it all one solid material. Could the port on the bottom where the power was located be a mini-hdmi port to upload photos etc?

I really don't think Apple would sacrifice sex appeal for functionality but post-Jobs who knows? I just know I've got a free upgrade and can't wait to see what they will be dropping this August.
June 6, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
PlatinumRespect

I have a feeling the satin-esque backplate may be used as some sort of induction charger. Apple finally abandons the 30 pin charger only to make it 3/4 smaller? Doubt it. There's a bigger reason behind ditching the sexy glass backpanel for this ugly patch. I really hope they drop the inch of glass at the top and bottom and make it all one solid material. Could the port on the bottom where the power was located be a mini-hdmi port to upload photos etc?

I really don't think Apple would sacrifice sex appeal for functionality but post-Jobs who knows? I just know I've got a free upgrade and can't wait to see what they will be dropping this August.

my first thoughts when i saw the back were that it looked like the middle area was rubberish for grip (confused and potentially wraps around the sides too (hard to tell from the pics), but everyone is talking about it being straight aluminum. idk

i like your thoughts on the "drop and charge" function and i think that would be a great game changer. youre right about sex appeal vs functionality though. the back is not very cool looking, but again this is all just rumor, speculation, and probably even prototype.

NEWS:
- WWDC is June 11th ... hopefully we'll get to see some iPhone stuff, like iOS6 previews perhaps.
- Facebook reportedly being integrated into iOS6
- iOS 6 to have a new silver look (pics below)
- Will the 3D maps in iOS 6 look like this? (pics below)

June 6, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
Beach2theBay

Headphone jack on the bottom, das dat shit I don't like

Check out my podcast Music Mongrel Podcast on iTunes

June 6, 2012 @ 10:43 AM
PlatinumRespect

i dont get all the hate for the headphone jack on the bottom... for me, i like it.

for instance, when the headphones are in and you have to put your phone in your pocket it's a lot easier and more convenient to put it in upside down with the screen against your thigh. this way you can go straight from holding it, to in your pocket, and when you wanna take it out, you just reach in and its already right side up when you take it out of your pocket. and this way the wires are out of the way and coming out of your pocket perfectly.

even if it's not going in your pocket, the wires will naturally be out of the way if the headphone jack is on the bottom, instead of having to drape the wires over top and behind your phone and hand.

Please login first to reply.