March 12, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
randysav

edit: double post

broner is the truthhh!
March 12, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
randysav

Donaire>pacquiao in skill wise.

And fluck sergio at catchweight, Bradley is tougher.

just by you saying Bradley is tougher than sergio is just too much...lol. kid just stop.

YES DONAIRE> Pac by...SKILLS wise...., skills wise meaning more accurant..better defense better techniques. I'll give Pac> donaire in CAREER wise for beating more drained catchweight fighters with the joke of a 8 times division.learn more boxing son. that post of yours clearly made me realise you dont follow boxing much.I like Bradley but... sergio over midget bradley and midget pacquiao?, sergio would tear both of them a new asshole. and you said I loss credability?, your Manny Pacquiao shirt and bulls snapback is getting too tight bro.No point in moving forward with this argument.

lol@ own pinoy fans...apologizing at marquez fans
March 12, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
RA*SAN

I really do think a young undefeated bradley is better than a catchweight sergio. Thats not any dumber than saying donaire is more skilled than pac lol. And you still stuck on marquez vs. pac 3?...LMAO! that's like your only arguement...hahah you don't know shit. Has your boy floyd fought sergio? nope hes fighting pacs leftover cotto so what point are you trying to make?

And stop posting videos of 'pactards' that you claim 'don't know shit about boxing' to prove your point. lol. YOU LOSE.
March 12, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
randysav

I really do think a young undefeated bradley is better than a catchweight sergio..

you did it again with this statement..

you win. lol
March 12, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
Ducis

Both Pac/Bob Arum and Mayweather are at fault for not making the fight happen. In my book Mayweather is #1 P4P since he was when he left and he has yet to lose although I have no problem with people naming Pac #1 either he has earned it. Sure Pac has fought more but most of his recent bouts do not impress me and Floyd retired and only came back because he needs the money.

Moving on... Really bummed about Yuorkis Gamboa pulling out against Brandon Rios I was looking forward to that.
March 12, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
randysav

Gamboa is one of my favorite, bummed that he didn't show on the presses. I trully bealive he would outbox rios but it would also be a war since rios shows mad heart.
March 13, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
L. Styles

Both Pac/Bob Arum and Mayweather are at fault for not making the fight happen. In my book Mayweather is #1 P4P since he was when he left and he has yet to lose although I have no problem with people naming Pac #1 either he has earned it. Sure Pac has fought more but most of his recent bouts do not impress me and Floyd retired and only came back because he needs the money.

floyd's last few fights haven't been really impressive either outside of marquez. And lets be real, we all know cotto has no chance in keeping up with floyds speed. I believe floyd is the most technically sound fighter but you can tell he doesn't want to step in the ring with a reckless southpaw like manny who has just as much handspeed if not more. he's always contradicting himself when it comes down to getting the fight made. i think he's been waiting for manny to take another L before he takes that fight. he's known for ducking great fighters until they pass their prime to fight them. and also, if floyd needs the money then why wouldn't he take the biggest paying fight in the history of boxing?
March 13, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
Ducis

floyd's last few fights haven't been really impressive either outside of marquez. And lets be real, we all know cotto has no chance in keeping up with floyds speed. I believe floyd is the most technically sound fighter but you can tell he doesn't want to step in the ring with a reckless southpaw like manny who has just as much handspeed if not more. he's always contradicting himself when it comes down to getting the fight made. i think he's been waiting for manny to take another L before he takes that fight. he's known for ducking great fighters until they pass their prime to fight them. and also, if floyd needs the money then why wouldn't he take the biggest paying fight in the history of boxing?

The majority of boxing stars no longer take or are allowed to take good fights. My argument in regards to Pacs fights was in response to an earlier post stating that Pacquiao is the busier fighter which is all good but it hasn't come against good competition. I don't think Cotto will win but I think it will be an entertaining fight. Floyd is moving up in weight and Cotto still has power and a better trainer in his corner (his friend/trainer had no fucking clue what he was doing during the Pac fight). Why doesn't Floyd take the fight with a 50/50 split? Because he never does (70/30 with Cotto) and doesn't feel he has to. That is just Floyd being Floyd. I also read that he was using the PEDs as an excuse to duck well personally if I saw some guy go up in weight through 8 divisions and only get stronger and faster as he went up in weight I'd have the same thoughts.

Anyway even though I don't want to keep adding fuel to the Pac vs Floyd fire I just read that Pac is offering PBF a 30/30 split with an extra 40% to the winner. I think that is the best way to go. In a sense winner takes all.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/3/12/2866698/manny-pacquiao-offer-30-30-40-to-winner-deal-floyd-mayweather-boxing-news

Lastly to add something of note that is not Pac vs PBF related I found a great site with links to some classic fights. Everything from Sugar Ray Robinson, Ali and Smokin' Joe to Tito Trinidad, Gatti/Ward and of course Iron Mike.

http://ringside-boxing.webnode.es/

enjoy fam.
March 18, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
randysav

Martinez needs to call out Junior Chavez after he beats this cab driver
March 20, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
Ducis

Martinez has been calling him out and Chavez Sr finally said that JCC Jr will fight one more fight this summer and will fight Martinez in the fall.

Chavez Jr has improved quite a bit but I still don't think he is in Martinez level.
March 20, 2012 @ 01:57 PM
Drebrooklyn

Chavez Jr is a little too slow imo to beat Martinez. He does go to the body a lot though
March 25, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
ToyotaGuy

Kirkland won....

And Erik Morales wife is fine cool who here agrees?
March 25, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
randysav

Disagree...

Kirkland loss that clearly. Bad judgement call. Morales showed heart as allways but I think it's time to hang the gloves
March 25, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
ToyotaGuy

^ true.

But did you see his wife tho?
March 25, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
vonluden

just in case yall need extraa inspiration to flex
March 25, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
ToyotaGuy

rip bert sugar
March 26, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

Jheez, RIP Bert Sugar
March 27, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
randysav

the champ is here...

footage of Floyd light sparring with Omar Henry(fights exactly like cotto) on Ustream

Cotto wont last and will be too easy, I'am too hyped for this fight..
April 30, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
Ducis

Anybody watch the Seth Mitchell vs Chazz Witherspoon heavyweight fight last night? It was the best heavyweight fight I have seen in a very long time. It was really the best part of the boxing card.Excited for Cotto vs Mayweather I am a fan of both so I am a bit torn. I would love to see an upset because the ramifications of that would be HUGE but I think Mayweather will win. I will be happy with a good fight with no BS from the fighters, the refs or the judges.
April 30, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
jaded

That was a good fight, I'm glad I caught it. The Hopkins/Dawson fight was boring as shit though.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 30, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
Ducis

Ha ha the B Hop vs Dawson fight was exactly what i expected which is to say not much. Dawson has never been much of an attacker and B Hop even in his prime was more a crafty fighter/boxer then an action fighter. The 114-114 card was total bullshit.
May 6, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
Ducis

I was really happy overall with last nights PPV. The undercard was solid other then that horrible Vargas/ Forbes fight. Canelo showed me a lot last night as did Mosley by taking so many hard shots and refusing to quit. Kirkland called out Canelo after the fights but right now I would love to see Canelo vs Cotto.
May 6, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
jaded

Mosley needs to quit now, though. He's being stubborn. He doesn't need to take a bunch of losses at the end of his career, especially since he's not even getting the big paychecks anymore.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 16, 2012 @ 12:50 PM
Zé Pequeno

I'm hyped for this Pacquiao-Bradley 24/7 series coming up. Hopefully Pac can bounce back after his JMM performance. I dont wan't the possibility of a watered down super fight.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

May 16, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
DStyles

I'm a troll and I say dumb shit to annoy most of you but I do it out of pure entertainment for my self and others. I never mean any shit that I say and with that said, this is just wrong:

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 17, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
ToyotaGuy

fuck the media. they don't even know what they're saying.

pacquiao didn't even say that shit. fuck Media
May 17, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
Anti-Hero

I'm a troll and I say dumb shit to annoy most of you but I do it out of pure entertainment for my self and others. I never mean any shit that I say and with that said, this is just wrong:

lol half the niggas here give Boland shit for liking male bootyholes and this is what you find offensive?

everyone has an opinion.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

May 17, 2012 @ 08:41 AM
RA*SAN

smh..media will take anything out of context for a juicy headline.
June 1, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
RA*SAN

yo on some real shit..bradley has a better chance of beating manny then anyone else out there in his division. including floyd. I predict a draw.
June 7, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
Zé Pequeno

I predict you're on that Whitney. Pac will win by decision so Floyd can come home and finish his ass off. God can't save you in and out of the ring.

God forbid this china man loses and fucks Floyd's money up.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

Please login first to reply.