Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 13, 2011 @ 05:11 PM

Inactive

Fucking lazy ass scrubs can't win three meaningful games in a row. Fuck the Lakers bruh.
February 14, 2011 @ 07:49 PM
alwayZz

lakers bout to enter another drough lol they fucking suck after the 1st half. bad team.

February 16, 2011 @ 09:14 PM
brannen

This team is a joke.
February 16, 2011 @ 09:19 PM
alwayZz

lol, it be funny if they don't play forreal in the playoffs

February 16, 2011 @ 09:47 PM
ominousred

Fucking lazy ass scrubs can't win three meaningful games in a row. Fuck the Lakers bruh.

And they just lost to the CAVS?
February 16, 2011 @ 09:52 PM
alwayZz

thats like losing a 5game streak lol

February 16, 2011 @ 10:05 PM
yansonh

Wtf
Defending champions losing to the cavs. I can't believe this shit, i am sick to my stomach. I know people hate on the lakers, but for real..I am really to see why. They are not playing like champs. I am starting to believer everyone around me and I am starting to believe they suck ass. My heart won't let me, but as of lately they really been sucking ass. The cavs played an alright game, but the lakers try to come back but fell short. I don't care how sorry a team is or what record they have. anyone can have a good night and beat any team, but seriously...losing to the cavs is like loosing to a college team smh. The trade dateline is in one more week, if they don't show any heart in their play...management need to consider a trade asap. I love the lakers, but this shit is ridiculous! I am venting because I care about my team. Every team in the nba is getting better (even the cavs)..the lakers are getting worst. Phil and Kobe need to get on the team ass and they need to turn up the heat with urgency before they fuck around and lose in the first round of the playoffs. All this nonchalant gameplay need to stop and they need to go back to square one and learn how to play with a passion, heart, and a purpose to three-peat!
Let's go Lakers! Get yall shit together!
February 16, 2011 @ 10:33 PM
ominousred

Defending champions losing to the cavs. I can't believe this shit, i am sick to my stomach. I know people hate on the lakers, but for real..I am really to see why. They are not playing like champs. I am starting to believer everyone around me and I am starting to believe they suck ass. My heart won't let me, but as of lately they really been sucking ass. The cavs played an alright game, but the lakers try to come back but fell short. I don't care how sorry a team is or what record they have. anyone can have a good night and beat any team, but seriously...losing to the cavs is like loosing to a college team smh. The trade dateline is in one more week, if they don't show any heart in their play...management need to consider a trade asap. I love the lakers, but this shit is ridiculous! I am venting because I care about my team. Every team in the nba is getting better (even the cavs)..the lakers are getting worst. Phil and Kobe need to get on the team ass and they need to turn up the heat with urgency before they fuck around and lose in the first round of the playoffs. All this nonchalant gameplay need to stop and they need to go back to square one and learn how to play with a passion, heart, and a purpose to three-peat!
Let's go Lakers! Get yall shit together!

I hear you. But I think this was just one of those things where they didn't really feel the need to compete. I hate to see it but I see it a lot. Like when Roy Jones got knocked out the first time. He said "Its hard to get motiviated for these kinds of fights sometimes."

I see a lot of sports do shit like this. They don't get hype because if you win, who cares. I never doubt the Lakers. I don't hate them cuz they suck. I hate them cuz they're pretty fukn good. We'll see whats up after All Star break.
February 16, 2011 @ 10:39 PM
alwayZz

all these teams have a much motivated mind set than the lakers does. and you can see it today at the 4th qtr like all these dam turnovers and at the final 2mins they decide to try a tiny bit? wtf... all their reactions are just so disspointing at each other and shit no will to win anymore... but we will see during the playoffs.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JEdr_CR_jE

February 16, 2011 @ 11:11 PM
ominousred

"They did it for byron scott. we are like 13 games ahead of everyone in our division we can afford to give a old teammate a win to cheer him up."

- My best friend who is a hardcore Lakers fan.
February 16, 2011 @ 11:52 PM
Juki

I hear you. But I think this was just one of those things where they didn't really feel the need to compete. I hate to see it but I see it a lot. Like when Roy Jones got knocked out the first time. He said "Its hard to get motiviated for these kinds of fights sometimes."

I see a lot of sports do shit like this. They don't get hype because if you win, who cares. I never doubt the Lakers. I don't hate them cuz they suck. I hate them cuz they're pretty fukn good. We'll see whats up after All Star break.

But hey, Lakers should beat the Cavs without trying. How'd Kobe get outplayed by Fisher? How'd some no name guy (I literally forgot his name) drop 30pts on them? Kobes been suckin lately at the weirdest moments. Hes real good and then really bad. Pau and the rest of his team seem like they're not always happy. Phil doesn't seem to care much but thats just his style.

I don't care how unmotivated you get though, you gotta come to play every night or teams will start to THINK they're better than you despite the record and then they will beat you. The games 99 percent mental. Lakers are weak mentally.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

February 17, 2011 @ 12:14 AM

Inactive

^Word, but we lost homecourt for sure and we don't do so hot on the road. I'm just hopping the Lakeshow remembers where the switch is so they can flip it come May.
February 17, 2011 @ 01:19 AM
neato torpedo

I know there's not much to say till playoffs but to the lakers: HAVE HEART. Seriously its depressing watching them play, sometimes even when theyre winning.
February 17, 2011 @ 05:57 AM
alwayZz

I agree just nottt the same anymore

February 17, 2011 @ 08:55 PM
goldengoose

man idgaf i'll always support the lakers
though, hopefully they play harder after the allstar break
February 17, 2011 @ 11:13 PM
It's Only Hype

The usual Lakers regular season roller coaster ride
February 21, 2011 @ 10:35 AM
yansonh

Congrats to Kobe for the allstars MVP! Lakers, can we now get back to winning and secure home court advantage for the playoffs.
February 21, 2011 @ 03:34 PM
alwayZz

i wish kobe still played like yesterday sometimes in regular season games

February 22, 2011 @ 04:09 PM
KTB Brand

i wish kobe still played like yesterday sometimes in regular season games

seriously

KushTastesBetter @TIMxKTB http://www.ktbbrand.com

February 24, 2011 @ 12:09 AM
JohnDank

laker gang all day. great comeback in the last 2 min
February 24, 2011 @ 12:13 AM
Justiu

even with the refs trying to fuck us over we still win.

hb fell off / justinlifestyle.tumblr.com

February 24, 2011 @ 04:46 AM
It's Only Hype

damn they were not lookin good but somehow still made it close enough to be a game.. well at least KB came in the clutch (as usual). he was kinda fuckin up earlier, so with Gasol
February 25, 2011 @ 07:25 PM
kh

I have a feeling the lake show is going to put in work second half of the season. cool
February 27, 2011 @ 08:47 PM
quasimodkid

^ Me too, we got our fourth straight win today. cool
March 1, 2011 @ 12:16 AM
steadyripper

lakers should dominate minnesota tomorrow
March 6, 2011 @ 07:58 PM
JohnDank

thats what i call getting ass raped. fuck the spurs. 7-0 after the all-star break. YEAH DAT
March 7, 2011 @ 11:36 AM
yansonh

Lakers!!
Losing streak over, 7 wins after the allstars. Oh shit! looks like Phil and the gang just cut the switch ON. Let's go Lakers!!!!
March 9, 2011 @ 05:00 PM
DonPedro

this laker team was just too ill
www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5ye_Zx6tsA
March 12, 2011 @ 03:20 PM
&bullshit

^came into this thread to post this exact video

miss that team. nas really sets this off tho

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

March 13, 2011 @ 07:35 PM
goldengoose

lmao 1:45