Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 6, 2011 @ 12:14 AM
Lolo Pancit

I Thought Top Rank & Golden Boy are homies now?
That $65 million was offered by people from Singapore.
Then another $65 million from a billionaire in Mexico.
There is an article in FightHype saying there a $75 million offer, not sure about the details though.
June 7, 2011 @ 04:36 PM
Ducis

Mayweather vs Ortiz Sept 17. Should be a good fight and it would serve as a great tune up for Pacquiao (if it ever happens) since Ortiz is a hard hitting southpaw. Looking forward to the fight.
June 7, 2011 @ 05:38 PM
Scotty

^ Should be a good fight but only give Ortiz to about the 6th to really hurt or KO Mayweather or he will be done! I feel Mayweather took this to see how it is to fight a bigger heavy hitting southpaw at welterweight.. Which could lead to him making a faster/easier decision to fight Pac or not.. Just a thought, would have liked to see Pac take on Ortiz instead Marquez!
June 7, 2011 @ 09:18 PM
Lolo Pancit

Great fight! Biggest Fight for 2011.
I see the fight will go the distance with Floyd winning.
Hopefully Floyd does not take another lay off, but now we know that Floyd is doing what Sugar Ray Leonard did to Hagler.

Will we finally see Mayweather vs Pacquiao in May 5, 2012 ?
June 7, 2011 @ 11:09 PM
Ducis

I agree completely and if Mayweather vs Pac doesn't happen after this then i think it will never happen. Ortiz vs Pac would be a great fight but I am glad Marquez got a shot after all this time. I think to beat Pac you can't fight scared and have to take chances. Marquez is not scared of getting dropped and usually Mexican fighters of his ilk tend to fight better after being down.
June 7, 2011 @ 11:26 PM
Scotty

^ Get a shot after all this time? He got his chance twice against pac and lost both times.. Controversial to many and think either a draw or loss but still had 2 shots and lost em both.. Nothing is going to change this time around either.. So i would rather have seen Ortiz vs. Pac but co-promoting is always a bitch and always a hassle with something.. Also I love how Mayweather will easily sign a fight with a guy like Ortiz but not for pac?
June 7, 2011 @ 11:39 PM
Lolo Pancit

It will finally give some kind of closure between em. Atleast we know Marquez doesn't run away a will put a up a fight against Pacquiao.

Man they should put Guerrero - Maidana in the Mayweather - Ortiz fight.
June 8, 2011 @ 06:56 PM
Ducis

^ Get a shot after all this time? He got his chance twice against pac and lost both times.. Controversial to many and think either a draw or loss but still had 2 shots and lost em both.. Nothing is going to change this time around either.. So i would rather have seen Ortiz vs. Pac but co-promoting is always a bitch and always a hassle with something.. Also I love how Mayweather will easily sign a fight with a guy like Ortiz but not for pac?

IMO Marquez should have won the first fight and him being the champion at the time really it was a loss more for Pac then Marquez since you can't lose your title in that case and the second was also a close fight and ended in a split decision. I don't know how much Marquez has left in the tank but I know he will at least show up and try to win. Ortiz has one impressive win but he has yet to win me over after the fiasco after losing to Maidana. If Ortiz beats PBF then he has earned the chance to challenge the P4P champ but in my mind he hasn't done it yet.
June 30, 2011 @ 09:24 AM
jonnypiff

Who ya'll got on the Klitschko vs Haye fight on Sat?

Klitschko got a mean ass punch.

http://jonnyriv.tumblr.com/

July 8, 2011 @ 09:39 PM
aruX

www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/100115.html

Pacquiao 'agrees to Mayweather's demands' suprised
July 8, 2011 @ 11:06 PM
It's Only Hype

July 8, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
randysav

www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/100115.html

Pacquiao 'agrees to Mayweather's demands' suprised

um...Floyds demand IS the USADA, olympic style testing.....and on the article it says Pacquiao did NOT agree to that.razz
July 9, 2011 @ 08:55 PM
Lolo Pancit

Whats the difference between Usada and the Testing mentioned in the article?
Cmon man he already agreed to the test.

But rather hear Pacquiao say that he agreed to the test than Arum.
July 10, 2011 @ 02:50 AM
DonPedro

That Brandon rios ko cool

That Paul Williams decision suprised
July 10, 2011 @ 12:49 PM
randysav

That Brandon rios ko cool

That Paul Williams decision suprised

that first 2 rounds was a war. i was expecting antillon handling rios till 12 since he went toe to toe with soto.but rios was relentless, no footwork but he gets inside strong chin and power,iam empressed. id say feed rios to the pack of lions and fight either khan or bradley or the winner of maidana vs guerrero since he wants to move up to 140. him calling out barrerra is a joke though.

and that judges fucking up... once again. lara outboxed pwill, and got robbed.we all witnessed that loss.
July 12, 2011 @ 03:13 AM
It's Only Hype

Lara got robbed :/
July 23, 2011 @ 02:34 AM
adoboFosho

can anyone explain how pacman has 8 inch wrists when not fighting as a heavyweight at around 5"6?
www.badlefthook.com/2011/3/15/2051585/boxing-science-how-manny-pacquiaos-body-has-tricked-analysts-and

i'm a little taller then him and measure at 6.75 confused

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

July 23, 2011 @ 10:50 PM
Ducis

Like I said even before the fight was announced Zab would not be able to keep up with Khan. Was it a low blow? Sort of iffy but Khan was dominating regardless.

Still tripping about Lara getting robbed and I thought that shit only happened in Canada.
July 23, 2011 @ 11:21 PM
semaJ.

khan won by a low blow.

July 24, 2011 @ 01:05 AM
randysav

That was a clean shot. Zab was frustrated from the beginning and could not figure out khan with his speed.legendary Pernell was telling him to engage 1 2's to the body and connect with that left hook and still failed and could not catch khan.Hopefully Bradley comes out and stops ducking khan.
July 24, 2011 @ 01:37 AM
It's Only Hype

welp that shit was on the belt line. Zab was getting killed tho
July 24, 2011 @ 02:49 AM
Ducis

khan won by a low blow.

He was getting worked every single round even if Khan gets a point taken off Judah would not have won. Khan was imposing his will over Zab.
July 24, 2011 @ 02:52 AM
DonPedro

Tim bradley needs to fight kahn because he's not getting the next shot at pac
July 24, 2011 @ 03:12 PM
randysav

This morning Oscar De La Hoya tweeted this on his twitter page.

"You watch boxing is going to be on a roll.golden boy and top rank working together can only make things better.good morning bob"
July 24, 2011 @ 03:34 PM
Scotty

I dont think it was a low blow either.. The first preview looked like it might of but when u watch the second view, it shows that he didnt hit him that low.. Khan was putting a beating on in that round and that body shot just showed how bad Judah was getting broken down.. Funny how Judah says " i got hit in the balls" was nowhere near your balls! hahaha And also if he got hit in the balls he would have told the ref while he was counting.. Until after the 10 count he reacted.. Ref gives him time, Khan would have ended him in the next 2 rounds.. Khan also looked very big for 140, u can tell he is starting to put more weight on and its not effecting his speed at all.. 147 is in the future for him and its been said he would like to take on Ortiz or Mayweather..
July 25, 2011 @ 01:04 AM
Ducis

Tim bradley needs to fight kahn because he's not getting the next shot at pac

I agree 100% Bradley needs to man up!

This morning Oscar De La Hoya tweeted this on his twitter page.

"You watch boxing is going to be on a roll.golden boy and top rank working together can only make things better.good morning bob"

Its about time!

Khan also looked very big for 140, u can tell he is starting to put more weight on and its not effecting his speed at all.. 147 is in the future for him and its been said he would like to take on Ortiz or Mayweather..

Khan with Roach in his corner will be hard to stop. Would love to see Bradley vs Khan and then for him to move up in weight.
July 27, 2011 @ 02:53 AM
It's Only Hype

Nonito donaire needs to get more fights man. hes not far from blowin up in boxing
July 28, 2011 @ 11:47 AM
semaJ.

donaire next fight is in nov or oct.
can't wait.

July 29, 2011 @ 01:03 PM
Ducis

Nonito donaire needs to get more fights man. hes not far from blowin up in boxing

It really all has to do with what happened when he tried to leave Top Rank for Golden Boy. Looks like everything is back on track with Top Rank but I have yet to hear anything about a fight.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/6806756/nonito-donaire-reconciles-top-rank-signs-new-deal
August 2, 2011 @ 04:21 PM
plantaXmagica

does anyone watch peruvian box? &)

Please login first to reply.