FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
November 13, 2011 @ 10:47 PM
Phlipstar

Just going to leave this here.

November 13, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
&bullshit

if punchstats meant anything then JMM would've won the second fight even despite the knockout.

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

November 14, 2011 @ 12:37 AM
3lite

Real talk, Pac looked worse this fight and the first two times they fought.

"I don't like needles"

Stfu phaggot. You forgot to cycle for this fight because you underestimated JMM so now Pac is definitely going to think twice about any drug test before the fight vs. Mayweather.
November 14, 2011 @ 01:49 AM
semaJ.

WTF happened to Manny Pacquiao style. I don't know if im the only one that noticed he's style is getting sloppier.

his style doesn't look the same as when he fought De La Hoya, Hatton, Cotto, And Margarito.

I started noticing the change when he fought Mosley.

Manny would have fucked up JMM if he fought the way he fought De La Hoya.

who agrees with me?

November 14, 2011 @ 02:41 AM
3lite

^He was in-between cycles leading up to the fight vs. JMM

Of course he isn't gonna look the way he did.
November 14, 2011 @ 02:57 AM
randysav

WTF happened to Manny Pacquiao style. I don't know if im the only one that noticed he's style is getting sloppier.

his style doesn't look the same as when he fought De La Hoya, Hatton, Cotto, And Margarito.

I started noticing the change when he fought Mosley.

Manny would have fucked up JMM if he fought the way he fought De La Hoya.

who agrees with me?

its not that his style changed......infact he fought similar to what he did as how he was against ODLH, its just that JMM style of fighting that made pac on his worst. JMM is the only dude right now that figured out and exposed Pac style, Pac allways had trouble with counter punchers, past few fights he had ...had been straight forward and it makes his style looks good.
November 14, 2011 @ 03:48 AM
semaJ.

Manny's should wear red or white trunks next time not blue.

my favorite with would probably the Margarito fight that was a good one.
manny should have fought like that and wish that he didn't get cramped up early.

November 14, 2011 @ 03:53 AM
semaJ.

you guys don't see the change on Manny's style.
he's hand speed was faster and more accurate and wasn't confused at time.

November 14, 2011 @ 04:26 AM
gamesnacks

What a fight. The world definitely needs a rematch (another) or the Mayweather fight.
November 14, 2011 @ 04:30 AM
realignant

he didnt have to prove anything, he was defending his title, he didnt need to be the aggressor , ya'll niggas just sour as fuck, if marquez knocked him out at least ones that wouldve been the turning point of the fight, which wouldve won him the fight, but naw, robbed my ass.
November 14, 2011 @ 04:58 AM
EL BRUJO

lol, pacquiao is a fraud at welterweight. beating up old/drained/shot fighters that turtle up when he throws punches.
now he bring up the 'leg cramp' excuse again.

all this talk about pacman being twice the fighter and how hes developed a right hand and how hes a complete fighter now, and he still cant deal with a counterpuncher. lol.

some people dont even know how to judge a fight, you think that because manny is coming forward that he's controlling the fight or controlling the ring. yet, JMM was never caught in a corner, he's always circling and making manny look like shit. even roach admitted that JMM's footwork controlled the fight, making manny walk right into his right.

imagine PBF in there. PBF is a better counterpuncher than marquez, is just as defensive, faster, bigger.
November 14, 2011 @ 05:22 AM
jaded

Mayweather has beaten up his fair share of old/drained/shot fighters too.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 14, 2011 @ 08:07 AM
boomboom

Marquez put in a spectacular performance, he fought with heart. Not bad for a 38 year old. That's what people should remember from this fight. Shame it's overshadowed by controversy . Anyways those counters on pacman were beautiful.
November 14, 2011 @ 09:11 PM
realignant

http://rkmagfeelingexpert.wordpress.com/2011/11/14/juan-manuel-marquez-dirty-boxing-trick-exposed/
November 14, 2011 @ 09:19 PM
murklur

http://rkmagfeelingexpert.wordpress.com/2011/11/14/juan-manuel-marquez-dirty-boxing-trick-exposed/

That's a pretty dirty move, but six times? There were hundreds of punches thrown in the fight.. Doesn't change my opinion one bit.
November 15, 2011 @ 03:59 AM
semaJ.

it gave Manny foot cramps. that's he couldn't fight the the way he wanted to fight.

November 15, 2011 @ 04:24 AM
randysav

all these pactards need to face the fact that manny got exposed from a BETTER BOXER. that whole "foot dirty trick" is just another excuse that are being made. Southpaw vs Orthodox and stepping on feet surprises these morons?!..my goodness what's next?..the fact that they clashed heads was also in his gameplan too?..no disrespect to Manny i think he is a phenominal fighter and he fought his ass off..but its just his butt hurt fans are making crazy excuses. I observed that he tried to BOXED a BOXER on and his gameplan seemed to not go crazy and throw wild punches like he did during the last two fights....( 1, 1, twos) and looked what it got him.....outboxed again. and these punch stats dont mean crap because JMM landed more on the second fight and had more lands and still loss...fact..(KD but he got up and whooped Pacs ass still) point is....Give JMM full credit for taking the fight and stepping up a weight and at a age where he still dominated the man who was supposed to walk through him within "4 rounds". even roach himself knew and said JMM was winning.i'll give credit when credit is due so again...i'll say yes.....ROBBED.
November 15, 2011 @ 04:38 AM
semaJ.

u mad?

November 15, 2011 @ 04:48 AM
jaded

I believe the point of that video is to show six instances where JMM stepping on Manny's foot seems intentional. I'm sure if you were to watch the fight over again you'd see their feet come pretty close and maybe even touch a number of times, but like I said I think the video was made to show six instances where the guy who made it felt it was intentional. To me those six do look intentional, but who the hell knows. I definitely don't think it made any kind of difference either way, so who cares.

November 15, 2011 @ 06:16 AM
murklur

it gave Manny foot cramps. that's he couldn't fight the the way he wanted to fight.

I read that this wasn't the first fight where he's experienced it and that it has bothered him the last few times.

Mayweather better fight Manny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 15, 2011 @ 06:18 AM
semaJ.

i respect your personal opinion

November 15, 2011 @ 06:55 AM
Crispbyyosi

I'd be pushing for a fight again if I was Mayweather to fight Manny right now.
Oh well, next fight up Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Peter Manfredo Jr.
Chavez Jr. winning hopefully leading to Canelo/Chavez Jr.
November 15, 2011 @ 07:12 AM
jaded

I'd be pushing for a fight again if I was Mayweather to fight Manny right now.
Oh well, next fight up Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Peter Manfredo Jr.
Chavez Jr. winning hopefully leading to Canelo/Chavez Jr.

Pretty sure JCC Jr. will win that fight. At the soonest, we wouldn't see a Mayweather/Pacquiao until May probably.

November 15, 2011 @ 07:47 AM
DC RA

LOL at Freddy Roach trying to justify the win. What a douchebag.
November 15, 2011 @ 08:43 AM
&bullshit

PACQUIAO DID IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!

Like one said before me, it happens in boxing, but some of you wouldn't know that since you actually don't practice the sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB6gEExQrqA#!

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

November 15, 2011 @ 10:26 AM
3lite

pacman supporters are the worst.

Stay fraudulent, even after the fight before the judging rule Pacquao looked like he was in defeat. And once they ruled him the winner that water bottle to his face said it all, dude didn't know why everyone around him was jumping and yelling.

Funny how pacman gave no interviews after the fight. Heard he used that old "I can't speak english" excuse again, or maybe he was gassed up cause he forgot to cycle for this one.
November 15, 2011 @ 03:33 PM
jaded

pacman supporters are the worst.

Stay fraudulent, even after the fight before the judging rule Pacquao looked like he was in defeat. And once they ruled him the winner that water bottle to his face said it all, dude didn't know why everyone around him was jumping and yelling.

Funny how pacman gave no interviews after the fight. Heard he used that old "I can't speak english" excuse again, or maybe he was gassed up cause he forgot to cycle for this one.

He gave an interview in the ring right after the fight.

November 15, 2011 @ 10:09 PM
brannen

Man fuck the haters. Pacman da best mayne! He deed eet!
November 16, 2011 @ 04:20 AM
randysav

I loss interest on a Pac vs PBF now after last weeks outcome. greedy Bob Arum said NO to a Mayweather Pac clash for May 5 and wanted to pursue a 4th fight. Top Rank is full of shit and Arum is now a sitting duck.

I'd like to see a Floyd vs Martinez fight or even Canelo instead.

Also upcomming is the rematch of Cotto and Margarito, that....i cant wait.
November 16, 2011 @ 05:18 AM
jaded

A 4th fight would be a waste of time and money. Even if Marquez won, the reaction would be the same. Pacquiao fans would say that Pacquiao is still up 2-1 and Marquez fans would say that Marquez finally won after being robbed twice before. No one will ever be content with the outcome of a 4th fight, regardless of who wins. Both fighters need to move on. I'm a Pacquiao fan, but if his next fight is Marquez again, I'm going to be disappointed.

Cotto-Margarito rematch is actually on my birthday so that'll be fun.

Please login first to reply.