June 7, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
Fashawn.

lol Flomos are mad because your idol is getting raped as we speak.

Instagram: steezy_pinoy (Willie Idolor). evo x and g35 owner i dont have time for haters, im too busy working

June 9, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
RA*SAN

Truth Exposed

^^real talk.
June 10, 2012 @ 01:27 PM
Zé Pequeno

Lol Steez you really are a pathetic Pactard.

Get this through your fucking head... Business > Boxing

Did I think Manny was going to win this fight, absolutely. Am I surprised he lost, not in the slightest. What has Money Mayweather been telling you faggots for years? BOB ARUM does not want the fight to happen. Now y'all want to sit here and cry robbery. Your ass even predicted a draw and Manny just flat out dominated Bradley, shows how much you really know about boxing.

It's common knowledge MP wants to retire. You don't think he wanted to take that 40M and walk away? Bob Arum knew. He also knows other then Floyd nobody draws in the amount of revenue that Pac does. So what does he do.. fixes the fight and pays off the judges. If the Top Rank bread winner is soon to retire why not milk the puppet till the last drop. Now this rematch will draw even more money because there is "controversy" surrounded around it.

So now Bob Arum gets to a) milk MP for all he's worth b) gain even more $$$ from the inevitable Mayweather v Bradley and c) gain a shitload from the pac v mayweather super fight when he decides MP can do it.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

June 10, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
mcgotkicks

Did I think Manny was going to win this fight, absolutely. Am I surprised he lost, not in the slightest. What has Money Mayweather been telling you faggots for years? BOB ARUM does not want the fight to happen. Now y'all want to sit here and cry robbery. Your ass even predicted a draw and Manny just flat out dominated Bradley, shows how much you really know about boxing.

It's common knowledge MP wants to retire. You don't think he wanted to take that 40M and walk away? Bob Arum knew. He also knows other then Floyd nobody draws in the amount of revenue that Pac does. So what does he do.. fixes the fight and pays off the judges. If the Top Rank bread winner is soon to retire why not milk the puppet till the last drop. Now this rematch will draw even more money because there is "controversy" surrounded around it.

So now Bob Arum gets to a) milk MP for all he's worth b) gain even more $$$ from the inevitable Mayweather v Bradley and c) gain a shitload from the pac v mayweather super fight when he decides MP can do it.

CHURCH!
this is probably the best ive read so far. Who cares about who won last night as long as you knew who won. Boxing is a mafia minded business. All they give a shit about at the end of the day is your money. What they did was plain and simple as ZE pequeno pointed out. This created several more fights and rob arum lol is the puppeteer in this whole plot. This created a rematch between pac and brad. Then maybe if that fight goes down to the wire. A third fight between the two. Then we finally see the superfight...... or fights. I think when its all set and done. Mayweather and pacquio will fight 3 times to milk us off all our money. Therefore making rob arum an old happy rich bitch because his diabolical plot was a success.
June 10, 2012 @ 03:10 PM
Zé Pequeno

Not only that mcgotkicks,

But all the Pactards will swear up and down that Floyd is disrespecting Manny by offering him 40 million. Crying about how he deserves 50-50 because it's "fair". That Floyd keeps ducking. Ya'll gonna act like Pacquiao's base purse against Bradley wasn't 6 million!?!?! And ya'll bitching because Floyd was willing to wire over 3x that amount to Paquiao in 24 hours!?!?! GTFO

Meanwhile Floyd gets 32 mill guaranteed against Cotto, the largest ever. SHIT, even Cotto got 8 million guaranteed and that is only because he LEFT Top Rank.

Manny is in an era where the atheletes understand more about how to maximize income *cough* Floyd *cough* yet he seems oblivious with everyone speaking for him.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

June 10, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
RA*SAN

I predict you're on that Whitney. Pac will win by decision so Floyd can come home and finish his ass off. God can't save you in and out of the ring.

God forbid this china man loses and fucks Floyd's money up.

haha get off my nuts pequeno. You don't know shit about boxing, floyd fucked his own money up by not taking the fight a long time ago.
June 10, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
Zé Pequeno

I dont know shit but you predicted a draw. Ight nigga keep taking them L's like Pacquiao's bank account.

You're running out of rebuttals

June 10, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
RA*SAN

and you predicted a pac win due to "business" which was the complete opposite turnout. pipe down son, you've taken far more L's than anyone on this sports forum lol.

p.s. Jawesome said he wants his avi back hahah
June 10, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
Zé Pequeno

Nigga when did I ever say pac would win due to "business"? I predicted Pac because he's the better fighter. You act like MP genuinely lost...... everybody knows he really won I wasn't looking at this fight from a business standpoint I was looking at it from a boxing standpoint like everybody else. My prediction was before I even knew Tecate was offering a $40 rebate off the fight. Had I known that then you best believe I would've picked Bradley the fix was fucking in.

I just love ya'll pactards that try and downplay the fact that Manny is nothing more than Bob Arum's puppet.

June 10, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
RA*SAN

what you talking about? i agree, arum is a scumbag but how you calling me a pactard if i predicted a draw? i mean i really believed this was gonna be a tough ass fight. either way, after last night you might as well call me a proud pactard cuz there's no way anybody is messing with that man in the ring when he's focused. In a sense this loss did more for him than a win..he showed the world how to take an unjust L with grace and got the whole world tweeting #MannyPacquiaoIsStillTheWorldsBestBoxer

God is real.
June 10, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
randysav

truth.

no sense arguing with a pactard who claims to know boxing but trully knows shit about it till pacquiao shined . still bringing up floyds name which is irrelevant to the whole topic of bradley and pac discussion. anyways,I knew arum would do some sneaky shit, take a look at the Abril Rios, who the decision went to Rios which supposedly the next cash cow besides bradley.smh. I dont blame Bradley who fought great last night even though pacquiao wins majority, I blame the judges and possible corruption from arum. its all business and arum is cashing out on pacquiao, very smart move as a promoter as he wants to create another mega fight which would create another millions.

moving on....

smh at Mike Jones hype who is up and runner for a pacquiao showdown who fought a cab driver and got dropped twice.
June 10, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
randysav

what you talking about? i agree, arum is a scumbag but how you calling me a pactard if i predicted a draw? i mean i really believed this was gonna be a tough ass fight. either way, after last night you might as well call me a proud pactard cuz there's no way anybody is messing with that man in the ring when he's focused. In a sense this loss did more for him than a win..he showed the world how to take an unjust L with grace and got the whole world tweeting #MannyPacquiaoIsStillTheWorldsBestBoxer

God is real.

this dude who claimed.....bradley was a tougher opponent than sergio martinez against pac. lol
June 10, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
RA*SAN

^^yup at a catchweight. if he win's that fight you would be first to say "he was drained" lol.
June 10, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
randysav

oh another catchweight fight? lol
June 10, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
L. Styles

^^yes, they're not in the same weight class.

lol don't even bother arguing with the flomo's steez! they don't know any better, let the truth speak for itself. manny got a win out of his loss while floyd sits in jail for beating his baby momma. #MannyPacquiaoIsStillTheWorldsBestBoxer
June 10, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
randysav

^
explain how my comment was a "flomo" related?
June 10, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
jaded

But all the Pactards will swear up and down that Floyd is disrespecting Manny by offering him 40 million. Crying about how he deserves 50-50 because it's "fair". That Floyd keeps ducking. Ya'll gonna act like Pacquiao's base purse against Bradley wasn't 6 million!?!?! And ya'll bitching because Floyd was willing to wire over 3x that amount to Paquiao in 24 hours!?!?! GTFO

Meanwhile Floyd gets 32 mill guaranteed against Cotto, the largest ever. SHIT, even Cotto got 8 million guaranteed and that is only because he LEFT Top Rank.

Manny is in an era where the atheletes understand more about how to maximize income *cough* Floyd *cough* yet he seems oblivious with everyone speaking for him.

Pacquiao's base purse was $26m, Bradley's base purse was $5m.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 10, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
L. Styles

^^^ jaded knows.
June 10, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
jaded

http://www.mercurynews.com/tim-kawakami/ci_20826607/tim-kawakami-bradley-wins-pacquiaos-robbed-if-you

June 10, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
jaded

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Pacquiao+Bradley+fight+sparks+controversy+conspiracy+theories+what+they+saying+online/6759745/story.html

June 10, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
Emid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYlcCexKd6I
June 11, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
Zé Pequeno

Pacquiao's base purse was $26m, Bradley's base purse was $5m.

Lol, moment of ignorance. You're right.

0:24 - 1:05 Floyd predicts EXACTLY what happened to Manny last night. Ya'll aint want to hear him though right ..? This shit was over 2 YEARS AGO.

June 11, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
jaded

Manny's loyalty to Arum is going to be the end of him. I hope these guys who are starting to make their own promotion companies can start to clean things up. Arum needs to be forced out by the younger promoters who are interested in cleaning up and restoring the integrity of the sport.

June 11, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
randysav

Floyd on that video pretty much exposed what scumbag arum plans. Smh at manny being milked from him, and in deed there's a rumor leaked from an insider posted on the boxing forums that manny was really getting only 6 mil for this fight and not a guaranteed 26 mil of what arum proclaimed. Floyd and manny really has no beef and bad blood for each other, since arum hates Floyd he's the reason why this whole mega fight is not going down.Hate it or not scumbag arum is smart for putting and rigging shit like this. For example rios vs Abril who arum has been hyping up big time. Smh
June 11, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
jaded

Manny got $26m, the $6m figure is what gets reported to the Nevada Athletic commission, and the $26m is the guaranteed amount. I don't quite know how it works, but it's standard practice for boxers who reside outside of the United States.

June 11, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
randysav

Just rewatched the fight and roach mentioned it was his best performance since cotto. I disagree. Manny looked like he gassed out on the later rounds and he has not improved but his power is still there and bradley was surprised on the early rounds and tasted his bread and butter lefts. even though Bradley was somewhat outlanded, he was the fresher man between both of them. His stamina is unreal, but he lacks power. Amir khan has been itching to have a showdown with Bradley, so we may see that in the future.
June 11, 2012 @ 01:10 PM
Zé Pequeno

I feel as if compubox was off after rewatching the fight. Some of the stats were flat out egregious. It was like Bradley would throw 30 or so punches then got chased around the ring trying to dodge 30 then at the end of the round it says Bradley threw 70 punches and MP through 42. Lol, like how do you throw 40+ punches in the last 20 seconds.

I had to watch this time on mute because the commentators wanted to crown Manny after the 4th. Also just a thought, you're supposed to be one of the hardest hitters in the game and you can't knock down a guy with a bad wheel once? I'm sorry but MP's performance was pretty pathetic. Especially when he took the last 3 or so rounds off.

June 11, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
jaded

http://www.101espn.com/category/shows-berniemiklasz

Under latest interviews, click Mon, Jun 11 - Dan Rafael. They discuss the fight and he makes a lot of good points.

June 12, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
RA*SAN

Bradley Knows.
June 12, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
jaded

Of course he does, a confident winner doesn't say he needs to go home and watch the tape to see if he won or not. Supposedly he's disappointed in the controversy, but believes the judges made the right decision...

Please login first to reply.