January 20, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
ToyotaGuy

now floyd is ducking.
January 20, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
Anti-Hero

LOL

exactly what I was thinkin. if he forreal wanted it, he would have said yes, no hesitation.

He is pound for pound champion, Pacquiao is gonna get fights and make money whether he fights Mayweather or not, he's even sponsored by Nike. Plus that nigga is going to jail anyways and won't be able to spend that money, why can't he agree to 50/50?

Anyways, they need to stop quacking and get to some boxing already.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

January 20, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
jaded

That's exactly what I said would happen. Floyd and his camp know how to keep him in the headlines, and they know what to do to make it look like Floyd is the one trying to make the fight happen, then when it's time to negotiate the whole thing falls apart.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

January 22, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
RA*SAN

haha they straight called floyd's bluff. mayweather acts like he wouldn't make more money than he ever has in his career even if pacquiao took 60%. pac's PPV sales are higher than floyds now so why would he take a cut? Bottom line is they would both make more money than anyone in the history of boxing if they make this fight happen so why the fcuk would you complain about a 50/50 split if you really wanted this fight? mayweather's full of shit, only reason he called out pac is for publicity, he didn't think they would actually agree to fight on may 5th and now he's ducking all over again. He got the best defense cuz he ducks the best fighters.
January 22, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
jaded

Floyd needs to stop acting like he's doing everyone a favor by fighting them, especially since he starts crying every time he feels disrespected by fans, commentators, journalists, etc.

January 25, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
Anti-Hero

What's really funny about this is that all of the dude's riding Floyd's dick just up and bounced from the thread.

January 26, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
DC RA

Pac does not deserve 50/50 split

Pac dickriders beware
January 26, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
Anti-Hero

Pac does not deserve 50/50 split

Pac dickriders beware

Money is the sorriest reason to duck a fight. Especially since Mayweather thinks he's the P4P, he should just stop with the bullshit and fight. If 50/50 is all it takes to prove I'm the undisputed champion, then that's a small price.

January 26, 2012 @ 07:30 AM
DC RA

Last time I checked Arum said he does not want to fight until the new arena is built because it would get more revenue. Money is always the reason, why you think boxing is so corrupt? De La Hoya got destroyed by Felix Sturm but won cuz it was a tune up fight for De La Hoya vs Hopkins.
January 26, 2012 @ 10:34 AM
RA*SAN

money should be the last issue with this fight really..it's a given that this will be the biggest fight in history as far as sales is concerned so to turn down a 50/50 split is like saying i don't want the biggest payday in the history of the sport of boxing. there's no reasonable argument for either man to demand a bigger piece of the pie. if anything, pushing the date back is the most reasonable issue at stake because it would provide more time to promote, prepare, and make even more money in the end. but fcuk that, we've been waiting for 3 years already.
January 26, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
Anti-Hero

Last time I checked Arum said he does not want to fight until the new arena is built because it would get more revenue. Money is always the reason, why you think boxing is so corrupt? De La Hoya got destroyed by Felix Sturm but won cuz it was a tune up fight for De La Hoya vs Hopkins.

last time i checked Pacquiao spoke for himself and Okay'd the fight, but Floyd said no. and the whole reason why this whole dispuite is going on is because Pacquiao is Pound for Pound champion, but Floyd disagrees and says he is even after retirement. The fight is about who is P4P, not who should earn more.

January 26, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
jaded

Mayweather wants to push the date back so he can beat up a few more women.

January 27, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
DC RA

last time i checked Pacquiao spoke for himself and Okay'd the fight, but Floyd said no. and the whole reason why this whole dispuite is going on is because Pacquiao is Pound for Pound champion, but Floyd disagrees and says he is even after retirement. The fight is about who is P4P, not who should earn more.

You are a fuckin idiot, of course it is about money. Whoever loses, loses box office appeal. Arum calls the shots and he knows Pacquiao is aging and will not win the fight. Only delusional Pacman fans still think he can win which is a stretch. Ever since the Margarito fight Pacman has shown that he is getting slower and losing stamina.

For fucks sake, get your head out of Manny's asshole and come back to reality, even legitimate Pac fans know this.

Pacquiao fanboy site
January 27, 2012 @ 08:10 AM
randysav

^
I agree. allthough Pac is a phenomenal straight forward brawler quit exciting and brings war to the table , alot of his fans are getting too out of hand,and seriously dont know crap about boxing (noticed mostly dickrider pactards who started watching boxing since pac shined, mostly adult filipinos) true story..., Iam a pacquiao fan though I aint gonna lie, but mayweather would seriously make him an amateur when they face each other. mayweathers style would just be tooo much for him.it sucks to hear but pacquiaos cryptonite is counter punchers (JMM ). these two would make a great revenue and bring lots to the table but its gotten to the point that I could care less about watching these two fight. ..and fuck greedy asss ARUM. i predict a tune up fight ... between pac vs bradley(hopefully)....and mayweather vs. canelo

what id like to see is donaire vs rigondeaux. now that would be fireworks..
January 28, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
Ducis

Pac, Arum and Mayweather share the blame for not making the fight happen. Pacquiao has not demanded this fight and leaves it up to Arum. Arum just wants to keep all of the money within Top Rank and keeps pushing shitty fights instead of going for legit contenders and fucking Mayweather over while he is at it with any stupid reason he can think of. Mayweather is also to blame for waiting to finally see Pac look vulnerable in the ring to finally call him out. Why didn't he say shit for two plus years and now all of a sudden he is making demands. The fight should be 40/40 split with the winner getting the extra 20%.

Mayweather vs Canelo would be a total hype job. Canelo is nowhere near Floyds level. i think Floyd already said that he would not fight Canelo but would fight Martinez at 150... that fight I would watch although it still does not make up for not getting Pac vs PBF.
January 28, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
Anti-Hero

You are a fuckin idiot, of course it is about money. Whoever loses, loses box office appeal. Arum calls the shots and he knows Pacquiao is aging and will not win the fight. Only delusional Pacman fans still think he can win which is a stretch. Ever since the Margarito fight Pacman has shown that he is getting slower and losing stamina.

For fucks sake, get your head out of Manny's asshole and come back to reality, even legitimate Pac fans know this.

Pacquiao fanboy site

you sound mad butthurt for someone calling other people fanboys, and while you were at it, you missed my point completely. When you go back to the start of all this rivalry, it's because Pac is P4P and Mayweather felt he never stepped down (which is dumb as fuck, what else does retirement meanconfused) So why the fuck are they bickering about money if it's about a championship. They are both fucking pussies, Mayweather for making this about money now, and Pacquiao for letting Arum speak for him all the time.

January 31, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
randysav

Mayweather vs Canelo on may 5th on the works
February 1, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
DC RA

Mayweather vs Cotto @154
February 1, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
randysav

just heard the news....shit fight. well maybe at 154 wouldnt be that bad.at least we know greedy ass arum is making a progress(top rank on mayweather promotions).cant wait for this weekend HBO fight.
February 1, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
ToyotaGuy

it's mayweathers fault for not accepting the 50/50 split.
and now Floyd is fighting Mannys leftover.
what kind of shit is that?
February 1, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
DC RA

lol
February 1, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
RA*SAN

mayweather vs. cotto?....so who's fighting leftover's now? haha what happened to canelo or sergio? smh.. dude will duck anyone to keep that 0.
February 1, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
RA*SAN

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/boxing/post/_/id/1004/pacquiao-adviser-jabs-back-at-mayweather
February 2, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
randysav

the thing about pacquiao is HE does not duck anyone, what impresses me is hes a peoples champ and allways represents his country and got his back, only thing tarnishing his image is his bias fans who dont know shit about boxing. boxing fans knows Floyd will Gotti'd Pac when they fight( RIP Arturo Gotti), but the only thing holding this mega fight is all money talks.

at first though....I was like floyd and cotto you gotta be serious? real let down for the fans.....but now that i think of it...its kind of a interesting fight. i got Floyd>cotto via late beat down and picked apart....maybe even a TKO
February 2, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
PRBLM

Hopefully this makes way for a Mayweather/Martinez fight at 154.
February 2, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
PRBLM

RIP Angelo Dundee.
February 2, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
randysav

Hopefully this makes way for a Mayweather/Martinez fight at 154.

Poor Martinez. He's been calling everyone out but no one has balls to step up.
February 2, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
ToyotaGuy

I can't wait for Saturday night.
Donaire vs Vasquez jr
Chavez jr vs Rubio etc.
February 2, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
DC RA

the thing about pacquiao is HE does not duck anyone, what impresses me is hes a peoples champ and allways represents his country and got his back, only thing tarnishing his image is his bias fans who dont know shit about boxing. boxing fans knows Floyd will Gotti'd Pac when they fight( RIP Arturo Gotti), but the only thing holding this mega fight is all money talks.

at first though....I was like floyd and cotto you gotta be serious? real let down for the fans.....but now that i think of it...its kind of a interesting fight. i got Floyd>cotto via late beat down and picked apart....maybe even a TKO

Pacquiao doesn't have to duck anyone, he has Arum to do it for him. Arum is saying Pac has a cut over his eye and it has not fully healed and they want to wait for the new arena. Pacquiao fans are fuckin idiots, they are so delirious and lost from reality it is pathetic. And Lmao and anyone who believes anything that comes out of Koncz's mouth.
February 2, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
randysav

I Didn't know cotto left top rank 2 months ago and now has bigger fights? What a coincidense.lol That shows how much of a greedy pig Arum is. Noone can ever get big fights with him since he only supports top rank fights and not collaborate against other promotions.PAC needs to leave top rank ASAP if he wants Floyd .koncz is full of shit also, I remembered when Alex ariza gave him a two piece combo for being a rat for team pacquiao.

Please login first to reply.