Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
January 8, 2009 @ 01:26 AM
Failure Pt.3

Cavs are overrated IMO.

They havent beat anybody relevant.

i think they'll start to tail off @ the end of the season.

Should be a Lakers/Celtics rematch.....Celts are struggling right now but they'll sign somebody or make a trade to fix their problems. Lakers should also be adding a veteran to the bench soon....maybe a big man to cover for Bynum/Gasol
January 8, 2009 @ 01:31 AM
mixtape_03

lol,, @ the fakers diss. that's seriously the best comeback non-laker fans can come up with is to just put a "f" in front. . -______-

pp hasn't done squat,, even with antoine walker back in the day.
what was it like 20+ yrs of NON-PLAYOFF APPEARANCES?? until kg + ray come. . pierce hasn't even taken the c's to the then,, much much weaker eastern conf playoffs. while kobe dealt with scrubs like smush parker,, brian cook,, luke walton and relied on them as starters and still made the playoffs in a tough west conf
January 8, 2009 @ 01:37 AM
soulamazing.

lakers>celtics>cavs

lakers got three injured though fuck
celts are number 3 in the league now hah

Nah, techinically we're 2nd place because LAL and Cavs are statistically tied up. Honestly, I don't wanna see an LA@Cavs Finals match. It's pretty much obvious who would remain victorious, while it's hard to tell who would win between the Lakers and the Celtics. This might come out to be an Orlando or Hawks Finals, though.

Should be a Lakers/Celtics rematch.....Celts are struggling right now but they'll sign somebody or make a trade to fix their problems.

Ha, I seriously doubt this would happen. I mean, it's possible, but who could they possibly trade/sign to the team?

*cough* To Doc Rivers: Kick Eddie House or Glen Davis and replace him with James Posey, PLEASE.
January 8, 2009 @ 11:56 AM
96Bulls

^^^^^^^

yeah man.. posey was huge for them last year. i don't think they grasped the consequences of letting him go until now. if.. it doesn't get any worse from here on out.
January 8, 2009 @ 03:29 PM
jb0ston

Cavs are overrated IMO.

They havent beat anybody relevant.

i think they'll start to tail off @ the end of the season.

Should be a Lakers/Celtics rematch.....Celts are struggling right now but they'll sign somebody or make a trade to fix their problems. Lakers should also be adding a veteran to the bench soon....maybe a big man to cover for Bynum/Gasol

I agree that the Cavs are overrated, but the major problem is that the East is still incredibly weak. Invariably the Cavs and Celtics will meet up in the Eastern Conference Finals and nobody will be able to guard All-Pro tight end LeBron James. Paul Pierce isn't quick enough, Posey's gone and nobody else can body him up.

Only way the Celtics make the finals are if the Magic somehow manage to bounce the Cavs before the teams can meet or if Rajon Rondo can reach some sort of transcendent, Magic-esque playoff level.
January 9, 2009 @ 10:26 PM
soulamazing.

We just lost to the Cavs...

but on a sidenote, my friend told me Stephon Marbury is getting traded to the Celtics.
January 9, 2009 @ 11:38 PM
ao31high5

celtics suck..!!!! how.. better yet why the hell would u try to play hard each game?

the small 3 better learn from kobe and the lakers bout goin through the season the proper way

i know damn right we mkain da championship this yr
but is the celtics??!?!

i hope they do so we can smash on em.. 4-0 LAKERS vs celtics championship hahasmile
January 9, 2009 @ 11:54 PM
mixtape_03

anyone catch the celtic players leaving the bench + court before the game even ended with the cavs? have they ever shook hands with an opposing team this season?
January 10, 2009 @ 12:01 AM
soulamazing.

anyone catch the celtic players leaving the bench + court before the game even ended with the cavs? have they ever shook hands with an opposing team this season?

Lol, Celtics are my fav. team, by far, and I honestly just think that they've been sore losers and/or butt-hurt ever since they lost to the Lakers. What kind of sportsmanship is that? Shoooot.
January 10, 2009 @ 12:17 AM
fistyourbitch

celtics have always had bad sportsmanship since the big trades
especially KG, what a fucking homo. celtics fans are fucking gay as fuck

bandwagoners 100%
dont wanna hear your bullshit story about how youve been a fan since they were fucking 7-36 with paul pierce n shit, cuz its not true.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arh5bmAsWb0
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pgmkkr_E_o
January 10, 2009 @ 12:20 AM
mixtape_03

Lol, Celtics are my fav. team, by far, and I honestly just think that they've been sore losers and/or butt-hurt ever since they lost to the Lakers. What kind of sportsmanship is that? Shoooot.

lol,, it's nice to see + have some discussion with a level-minded celtic fan.

and i've heard about other past games earlier this season where they have done this before too

^ lol that vid,, there's also a vid on youtube of kg literally crawling on the basketball court for a lil bit DURING a game ahaha. .
January 10, 2009 @ 12:23 AM
soulamazing.

Well, all I know is they better step their game up by Feb./March. Shoooot, we're like 3rd in overall standings and we used to be first like a few days ago. It's ridiculous. Hella slippin'.
January 10, 2009 @ 12:30 AM
drifter

Celtics suck ass right now, they are in shock, they thought they could be the best forever and thought just because they got 3 good players they were sudenly the shit.

I live in Boston, but hate the Celtics, this team is just a bought team so to speak. It's not a genuine team, shit KG denied coming the first time. I have no respect for any of the players besides Ray allen. Paul pierce thinks he is a gangster from LA.

I expect them to get raped by the Cavs in the Playoffs.
January 10, 2009 @ 12:37 AM
soulamazing.

^ They might suck ass now, but you gotta admit, they were the shit before last December. What was it, like, an 18 winning streak? Daaaamn. Regardless, I'm gonna keep supporting this team, and like I said before, we need to pick this shit up where we left up, because as of now, shit's straight pathetic.
January 10, 2009 @ 01:08 AM
mixtape_03

^ They might suck ass now, but you gotta admit, they were the shit before last December. What was it, like, an 18 winning streak? Daaaamn. Regardless, I'm gonna keep supporting this team, and like I said before, we need to pick this shit up where we left up, because as of now, shit's straight pathetic.

yeah they've lost 4 straight and i think their bench is thin. do you personally miss james posey? and how come you guys didn't end up signing deke?? it was so close to being a done deal.
January 10, 2009 @ 03:25 AM
ao31high5

theyre sore losers homie

nice avatar btw
January 10, 2009 @ 03:27 AM
mixtape_03

theyre sore losers homie

nice avatar btw

thanks boss. same to you
January 10, 2009 @ 03:28 AM
drifter

dude cavs are 19-0 at home, streaks arent that big of a deal.
January 10, 2009 @ 03:41 AM
mixtape_03

dude cavs are 19-0 at home, streaks arent that big of a deal.

but the celt's w steak was 18 consecutive games both @ home + on the road though.
January 10, 2009 @ 03:49 AM
soulamazing.

but the celt's w steak was 18 consecutive games both @ home + on the road though.

Word. I'm pretty sure it's hard to pull that ish off.

EDIT: @ mixtape, HELL YES I miss James Posey, dude could have been the Rajon Rondo of this season.

And if it were up to me, I'd choose James Posey over Glen Davis or Eddie House, especially Eddie House. |0

And I could only imagine how good we'd be if we had Mutombo on our team. Sad, we would have owned the whole Eastern Conference. sad
January 10, 2009 @ 04:45 AM
ateeeewuh.

fucking lost to the cavs. gawd.
January 10, 2009 @ 10:12 AM
kitren2

fucking lost to the cavs. gawd.

that was expected atleast to me, cavs are undefeated a home bra
January 10, 2009 @ 11:12 AM
blunt_trauma

every fucking team brings their fucking A game when they play the celtics.... thats what you get for being champs.... and like avery johnson said on ESPN last night, you aren't the fucking best till you win the championship.... i don;t give a fuck who the celtics lose to man they are still the best in the nba....the team is just playing some doo doo ball right now... shiit i'm not even a celtics
January 10, 2009 @ 12:21 PM
london says

Aside from being out played physically in the 08' finals by the Celtics.....Did it ever occur to anyone that the Lakers were missing two very important players- Andrew Bynum and Trevor Ariza? The difference is pretty obvious on the defensive AND offensive end this year. The Lakers were shit last year because players were playing out of their position, and the Celtics were overall a better team with the addition of Posey and Brown. I think they'll get their "swagger" back, whatever the hell that means, and I still see them being in the Finals. These losses don't take away from their ability to get to where they want to be- winning a championship. The Lakers have had their shitty seasons as well in past years, all is fair.

An addendum, the Laker bandwagon jokes were funny before, but can we be realistic guys...I don't know anyone who really, I mean really watched Boston before 07', much less being able to name the 05'-06' roster. It's understandable okay? But really, the irony is ridiculous. No hate, just being honest..
January 10, 2009 @ 12:51 PM
Juki

This is just a wake up call for the Celtics. Everyones been expecting them to come out the east when alot of teams have gotten alot better like the Cavs, Orlando and even Detroit while all the focus had been on their streak. They're still the team to beat and thats why everyone brings their A game to Boston as if they gotta make a statement. Bostons still the best in my opinion but they need to start playing like it cause no ones gonna hand them another championship and they probably just lost homecourt advantage and now they gotta earn back the respect they had from both their opponents and their fans.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

January 10, 2009 @ 04:10 PM
soulamazing.

This is just a wake up call for the Celtics. Everyones been expecting them to come out the east when alot of teams have gotten alot better like the Cavs, Orlando and even Detroit while all the focus had been on their streak. They're still the team to beat and thats why everyone brings their A game to Boston as if they gotta make a statement. Bostons still the best in my opinion but they need to start playing like it cause no ones gonna hand them another championship and they probably just lost homecourt advantage and now they gotta earn back the respect they had from both their opponents and their fans.

every fucking team brings their fucking A game when they play the celtics.... thats what you get for being champs.... and like avery johnson said on ESPN last night, you aren't the fucking best till you win the championship.... i don;t give a fuck who the celtics lose to man they are still the best in the nba....the team is just playing some doo doo ball right now... shiit i'm not even a celtics

That's what's up, broski.

EDIT: PJ Brown retired??? sad
January 10, 2009 @ 06:08 PM
Invictus

Aside from being out played physically in the 08' finals by the Celtics.....Did it ever occur to anyone that the Lakers were missing two very important players- Andrew Bynum and Trevor Ariza? The difference is pretty obvious on the defensive AND offensive end this year. The Lakers were shit last year because players were playing out of their position, and the Celtics were overall a better team with the addition of Posey and Brown. I think they'll get their "swagger" back, whatever the hell that means, and I still see them being in the Finals. These losses don't take away from their ability to get to where they want to be- winning a championship. The Lakers have had their shitty seasons as well in past years, all is fair.

An addendum, the Laker bandwagon jokes were funny before, but can we be realistic guys...I don't know anyone who really, I mean really watched Boston before 07', much less being able to name the 05'-06' roster. It's understandable okay? But really, the irony is ridiculous. No hate, just being honest..

Pierce, Allen, Walker, RICKYYY DAVIS cool, forgot the 5th man and we lost to the Pacers in the first round twice in a row. I've been a celtics fan since 6th grade and we will win the chip against this year. Every team has a little slump, its all good.
January 10, 2009 @ 10:34 PM
bape321

rejon rondo or however u spell his name is super over rated
cant shoot for shit
every time he goes to the basket he get swatted
January 10, 2009 @ 10:57 PM
KGP2007

Wow I was at that Pacers game when Reggie beat us. That shit sucked.
January 10, 2009 @ 11:23 PM
KevinsThatDude

Celtics are in a big slump right now. They better get out of it soon. This thread fails too..because MOST Celtics fans jumped on the bandwagon when they got KG and Ray Allen. Where were most the fans before they got KG and Ray Allen..? I'll give you props if you were with the Celtics since they had Pierce.

Please login first to reply.