Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 2, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
jaded

the thing about pacquiao is HE does not duck anyone, what impresses me is hes a peoples champ and allways represents his country and got his back, only thing tarnishing his image is his bias fans who dont know shit about boxing. boxing fans knows Floyd will Gotti'd Pac when they fight( RIP Arturo Gotti), but the only thing holding this mega fight is all money talks.

at first though....I was like floyd and cotto you gotta be serious? real let down for the fans.....but now that i think of it...its kind of a interesting fight. i got Floyd>cotto via late beat down and picked apart....maybe even a TKO

Pacquiao doesn't have to duck anyone, he has Arum to do it for him. Arum is saying Pac has a cut over his eye and it has not fully healed and they want to wait for the new arena. Pacquiao fans are fuckin idiots, they are so delirious and lost from reality it is pathetic. And Lmao and anyone who believes anything that comes out of Koncz's mouth.

Pot calling the kettle black. You have to be delusional to keep defending Mayweather the way you do. You act like him and his camp are a bunch of saints.

I Didn't know cotto left top rank 2 months ago and now has bigger fights? What a coincidense.lol That shows how much of a greedy pig Arum is. Noone can ever get big fights with him since he only supports top rank fights and not collaborate against other promotions.PAC needs to leave top rank ASAP if he wants Floyd .koncz is full of shit also, I remembered when Alex ariza gave him a two piece combo for being a rat for team pacquiao.

He left and started his own promotion company, just like all the other big fighters are doing. I'm not sure why you say that Top Rank doesn't collaborate with other promotion companies since just about every fight I've seen has multiple promotion companies involved. It's never just Top Rank, at least not that I've seen. Do you really think if Manny left Top Rank and did his own promotions that we'd be any closer to a fight?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

February 2, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
DC RA

the thing about pacquiao is HE does not duck anyone, what impresses me is hes a peoples champ and allways represents his country and got his back, only thing tarnishing his image is his bias fans who dont know shit about boxing. boxing fans knows Floyd will Gotti'd Pac when they fight( RIP Arturo Gotti), but the only thing holding this mega fight is all money talks.

at first though....I was like floyd and cotto you gotta be serious? real let down for the fans.....but now that i think of it...its kind of a interesting fight. i got Floyd>cotto via late beat down and picked apart....maybe even a TKO

Pacquiao doesn't have to duck anyone, he has Arum to do it for him. Arum is saying Pac has a cut over his eye and it has not fully healed and they want to wait for the new arena. Pacquiao fans are fuckin idiots, they are so delirious and lost from reality it is pathetic. And Lmao and anyone who believes anything that comes out of Koncz's mouth.

Pot calling the kettle black. You have to be delusional to keep defending Mayweather the way you do. You act like him and his camp are a bunch of saints.

I Didn't know cotto left top rank 2 months ago and now has bigger fights? What a coincidense.lol That shows how much of a greedy pig Arum is. Noone can ever get big fights with him since he only supports top rank fights and not collaborate against other promotions.PAC needs to leave top rank ASAP if he wants Floyd .koncz is full of shit also, I remembered when Alex ariza gave him a two piece combo for being a rat for team pacquiao.

He left and started his own promotion company, just like all the other big fighters are doing. I'm not sure why you say that Top Rank doesn't collaborate with other promotion companies since just about every fight I've seen has multiple promotion companies involved. It's never just Top Rank, at least not that I've seen. Do you really think if Manny left Top Rank and did his own promotions that we'd be any closer to a fight?

Real recognize real and that nicca will murk anyone in the game. Nobody is even on his level. I am a fan of talent. When ignorant Pac fans come out and say he is ducking him are just pathetic. Pacquiao will forever been known as the boxer whose fans fight the fight for him outside the ring. I am a fan of Pacquiao too but that nicca is outclassed, plain and simple. Mayweather has the combination of Roy Jones Jr athleticism matched with a Pernel Whittaker defense. Pacquiao is a brawler with decent defensive now that Roach coached him up a bit, but makes several mistakes.
February 2, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
jaded

Real recognize real and that nicca will murk anyone in the game. Nobody is even on his level. I am a fan of talent. When ignorant Pac fans come out and say he is ducking him are just pathetic. Pacquiao will forever been known as the boxer whose fans fight the fight for him outside the ring. I am a fan of Pacquiao too but that nicca is outclassed, plain and simple. Mayweather has the combination of Roy Jones Jr athleticism matched with a Pernel Whittaker defense. Pacquiao is a brawler with decent defensive now that Roach coached him up a bit, but makes several mistakes.

Are you confident that he'll beat Cotto at 154? it's only his second fight at 154 and his first one was against De La Hoya which he would've won at any weight.

February 2, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
randysav

Judging from cotto style and his previous fight with Margo. Iam pretty confident Floyd will shut him down at that weight.i see a lot of potholes on cottos game.he is predictable, all though he has one of the best body shots out there and slowed down over times. Only person that could possibly dethrone Floyd is either Sergio Martinez or even PAC . To beat Floyd to have to be on his game, slick and smart not a brawler type. For example like Judah back then when they fought. Only close guy that defeated him was Castillo back then who pressured Floyd all rounds.
February 3, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
DC RA

Are you confident that he'll beat Cotto at 154? it's only his second fight at 154 and his first one was against De La Hoya which he would've won at any weight.

Too quick, Cotto gets embarrassed.
February 3, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
jaded

So you're predicting a knockout?

February 3, 2012 @ 09:00 AM
RA*SAN

He won't be busting up cotto's face the way PAC did. It will be a boring 12 rounds of floyd backing up and picking apart manny's leftovers. haha.

February 3, 2012 @ 11:56 AM
Joweee

but manny sucks
February 3, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
DC RA

So you're predicting a knockout?

Nah, 12 rounds of embarrassment. Probably similar to how Mosley got tuned up. He makes some of the best fighters look like they just stepped in the ring.
February 3, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
DC RA

He won't be busting up cotto's face the way PAC did. It will be a boring 12 rounds of floyd backing up and picking apart manny's leftovers. haha.

Cotto busted up Manny pretty badly too. I was at the fight and went to Pacquiao's after fight concert at Mandalay and his face was pretty puffy. The worst was getting caught in the elevator with Pac fans while they raved about how good the adobo pizza was at CPK.
February 5, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
RA*SAN

anyone know where to catch a live stream of the fight tonight online?
February 6, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
ToyotaGuy

Donaire fight was coo.
February 22, 2012 @ 08:42 AM
RA*SAN

knucklehead. haha
February 22, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
shakintheD

trillest shit Dana said (responding to mayweathers manager)

"I was talking to Floyd. We're doing something amazing. We're building a sport while you guys are destroying one. "

rip boxing
March 1, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
ToyotaGuy

March 2, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
RA*SAN

lol floyd trying so hard to not look like a coward. he done ran out of ways to duck this man.
March 3, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
ToyotaGuy

Mayweather thinks he is the best fighter ever but hasn't fought anyone.
IMO undefeated record doesn't mean shit .
March 5, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
Ducis

Damn this thread feels like the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fan clubs have taken over. Who gives a shit at this point. Enjoy the fights that are actually taking place. 2012 has actually started off pretty well as far as boxing goes and only looks to get better IMO. I was glad to see that Paul Williams is not washed up yet, JCC Jr actually showed some fight and although I now consider him a decent fighter he doesn't deserve to be holding a belt Martinez will expose him. The Donaire fight was decent but I enjoyed watching Broner annihilate Perez and Alexander looked great against Maidana.

Really looking forward to Salido vs Juan Ma II. Salido made Juan Ma look bad in their first fight and I expect more from the Boricua this time around. The fight I am really excited about is Brandon Rios against Yuorkis Gamboa. It will be interesting to see how jumping up so much in weight will affect Gamboas speed and their styles will make for an action packed fight.
March 11, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
Ducis

Salido vs JuanMa was a CLASSIC! What a war!! I had Salido up the entire fight but the heart that JuanMa showed was amazing. FOY candidate for sure and round 9 ROY.
March 11, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
Crispbyyosi

Salido vs JuanMa was a CLASSIC! What a war!! I had Salido up the entire fight but the heart that JuanMa showed was amazing. FOY candidate for sure and round 9 ROY.

Yep, Amazing fight. So glad Salido got the KO, He was on his way to getting robbed.
JuanMa being salty in the post fight interview too. :lol
March 11, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
randysav

Damn this thread feels like the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fan clubs have taken over. Who gives a shit at this point. Enjoy the fights that are actually taking place. 2012 has actually started off pretty well as far as boxing goes and only looks to get better IMO. I was glad to see that Paul Williams is not washed up yet, JCC Jr actually showed some fight and although I now consider him a decent fighter he doesn't deserve to be holding a belt Martinez will expose him. The Donaire fight was decent but I enjoyed watching Broner annihilate Perez and Alexander looked great against Maidana.

Really looking forward to Salido vs Juan Ma II. Salido made Juan Ma look bad in their first fight and I expect more from the Boricua this time around. The fight I am really excited about is Brandon Rios against Yuorkis Gamboa. It will be interesting to see how jumping up so much in weight will affect Gamboas speed and their styles will make for an action packed fight.

Pactards are always gonna be known to not know sh't about boxing and praise the dude who got schooled from jmm, ain't no surprise anymore. I advice them to watch "on freddie roach " with the episode wich pacquio and roach even agreed on the post fight interview.I agree with your post man 2012 have been great for boxing so far. Broner is the truth and I became a fan from his first fight. Mikey Garcia with solid jabs and humiliated pacquiaos protege bernabe. Big props to salido who shut the critics and showed that the first fight wasn't a fluke.
March 11, 2012 @ 07:47 AM
RA*SAN

Salido is a beast.

Pactards are always gonna be known to not know sh't about boxing and praise the dude who got schooled from jmm, ain't no surprise anymore.

floyd fans are just as retarded as pactards who don't know shit about boxing for being fanboys of a coward boxer.
March 11, 2012 @ 08:50 AM
randysav

You must not like adrien broner..lol,Most of "mayweather fans" knows skills , slick counter punchers are pacquiaos krytonight . That doesnt mean that they are automatically are "mayweather fans" but knows the truth and fact about knowing the sweet science.Are you forgetting pacquiao is facing Bradley not mayweather? No point on who's pointing who's the coward, these two could not reach any agreement. Pactards have been quiet lately since a young slick fighter not washed up drained fighter stepped to his plate. Cotto for example turned down another shot at pacquiao and said he would not sacrifice his body to drain for another useless fight with pacquiao. So is he a coward too but stepped up for a harder fight with mayweather? Iam not just a mayweather fan but a fan of the sport and not biased to just pacquiao who all Pinoys think he could beat anyone
March 11, 2012 @ 08:54 AM
randysav

Have you just followed boxing since pacquiao got popular from the second morales fight? Lol. Compare their resume and do a little more researching son.
March 11, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
RA*SAN

You must not like adrien broner..lol,Most of "mayweather fans" knows skills , slick counter punchers are pacquiaos krytonight . That doesnt mean that they are automatically are "mayweather fans" but knows the truth and fact about knowing the sweet science.Are you forgetting pacquiao is facing Bradley not mayweather? No point on who's pointing who's the coward, these two could not reach any agreement. Pactards have been quiet lately since a young slick fighter not washed up drained fighter stepped to his plate. Cotto for example turned down another shot at pacquiao and said he would not sacrifice his body to drain for another useless fight with pacquiao. So is he a coward too but stepped up for a harder fight with mayweather? Iam not just a mayweather fan but a fan of the sport and not biased to just pacquiao who all Pinoys think he could beat anyone

pac fans will stand behind pac and floyd fans will stand behind floyd regardless of whats going on. The truth is real boxing fans who are neutral and actually know whats going on are aware that mayweather is the main reason for this fight not happening. it's always a new reason he wants to throw in before the fight is made so that it doesn't go through. i don't doubt that mayweather could beat manny but he won't take that chance because he knows manny also has a better chance of beating him than anyone else.
March 11, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
RA*SAN

Have you just followed boxing since pacquiao got popular from the second morales fight? Lol. Compare their resume and do a little more researching son.

floyd's fought 4 fights in the last 5 years while manny has been consistently fighting and winning twice a year which is how he got to the top. if you wanna compare the resume..

floyd mayweather: 42-0

manny pacquiao: 54-3-2

other than the 0 on floyd's record what makes him better on paper? he has fought AND won far less fights compared to a younger fighter. If he's undefeated after 54 fights then maybe he can legitimately talk shit about pacquiao's record but really that 0 is irrelevant and a crutch for him to fall back on until he beats pac.
March 12, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
randysav

Pacquiao would have everyone's respect and even hail him
As god like y'all do IF....he had actual skills in the ring. Brawlers like him are easy target for slick and defensive fighters. He is not that smart nor he improved, fact. From recent jmm fight. He fought the same comming forward while getting outworked and counterpunched.70 percent had jmm winning the fights while the rest.last few fights manny had were drained and washed up to make him a cash cow from bob.truth hurts but it's sad that jmm exposed him. Now imagine how humiliating PAC would do against twice the skills Floyd would bring to the table. Infact he is gonna face a young hungry lion like Bradley next who I give PAC credit if he walks through him easily.

Manny is done...he lost his killer instinct in the ring and became a name on a damn produce box. Typical pactard fans who still brings up Floyd being coward bullsh't but avoid the fact that jmm schooled his ass. Like I said Iam not a biased fan. I do like pacquiao since he comes and fights and fight for his country. But he's exposed.
March 12, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
RA*SAN

Pacquiao would have everyone's respect and even hail him
As god like y'all do IF....he had actual skills in the ring. Brawlers like him are easy target for slick and defensive fighters. He is not that smart nor he improved, fact. From recent jmm fight. He fought the same comming forward while getting outworked and counterpunched.70 percent had jmm winning the fights while the rest.last few fights manny had were drained and washed up to make him a cash cow from bob.truth hurts but it's sad that jmm exposed him. Now imagine how humiliating PAC would do against twice the skills Floyd would bring to the table. Infact he is gonna face a young hungry lion like Bradley next who I give PAC credit if he walks through him easily.

Manny is done...he lost his killer instinct in the ring and became a name on a damn produce box. Typical pactard fans who still brings up Floyd being coward bullsh't but avoid the fact that jmm schooled his ass. Like I said Iam not a biased fan. I do like pacquiao since he comes and fights and fight for his country. But he's exposed.

hail him as god?...what are you talking about. He wouldn't be in the position he's in today if he didn't have 'actual skills'. He's obviously not an easy target which is why floyd has been ducking him. For floyd to even accuse the man of using steroids proves that he fears him because that implies that he didn't believe that he could possibly be that good or strong. But when he agreed to give in to all the random blood testing demands to move on with the fight he comes with a new demand to stop the fight from happening. Turned down a 50/50 split and a prize fight for 45/45 with the winner taking the remaining 10%..so who's really exposed now?
March 12, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
randysav

This is why pactards are getting out of hand on this whole pac vs floyd sh't. Cause all they know in boxing is .......pac vs Floyd and just started following boxing when he shined.noticed that all u ever talked and mentioned on this thread is about pacquiao lol.Other than this whole PAC vs Floyd argument. Why have many of his fans kePt quiet and avoid any discussion about JMM?lol . The dude pacquiao was suppose to walk through easily since he improved.YES he's exposed . Catchweight king. Wait.....PAC Said he would fight Sergio Martinez and a catch weight of 150. Then Sergio gave a greenligt to go down to 150 , once team PAC heard that Sergio is willing to fight catchweight king they ducked him.go figure who's also a coward. To be honest I really think Bradley will put on a nightmare on Pac.ill give him a credit when pacquiao ko him or else it's gonna be a long night. Btw i like donaire....Donaire>pacquiao in skill wise.
March 12, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
RA*SAN

Donaire>pacquiao in skill wise.

hahah you just lost all credibility with that one. c'mon son.

and notice how all you ever talked and mentioned on this thread is about 'pactards' lol.

and yes, we know the last fight with JMM was controversial. Is that your best arguement? it doesn't change the fact that floyd is too insecure to put his 0 on the line. And fluck sergio at catchweight, Bradley is tougher.

Please login first to reply.