March 3, 2006 @ 03:18 AM

Inactive

any one have a vested interest in this weeks fixtures
March 3, 2006 @ 04:55 AM

Inactive

barca will kill chelsea
March 3, 2006 @ 07:36 AM
jacko198

^^^ i sure hope so, i also hope arsenal loose and also i realy realy realy realy hope liverpool loose (im a united fan lol)
March 3, 2006 @ 01:54 PM

Inactive

i've watched a couple of games televised here in the states. i don't know too much about the teams in the euro league but it's always fun to watch nonetheless. i can't wait for the world cup though. :D
March 3, 2006 @ 02:48 PM
Chopstickz

Chelsea have got a game ahead of them. Same score as the previous year (they came back to win the 2nd leg 3-1 and got through), don't doubt Chelsea's abilities from coming back from 2-1 down but they're gonna have to play out of their skin.

Liverpool on the otherhand I think will do the business at home and win overall on aggregate. Benfica are shit, so are Man U!

Quite fancy Arsenal nicking a draw to go through. Real Madrid aren't playing at the moment and their defence looks shaky!

COME ON YOU SCOUSERS!
March 3, 2006 @ 05:32 PM

Inactive

last year the 2nd match was at chelsea's home but now barca had a 2 away goal advantage and gonna play at nou camp ... plus this year they have messi ... so ill take barca anytime ...

real madrid played like crap last time against arsenal which is like crap too in premier league ... so i just cant understand why real cant beat them with their current good form in spain
March 3, 2006 @ 05:36 PM

Inactive

Barca will kick chelsea out!!!!
damn, ronaldinho is going out of control!!!!!!!!!

final: FC Barcelona - Bayern Munich ;)
March 3, 2006 @ 05:43 PM

Inactive

^correction ... final should be barca - milan ... hahaha .... wished it could be man u - milan ... btoh my fav
March 3, 2006 @ 08:33 PM
Chopstickz

The Barca V Chelsea will be a close game... both teams are as good as the other on their day. Both teams will score goals, Chelsea need 2 more than Barca, a very hard task. I don't fancy their chances much but we'll see on the day, don't write them off just yet...
March 4, 2006 @ 08:54 AM
jacko198

^correction ... final should be barca - milan ... hahaha .... wished it could be man u - milan ... btoh my fav

well i wish the final could be man utd VS milwall but unfortunatly it aint hapening this year :thumbsdown:
March 4, 2006 @ 01:34 PM

Inactive

i want chelsea to win the champs league it will be good for englis footbal as their main lynchpins are english and not like arsenal (french). and liverpool will be found out sooner rather than later
March 9, 2006 @ 05:24 AM

Inactive

GOOOOOONERS! Last 'ENGLISH' team in the Champs League! razz

You support the CLUB, irrespective of how many players are from the country where the club's based.
March 10, 2006 @ 04:12 AM

Inactive

oh did i mention im a spurs fan and i hate SCUM:D
March 10, 2006 @ 05:04 AM

Inactive

oh did i mention im a spurs fan and i hate SCUM:D

It's to be expected then that your views will suck! Seriously though, amazed at the form you showed this season. Hope to God you don't finish above us. It would be a fucking tragedy!!!
March 10, 2006 @ 05:23 AM

Inactive

its good to have a healthy rivalry but your team should be shortened down to THFC i leave u to figure out why
March 10, 2006 @ 06:26 AM

Inactive

its good to have a healthy rivalry but your team should be shortened down to THFC i leave u to figure out why

So we're up against Viera in the qtrs. Niiiice.

You can't say we're a one man team. We're playing as a unit and though we're struggling we are without so many key players especially in defense.

Waiting for Van P to return..............

PS Cesc Fabregas pisses all over anyone else in middle of midfield and he's 18!!!!
March 10, 2006 @ 08:41 AM

Inactive

fabregas is good i met him four five times. but in my opinion he is not as good as micheal carrick
March 21, 2006 @ 03:52 AM
Big Spartacus

All Arsenal, All Day, All the Time
March 21, 2006 @ 02:12 PM

Inactive

i hope juventus meeeeeeeeeeeeeeerk dem
March 21, 2006 @ 02:55 PM
XXeyes

^^^good luck wishing mate!

i cant help dreaming how good would arsenal be in the CL if adebayour was allowed to play..

were all allowed to dream even if we think juve are gona beat arsenal:rolleyes:
March 21, 2006 @ 09:59 PM
Big Spartacus

Fcuk that, I got faith
March 22, 2006 @ 07:51 AM
singh

i hope juventus meeeeeeeeeeeeeeerk dem

yeah but mate, you gott abe in it to win it! and when was the last time you were in champs league?! :rofl:

also cos of liverpool being the FIFTH english team in europe this season, uefa have changed the rules so even if you do finish in forth and we win the thing, we'll still go into champs league next season instead of the 4th spot! hahaha

we love you aaarsenal we dooo/
we love you aaarsenal we dooo/
we love you aaarsenal, we do/
OOOH ARSENAL WE LOVE YOU!
April 6, 2006 @ 11:17 AM

Inactive

Vi-er-a woahhh, Vi-er-a woahhhh, he plays in black and white, his team is fucking shite! razz

Semi finalists baby!!!! Juve had nothing. Nedved is a fag. Eboue pissed all over him all game. :dance:

And before anyone says it, yes we worshipped Viera in his Arsenal days. Of course we did. Doesn't mean we can't laugh at his going out of the CL now. :warn:
May 1, 2006 @ 11:54 AM
Big Spartacus

It's go time, LET'S GO ARSENAL !
October 2, 2011 @ 10:16 PM
ChaosChild

By null at 2011-01-12

Please login first to reply.