Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 2, 2009 @ 11:54 AM
KEMP

seriously. what pacman has done for boxing and his country of the phillipines is amazing. the sport needed a new face for the sport after mayweather retired. He is quiet,humble and is representing his country which a lot of has really done a lot for the sport and has gained a lot of new fans. he's not loud, he's not cocky, he's not arrogant. they feel an emotional connection to him.

THE TRUTH..

they want him to run for presidency to.cool
May 2, 2009 @ 08:20 PM
basix_one

May 2, 2009 @ 10:20 PM
no0 v.2.0

the streaminng links died fml.
May 2, 2009 @ 10:47 PM
Bugger

jesus christ pacquiao... 2:59
May 2, 2009 @ 10:47 PM
Joweee

Hatton got knocked out.
Mayweather's gonna fight pacman
May 2, 2009 @ 10:49 PM
mixtape_03

my goodness,, pacquiao is insane. . completely just set him up and wound back and fired with the left!! YESSS!!
May 2, 2009 @ 10:51 PM
sjem

Pacquiao was just way too good for Hatton.
May 2, 2009 @ 10:51 PM
minimalist.

pacccccqquiiaaaooooooo owwwwwwww!

If anyone can post a link to the 5-minute fight once its up.....
May 2, 2009 @ 11:01 PM
j2the4thpow3r

This was honestly a waste of my money. There was no competition!!! Im more upset that I paid $49.99 plus tax for this, than the actual fact that I really thought that Hatton was going to make a show out of this fight. |0
May 2, 2009 @ 11:06 PM
mixtape_03

^ LOL,, yeah pacquiao is just somethin' else. . guy's amazing. so humble too. just wants everyone to like him and make his country happy. makes me want to start training. . LOLOL,, i want that song @ the end they played on hbo,, such a pump-up song. manny set him up perfectly on that last hit
May 2, 2009 @ 11:06 PM
redeye

hmmm so hatton gonna destroy pacman???

NOT!!!!cool
May 3, 2009 @ 12:12 AM
K BOOG

Pacquiao was just way too quick for Hatton.

fixed.
May 3, 2009 @ 12:46 AM
southwest55

he wont be able to do that to floyd. He wont be as easy a target as hatton and de la hoya. Its going to be good fight tho.
May 3, 2009 @ 01:03 AM
Shifty

“I can fight anybody.” -Manny
May 3, 2009 @ 01:07 AM
B_RAD

lol Manny said he was "surprised that it was kind of easy"
May 3, 2009 @ 01:19 AM
R.

My boy, we ready for Mayweather. cool
May 3, 2009 @ 01:25 AM
SNEAKER JEDI

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad
May 3, 2009 @ 01:47 AM
shecky_shabazz

manny pac-you pacquiao

bring it on mayweather
May 3, 2009 @ 02:10 AM
rickrude

I say Pac man wins.
Hope Mayweather comes up to challenge Pac after this.

First he needs to win againts Marques for him to claim back his title as #1 THEE BEST POUND PER POUND
May 3, 2009 @ 02:20 AM
KEMP

mayweather has no choice but to fight pacquiao
May 3, 2009 @ 02:49 AM
playaballer1

dammmnnnnnnnn it was a F******* good night!! pacman babbbbyyy
May 3, 2009 @ 03:08 AM
ThePepperSkull

You know, being filipino my heart always wanted Pac to win but rationality kicked in and I seriously thought in my mind that Hatton was gonna win. Hatton is no bitch and definitely not a joke and I thought Pac was pushing his luck with this fight.

I'm glad I was proven wrong.

Also, Hatton's soccer-hooligan-like fans are craaazy! Props to him just for attracting so many people from his own community. And for being the fighter that he is. When all is said and done, I'm still as much of a Hatton fan now as I was before the fight.

seriously. what pacman has done for boxing and his country of the phillipines is amazing. the sport needed a new face for the sport after mayweather retired. He is quiet,humble and is representing his country which a lot of has really done a lot for the sport and has gained a lot of new fans. he's not loud, he's not cocky, he's not arrogant. they feel an emotional connection to him.

Which, if I can divert from the current conversation, is why Pacquiao is getting so much notoriety in the first place. Our community feels empowered by such a visibly menacing force in the ring but at the same time we see what he does for his people. In General Santos City, where he grew up, he's done so much to make conditions better for people from running for office in order to change things from the inside, to setting up after school boxing programs for children so that they don't spend as much time in the street where it's dangerous. His philanthropy and generosity is what he'll ultimately be remembered for in addition to how he was in the ring. What Muhammad Ali was to the black community a few years back is what he is now to the Filipino community (Not in boxing style or prowess at all obviously, but in how both affected change in their own way).
May 3, 2009 @ 03:24 AM
KevinsThatDude

I hope Mayweather puts Pac Man in his place. No hate. >sad
May 3, 2009 @ 03:44 AM
minimalist.

You know, being filipino my heart always wanted Pac to win but rationality kicked in and I seriously thought in my mind that Hatton was gonna win. Hatton is no bitch and definitely not a joke and I thought Pac was pushing his luck with this fight.

I'm glad I was proven wrong.

Also, Hatton's soccer-hooligan-like fans are craaazy! Props to him just for attracting so many people from his own community. And for being the fighter that he is. When all is said and done, I'm still as much of a Hatton fan now as I was before the fight.

Which, if I can divert from the current conversation, is why Pacquiao is getting so much notoriety in the first place. Our community feels empowered by such a visibly menacing force in the ring but at the same time we see what he does for his people. In General Santos City, where he grew up, he's done so much to make conditions better for people from running for office in order to change things from the inside, to setting up after school boxing programs for children so that they don't spend as much time in the street where it's dangerous. His philanthropy and generosity is what he'll ultimately be remembered for in addition to how he was in the ring. What Muhammad Ali was to the black community a few years back is what he is now to the Filipino community (Not in boxing style or prowess at all obviously, but in how both affected change in their own way).

Very well put.
May 3, 2009 @ 04:05 AM
jaded

Floyd is coming out of retirement because he needs a paycheck to cover the lien the IRS has against him for something like $6.1m, so he'll fight Marquez and if he wins that he'll probably fight Pacquiao and try to get some cash back. This is such a typical story. Young athlete makes big money, then pisses it all away on cars and houses without realizing that you have to pay taxes on all this stuff, then has to do something to cover his debt.

It took two rounds for Pacquiao to KO Hatton, and it took Mayweather 9 rounds (Pacquiao had him down twice in the first round alone), and Hatton was using Floyd Mayweather Sr. this time around, who was supposed to have him in better shape and have all his flaws worked out, so technically speaking Pacquiao fought a more conditioned and skilled Hatton than Mayweather did (looked like the same Hatton to me), and beat him 7 rounds sooner than Mayweather did. I think a fight with Mayweather might last longer, but I think the ending will be the same. Pacquiao is a beast; he has incredible speed, incredible strength, and incredible accuracy and I think it'll be hard for Floyd to deal with.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 3, 2009 @ 05:18 AM
randysav

fellas lets not jump onto Mayweather right quick to fight Pac. He still got the current number 2 pound for pound JMM wich is Hard fight for Floyd. We all know that Pac got heavy hands , Im really rooting for Floyd jr. to go up against Manny, but JMM is not easy to beat.Hats off to Manny for a Quick shutdown on the fight.cool
May 3, 2009 @ 05:34 AM
randysav

Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton [HBO PPV][AVI][HDTV-XviD][549MB]

Vid d/l:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DNOH5A0B
May 3, 2009 @ 05:37 AM
araw at bituin

Vid d/l:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DNOH5A0B

thanks for the link cool

http://instagram.com/qyel

May 3, 2009 @ 12:26 PM
Shaun

Fuckin' glad I didn't bother going in the end...woulda had to bounce after 5mins!!
May 3, 2009 @ 01:56 PM
Shaun

Just seen it on Worldstarhiphop...knocked him out cold!!

Please login first to reply.