April 2, 2010 @ 07:57 PM
Failure Pt.4

where the fuck else would dude play
April 3, 2010 @ 03:12 AM
wikedwun

LO was a Beast tonite! I guess our boys finally decided to get into playoff form!
Kobe Laker for Life!
April 4, 2010 @ 05:26 PM
R.

Step it up, PLEASE!!!sad
April 4, 2010 @ 05:38 PM
mixtape_03

honestly; i dont know how you guys take losing; boggles my mind how you guys keep your sanity. i just finished crying for the past 40 mins. i cant take losing at all esp when you're team loves to lose and hates to win i just dnt understand. how do you guys do it? stop being such a bunch of blind homers and someone please be a realist for once

pieces of shit = kobe bryant; jordan farmar; pau weak bitch gasol who can't make clutch ft's ever since he joined p&g

artest is a cunt who can't shoot wide open; jump; dribble; move; run
April 4, 2010 @ 06:50 PM
Failure Pt.4

i aint come to this thread often lately just to prevent myself from getting OD mad

at this point, everyone - even PJ - has this "wait for the playoffs" attitude, so imma just let them be. If they fuck up in the playoffs though, it's gonna be problems!!!
April 4, 2010 @ 07:56 PM
Juki

wow, whats going on with the Lakers recently? I havent been following them but it seems like they've been losing every other game. They need to get things straight before playoffs.

In other news, Beantown got a big win today though.cool

Doubleclutchhoops.com

April 4, 2010 @ 11:07 PM
sargasm

Yo mixtape I sort of ranted out on the last page, but yeah losing does suck. I want the Lakers to have a strong finish but at this rate it is looking bleak. I'm actually starting to miss Bynum a little bit. I'm banking my emotions on the hope that things seriously turn around when the playoffs begin.

Anyone else think we should go for Ray Allen in the offseason? Great shooter who can score in bunches and provide a spark off the bench (assuming he's okay with that role)... he might be old, but true shooters stay in the league forever.
April 5, 2010 @ 01:44 AM
herb assassin.

Wow, cut the lead down to 2, and let Spurs win by 19! Ginobli is a fuckin beast! Lakers need to get their shit together. It was my fucking birthday today too!
April 5, 2010 @ 10:16 PM
Failure Pt.4

Yo mixtape I sort of ranted out on the last page, but yeah losing does suck. I want the Lakers to have a strong finish but at this rate it is looking bleak. I'm actually starting to miss Bynum a little bit. I'm banking my emotions on the hope that things seriously turn around when the playoffs begin.

Anyone else think we should go for Ray Allen in the offseason? Great shooter who can score in bunches and provide a spark off the bench (assuming he's okay with that role)... he might be old, but true shooters stay in the league forever.

him and Kobe hate each other tho lol
April 5, 2010 @ 10:56 PM
sargasm

haha yeah forgot about that. But that whole feud was a while back, '05 right? Might just be wishful thinking on my part, but he's really under the radar and not in the conversation at all for free agency this summer.
April 6, 2010 @ 01:08 AM
mixtape_03

i agree with you on one thing; the lakers definitely need a shooter.

also need someone who has quick offense can score easy pts and create off the dribble for themselves
April 6, 2010 @ 01:46 AM
sargasm

Word, and I honestly think Allen would fill that role perfectly. These are the Lakers for fuck sake; they should be having worthy starters coming off the bench, not the scrubs that we're subjected to now. I think Manu is gonna be a free agent as well.
April 6, 2010 @ 01:49 AM
sargasm

Word, and I honestly think Allen would fill that role perfectly. These are the Lakers for fuck sake; they should be having worthy starters coming off the bench, not the scrubs that we're subjected to now. I think Manu is gonna be a free agent as well.
April 6, 2010 @ 04:11 AM
undercover.

Lakers are losing their stuff.

In other news i lold.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nZT3vyiHSs&feature=related
April 6, 2010 @ 05:59 AM
shaq32

April 6, 2010 @ 08:30 PM
Failure Pt.5

i hate sasha
April 7, 2010 @ 04:14 AM
wikedwun

Fuck Sasha that Piece of shit machine. I'm not worried about this losing until we do it in the playoffs then its time to panic but everything will be alrite once Bynum returns & LO comes back off the bench.
April 7, 2010 @ 06:14 AM
k8s4life

I remember when Sasha had a run of good games but then, I guess the pressure to perform got to him. It's not easy being a Laker.
April 7, 2010 @ 01:03 PM

Inactive

Pressure? More like his worth ethic. He could be so effective if he just had a little heart, sadly he's just a contract year player.
April 7, 2010 @ 02:03 PM
Jarmel

Can't wait till we get rid of him next seasons since he';s an expiring.
April 7, 2010 @ 04:39 PM
Ace.

lakersmedia.com/Flash/2009-nba-finals-game-5-recap.html

Nostalgia.

Lets see if they can make it happen again
April 7, 2010 @ 06:39 PM
brannen

Gave me goosebumps.
April 7, 2010 @ 08:19 PM
mixtape_03

damn; great vid up there.

i miss the lakers squad with beautiful offense, speed, athleticism, blocking, dunking, deflecting, stealing, fast breaks

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhNavWImFTc&feature=player_embedded

i miss trevor so much it's insane what his energy did for our club on both ends.
April 8, 2010 @ 02:01 AM
theconqueror

^^ wow. ariza brought a lot. no way artest will match it.

i think, lakers are playing mind games to the rest of the league. playing lethargic ball but come playoffs its back to dominating.
April 8, 2010 @ 02:22 AM
sargasm

People always seem to miss Ariza like he was the reason we won last year. No doubt he was a good player for us and essential during the playoffs, but people forget that if we gave into what he wanted we wouldn't have been able to resign Odom, who is so much more valuable to us.

Tomorrow is a big game @ Denver. One good road win against this team and I will feel some satisfaction. The key to the game is maintaining control of the third quarter; both losses and the single win were practically determined in that timeframe.
April 9, 2010 @ 12:31 AM
FFFiasco

boston being injured was the reason you won last year.>sad
April 9, 2010 @ 12:32 AM
mixtape_03

fucking piece of shit fisher selfish bald bastard; phil you fucking 10 ring idiot who doesn't want to win reg season games call the damn timeout why the fuck not

sb you no iq having bitch, you should have called the timeout or not have made such an idiotic pass

kobe you cunt i hope you watched the tnt or kcal9 broadcast so you can see what the fuck is wrong with this piece of shit team

looks nothing, 0%, like the defending champions that won.

let me take over every aspect of this organization i can do wonders and that's fact
April 9, 2010 @ 12:33 AM
mixtape_03

boston being injured was the reason you won last year.>sad

FUCK YOU you fucking piece of shit, can't even beat orl? we beat the fucking team you lost to

bynum being injured was the reason you won two yrs ago you fucking cunt stop with the middle finger middle school shit you elementary cunt
April 9, 2010 @ 12:36 AM
wikedwun

^^ wow. ariza brought a lot. no way artest will match it.

i think, lakers are playing mind games to the rest of the league. playing lethargic ball but come playoffs its back to dominating.

Artests D is alot better but its not like Ron doesn't haven't energy either. I hope ur right about us relaxing cuz its really hard to just turn ur game on right away without getting a rhythm from a couple past games.
SMH WTF was Fish doin taking a shot over a bigger man, give the dam ball to Gasol or LO/Artest who had a better matchup! Phil looked so pissed off! Kobe woulda suck the GW3sad
April 9, 2010 @ 12:46 AM
sargasm

I hate Fisher.

Please login first to reply.