Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 9, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
cake.

been trying to gain weight since high school (i ran cross country)
sophomore in college now. probably gained like 25 pounds since i graduated.
Serious Mass just came in today, and my diets been a lot of Oats, Tuna, Eggs, Spinach, and mad protein.
tryna gain 25 more by the end of next semester....

any other tips for gaining (muscle) weight? 
December 11, 2013 @ 07:54 AM
ayyofresh

thoughts on the arnold series protein?
December 27, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
trevxv3

Serious Mass just came in today, and my diets been a lot of Oats, Tuna, Eggs, Spinach, and mad protein.

lift heavy and focus on your olympic lifts for size and balance concentrated muscle groups for aesthetics. Deadlifts, squats, cleans, bench press and chin ups will not only put on weight but you will strengthen the fuck out of your core. Then in order to have that six pack come through all you have to do is eat right which is what youre doing

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

January 26, 2014 @ 04:36 AM
Ruff Overlord

If you have that Ectomorph-ish type of body (which I assume you do), you are gifted with the ability to dirty bulk and not gain much fat from it. So if you are looking for more mass than you will get with your current diet and training, give yourself a chance to eat whatever you want for a while. You will definitely see more weight gained.
February 11, 2014 @ 07:25 PM
Berserker

Updating my progress,
been extremely busy with school so Ive been basically trying to do a clean bulk trying not to worry about my macros excessively 
Seen more progress in arms now that I lift much heavier for less reps

Forearms look def weak, so I need to get up on that
Besides that, if anyone has any good forearm workouts I can do with weights, let me know

***Self Made Scammer*** Shout outs to cheyaaa

February 12, 2014 @ 04:25 AM
adoboFosho

Updating my progress,
been extremely busy with school so Ive been basically trying to do a clean bulk trying not to worry about my macros excessively 
Seen more progress in arms now that I lift much heavier for less reps

Forearms look def weak, so I need to get up on that
Besides that, if anyone has any good forearm workouts I can do with weights, let me know
farmers walks

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

May 21, 2014 @ 07:44 AM
te3kay

Do you guys all take protein? Nutrition is hard to get right.. trying to get everything from whole foods (not the market).
May 27, 2014 @ 04:35 AM
googlymin12

Well, whats your goal?

cheap shoes

http://www.powerfulkicks.com/ Jordan shoes

June 26, 2014 @ 08:37 AM
keanefane

Some of the more fun and existing methods to increase fitness levels and lose weight at the same time include judo, karate, kickboxing or any of the other martial arts.

martial arts training
July 6, 2014 @ 09:47 PM
nagurski

Volume Training has been great at building muscle but I think i'm going to switch to more isolated muscle training now to get more cut up. Around the fall time I think i'll switch to 5/3/1.

Please login first to reply.