Official L.A Lakers thread

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:25
freal though lakers are clampin down this is the best D ive seen in awhile even with the 2 ships, no1 fucken with us in a 7 game series
Mar 15, 2011 @ 15:26
thumbs up if D. Howard a.k.a superman goes to the Lakers next season. (since he does wants to play for the lakers)
Mar 15, 2011 @ 15:54
thumbs up if D. Howard a.k.a superman goes to the Lakers next season. (since he does wants to play for the lakers)

He is still under contract next season and won't be a free agent until the season after that.

and

Dwight Howard was asked by the media before Tuesday's game against the Knicks if he considered the Nets more "attractive" following their acquisition of Deron Williams.

"Orlando's the most attractive place for me right now," Howard answered with a smile. "They have a sexy new arena, a beautiful franchise, nice banners around here and been in the top four in the Eastern Conference for the past four years. Yes, Orlando's the most attractive place right now."

Howard is eligible to become a free agent in the summer of 2012.

"For me, I just feel like there's always going to be a dominant guy on the team, and then you've got role players," Howard said. "That's the way [Michael] Jordan and his team won, and that's the way Kobe [Bryant] and those guys won. They had two guys who could dominate, Kobe and Shaq, and then the rest of the guys were role players who knew their roles.

"I don't want to say you have to team up with another great all-star in this league to win a championship. I think it takes a team to win. If you get hot at the right time, it doesn't matter if you've got three all-stars or four. You can still get beat."

and

During an interview on The Dan Patrick Show on Monday, Dwight Howard reiterated his desire to retire as a member of the Magic.

"I love Orlando. The city has been very good to me and I would love to finish my career here. I want to win a championship and I want to win it in Orlando," Howard said.

"That's all I've been thinking about."

Howard can become a free agent after next season and his name has already popped up in rumors.
Mar 15, 2011 @ 17:29
@ Canvas08 - that's what i meant season 2012, i don't know why i said next season i forgot it would still be 2011 by then haha.
Mar 15, 2011 @ 20:18
Lakers going for it again this year watch Phil get 12 this year blushing
Mar 16, 2011 @ 20:46
I'M FROM L.A, I want the Lakers to 3 peat but it looks like the EAST will kill eachother off in the playoffs !

Inactive User

Mar 20, 2011 @ 13:48
My heart dropped when I saw Bynum was going to miss two games. Then I kept reading and laughed because it's only because he's suspended.
Mar 20, 2011 @ 15:51
I have to say at first i wanted the lakers to trade Bynum thought he wasn't worth a shit . Since he came back he has been doing his thing . Glad the they didn't get rid of him
Mar 20, 2011 @ 17:00
bynum's idgaf face made me lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed3umTuRTqo
Mar 21, 2011 @ 02:20
bynum's idgaf face made me lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed3umTuRTqo

omg somebody make a gif of that please smokeyface

& Ronnel thats dope, always wanted to be courtside at staples center. Got courtside when lakeshow come up to sac though smokeyface
Mar 22, 2011 @ 01:30
lol at beasley. props to bynum
Mar 22, 2011 @ 01:31
oh and my crystal ball says Lakers v. Bulls in finals
Mar 23, 2011 @ 12:06

smokeyface
Mar 23, 2011 @ 15:26
oh and my crystal ball says Lakers v. Celtics in finals

fixed

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Mar 23, 2011 @ 20:36

in what purpose would the lakers use dwight? are they gonna put gasol, at small forward, bynum at power foward, and dwight at center?

Originally posted by Inactive User
dwight makes money off disney if he stays with orlando. the money disney gives him > max contract. also, they just built a giant fucking arena for the magic, i'm pretty sure he'd want to play at a place like that and stay at a system built for him. stan van gundy also backs him up for everything, i mean he's gotten so many fines from david stern for backing him up. why wouldnt dwight stay in orlando?

-what i said in the knicks thread
Mar 28, 2011 @ 06:33
Mar 28, 2011 @ 08:30
^ God Damn Brown need to quit playing in the dunk contest
Mar 28, 2011 @ 16:24
Kobe All Day !!!!!
Apr 01, 2011 @ 00:05
Lakers cannot be stopped!
Apr 01, 2011 @ 00:07
Thank you based Ron.

expecting gifs of 1 hander + reaction
Apr 01, 2011 @ 00:14
Was expecting Blake to drop bombs on Terry.
Apr 01, 2011 @ 00:22
best game
Apr 01, 2011 @ 00:29
most exciting game in a while smokeyface
Apr 01, 2011 @ 00:32
hopefully League doesn't take the stringent route with Barnes and suspend him b/c then we'll be seeing more of Luke again smh

Anyways, cute attempt by Dallas to show their toughness haha.

Lets keep this up...
Apr 01, 2011 @ 03:54
Lakers stay winning. smokeyface

Inactive User

Apr 01, 2011 @ 09:48
Held the Mavs scoreless over the last half of the fourth quarter. These is nobody in this league who wants to see us in a 7 games series.
Apr 01, 2011 @ 11:18
no one is really fucking with the lakeshow
Apr 01, 2011 @ 14:45
Fuck that bitch Terry, Mavs gonna fall apart in the playoffs anyway.

Apr 01, 2011 @ 14:51
Was expecting Blake to drop bombs on Terry.

your joking right, terry would've destroyed him. Anyways, the Lakers are looking real good right now I must admit. Still not getting past the Thunder thoughsmokeyface

Doubleclutchhoops.com

Apr 01, 2011 @ 16:41
your joking right, terry would've destroyed him. Anyways, the Lakers are looking real good right now I must admit. Still not getting past the Thunder thoughsmokeyface

Steve Blake trains with an MMA Fighter in the summer so....

hb fell off / justinlifestyle.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.