December 7, 2008 @ 08:45 PM
kdiddy

Post it up, I got you.
December 8, 2008 @ 08:19 PM
cs02132

lol i will sometime this week..its fucking harder than i thought ot make this and im too lazy too..ill try to have it up by wednesday
December 10, 2008 @ 12:11 AM
sxchocolate69

hey i dunno if this is a general question or a really specific one. but right now i finished off my football season playing TE and next year i need to move to WR. therefore i gotta shed some pounds while still keeping the muscle and also still gain lean muscle (did that sound weirdconfused.
ive starting ding training regiments of weight lifting + cardio maybe 5 days a week and taking about 80 grams of whey protein daily (even when im not working out). how long would it take for me to start seeing some decent results?
thanks in advance

btw im 5'11 175 lbs.
December 10, 2008 @ 08:43 PM
Brandon

Depends on how well you concentrate on your diet and workout plan.

You want to cut/bulk "culking," try the German Volume Training. Search in bodybuilding.com, it's the article by Charles Poliquin. It worked great for me I lost pounds and got huge.

80 grams of whey a day? Don't rely on whey protein shakes for your daily protein intake. Try and consume 175 grams of protein a day.
December 10, 2008 @ 09:08 PM
pnsho

This is unrelated to the topic.

But what are your goals/reasons as to why you bulk? Is there an underlying motive?

I myself tried to cut, but cravings and temptations come back to bite me.
December 10, 2008 @ 10:07 PM
Brandon

Pack on more mass, once you cut you look more defined etc..

Honestly it was really hard for me to cut also, but it's just getting in the zone of it. Cutting out sugary sweets e.g carbonated drinks [Coke, 7Up, etc..] is hard for the first week. You just need to motivate your self and once it's done and over your body no longer demands the need of it in your system.
December 10, 2008 @ 10:15 PM
pnsho

True story. I actually got past carbonated drinks a while back in the summer.

I haven't touched anything like that since July.

What I'm wondering is why the need for bulking? Isn't cutting and looking more toned better than looking bulky?

I can understand if it stirs up attraction. I guess it's a matter of personal preference.
December 10, 2008 @ 10:17 PM
Brandon

Just packing on muscle mass. Some people do want to look big[ger].
December 14, 2008 @ 08:57 PM
NYTID1

Hey which supplement store do you guys recommend....GNC or Vitamin Shoppe??? those are the two closest to me but I'll take any other suggestions
December 14, 2008 @ 11:45 PM
KICKROCKS

yeah..same here. Just want to put on more mass.

How many lbs. have you guys put on since you started to bulk?

For me, I started in likeee...early-mid october; I weighed 139 and as of 2 or 3 days ago, I weigh 150.

I basically eat A LOT...but lift just as much/hard.
December 16, 2008 @ 08:55 PM
Shadows.

Animal Pump and Animal Pak is dope, Purple Wrath wasnt any good along with White Flood..
December 16, 2008 @ 11:07 PM
kdiddy

lol this thread sucks. some strong bro science as well as the blind leading the blind.

Everything I have stated is fact, the same can't be said for some. Why not try answering some questions and actually contribute?
December 18, 2008 @ 04:05 AM
Brandon

Animal Pump and Animal Pak is dope, Purple Wrath wasnt any good along with White Flood..

Heard amazing things about White Flood, owner of my local supplement store [Pop Eye's] said Animal products are crap...
December 18, 2008 @ 03:31 PM
Shadows.

Thats horse shit whiteflood wasnt good at all for me.. I got no Pump whats so ever and Animal has been a top brand for how many years? I dont know we might have different bodies so give it a shot.
December 18, 2008 @ 04:41 PM
kdiddy

Animal products are certainly not crap. White Flood is a great prework out supplement as well. You never will know how something is going to work for you until you try it.
December 19, 2008 @ 07:18 AM
Shadows.

With me Animal Pump worked better then WF, and as far as PW goes.. It tasted horrible. All the white flood had in it was Argenine (which is important for pumps and such) while AP had 3 types of creatine in it but yet only a couple of grams :/
December 19, 2008 @ 07:38 PM
kdiddy

Hahaha, WF has alot more than just Arginine in it my dude. I got a great energy boost and pretty good pumps with WF, the tingles were nice too, but the taste fucking sucked IMO. I haven't tried AP but I have had decent results with Shock Therapy, which is very similar just in powder form. The amount of creatine found in AP is actually pretty ideal for prework out, I'd suggest stacking with Torrent post work out. I've moved on from some of Universals products but Torrent is one of my staples. Great blend of protein, fast digesting carbs, creatine and aminos. Torrent is the best product they have released IMO.
December 20, 2008 @ 12:55 PM
GrainBelt

I took animal pump for a month during November. My arms got to the point of when I was doing bicep curls I couldn't compress all the way. I can't explain it but animal pump is amazing and I definitely suggest it.

I'm currently taking Animal Pak right now and I'm liking it as well.
December 20, 2008 @ 04:07 PM
weezyfuckdbaby

You guys need to stop wasting your money on NO, Animal Pump, and all this other nitric oxide crap. Yes, there's a pump, but the pump goes away after an hour. It's artificial. The only stuff you should be taking before your workout is a shake with some oats and the only supplements you should be taking period is creatine.
December 20, 2008 @ 06:24 PM
kdiddy

There are more benefits to prework out NO boosters than just the "pump". I appreciate you telling everyone what they should be doing, but I'll stick to my diet and supplement plan and continue to get the results I want. Thanks for that though.
December 20, 2008 @ 07:26 PM
weezyfuckdbaby

There's absolutely no other benefits other than a placebo effect that makes you think you're bigger than you actually are. Continue making the owners of BNS, Animal, etc rich rich people.
December 21, 2008 @ 01:21 AM
GrainBelt

There's absolutely no other benefits other than a placebo effect that makes you think you're bigger than you actually are. Continue making the owners of BNS, Animal, etc rich rich people.

Mate, I see where you're comin from. But when you can spend 20-30 dollars on a product that is worth experimenting with, why not? If you're serious about body building and getting different results with the help of various products, I don't see the harm. You can't possibly sit there and tell me that if you were to work out without Animal Pump, then workout with Animal Pump, you'd feel the same way. Those that say it is mental are full of shit, because I've experienced it first hand. Even if the addition of supplements help just that TINY bit more, it's still increasing your progress and potential. Thanks for the opinion, and I hope you like listening to Weezy you fuckin skank.
December 21, 2008 @ 02:53 AM
weezyfuckdbaby

WTF are you talking about. Nitric oxide products do not = results, PERIOD. Never have, never will. Taking a scoop of NO Xplode isn't going to magically make you're bench increase from 225 to 315. The mental stimulation you feel is from the caffeine. Save yourself $50 and take some L-arginine and a caffeine pill. Don't even talk to me about being serious about bodybuilding. You idiots are preaching supplements when the fact of the matter is that you need a good diet and dedication to get results. Fuck supplements. The only shit I take is protein and creatine, and I guarantee that I'm stronger and put up bigger numbers on my lifts than anyone in this thread.
December 21, 2008 @ 12:50 PM
GrainBelt

WTF are you talking about. Nitric oxide products do not = results, PERIOD. Never have, never will. Taking a scoop of NO Xplode isn't going to magically make you're bench increase from 225 to 315. The mental stimulation you feel is from the caffeine. Save yourself $50 and take some L-arginine and a caffeine pill. Don't even talk to me about being serious about bodybuilding. You idiots are preaching supplements when the fact of the matter is that you need a good diet and dedication to get results. Fuck supplements. The only shit I take is protein and creatine, and I guarantee that I'm stronger and put up bigger numbers on my lifts than anyone in this thread.

Again, I'm willing to see your side of the argument. Putting up more weight than anyone in this thread is going to get you about as far as a recovering alcoholic in a liquor store. This is hypebeast, not a fitness forum, so when you say you can bench x amount, people are going to care very little. I do agree that a lot of it is mental when it comes to supplements, but Animal Pump is a combination of creatine and yes, caffeine among other things. It's not like I don't do my research before filling my body with this stuff, so next time you need to prove yourself, do it in the gym.
December 21, 2008 @ 07:46 PM
kdiddy

Who said NO boosters were wonder products, who's preaching anything, we were discussing them. Yes, boosting NO gives you "pumps" in the gym, but the improved blood flow also helps deliver nutrients throughout the body, which is why most prework out NO boosters not only contain NO boosting ingredients but Creatine, [FONT=arial][FONT=arial][SIZE=2]Beta-Alanine, etc. Boosting NO levels also increases strength and endurance. Personally, I take Vasocharge 1. for the positve effects of boosting NO prework out 2. yes, because the caffene gives me energy 3. because it contains the ideal amount of prework out creatine 4. for other ingredients including [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial][FONT=arial][SIZE=2]Beta-alanine 5. because it's 10.00 fucking dollars when I buy it with Xtend(an intra workout free form BCAA supplement, which you may or may not agree with, don't really care either way.), so it's actually a bargain. You call us idiots yet you'r e the one assuming that no one knows that diet and exercise are key, that's why they call them supplements homie, your not the only one hip to it.[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT] That's contradiction number one, since your the only one coming off as an idiot. Second, you say fuck supplements, yet you're on creatine? Good job. Congratulations, you are stronger than everyone here, should we whip our dicks out and measure those too while we're at it. No one gives a fuck. I'm into fitness/nutrition because I want to look and feel a certain way, I could give a fuck about how much another person can lift. And did you really join hypebeast to troll the fucking fitness section?
December 22, 2008 @ 12:43 PM
weezyfuckdbaby

Who said NO boosters were wonder products, who's preaching anything, we were discussing them. Yes, boosting NO gives you "pumps" in the gym, but the improved blood flow also helps deliver nutrients throughout the body, which is why most prework out NO boosters not only contain NO boosting ingredients but Creatine, [FONT=arial][FONT=arial][SIZE=2]Beta-Alanine, etc. Boosting NO levels also increases strength and endurance. Personally, I take Vasocharge 1. for the positve effects of boosting NO prework out 2. yes, because the caffene gives me energy 3. because it contains the ideal amount of prework out creatine 4. for other ingredients including [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial][FONT=arial][SIZE=2]Beta-alanine 5. because it's 10.00 fucking dollars when I buy it with Xtend(an intra workout free form BCAA supplement, which you may or may not agree with, don't really care either way.), so it's actually a bargain. You call us idiots yet you'r e the one assuming that no one knows that diet and exercise are key, that's why they call them supplements homie, your not the only one hip to it.[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT] That's contradiction number one, since your the only one coming off as an idiot. Second, you say fuck supplements, yet you're on creatine? Good job. Congratulations, you are stronger than everyone here, should we whip our dicks out and measure those too while we're at it. No one gives a fuck. I'm into fitness/nutrition because I want to look and feel a certain way, I could give a fuck about how much another person can lift. And did you really join hypebeast to troll the fucking fitness section?

December 22, 2008 @ 12:57 PM
weezyfuckdbaby

ever since i've watched this documentry called "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" about steroid usage in USA.

The older brother (Chris Bell) passed away today. Very sad. I remember the scene with him and his wife in tears and I can only image what they're going through right now.

For anyone who has yet to see this documentary, I strongly suggest it. Definitely gives an unbiased view on steroid usage.

www.nytimes.com/2008/12/20/movies/20arts-PROFESSIONAL_BRF.html?ref=arts
December 22, 2008 @ 06:21 PM
kdiddy

So, no response except some lame ass pic, I expected as much.
December 23, 2008 @ 06:35 PM
hools

what's a good creatine concentrate supplement?

is Concret any good?
December 23, 2008 @ 07:00 PM

Please login first to reply.