Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 17, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

How do you guys manage to get the correct amount of calories and fit it all in around a busy day?
October 19, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
W33ZY

start planning out meals weeks ahead, i know it sucks but all it takes is dedication and consistency. just stick to it no matter what. you can make time for it.. and im pretty sure there are programs online where you can keep track. i even need to start keeping track of my shit
October 19, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
Izuna

I used this when dieting: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

October 22, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
rabbitman

best tasting protein i ever tasted was dymatize elite fusion. dat chocolate flavor tasted like nesquik gawd

cosign but im about that chocolate chip mint life cool

be careful what you pretend to be

October 30, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
clo562

Dymatize, Myofusion and Synta-6 were some of the best tasting protein I've tried.
December 11, 2012 @ 08:00 AM
Sam

Yo, you guys still hitting the weights hard? No updates in a while.. Lol
December 11, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
pointforward

don't take any supplements. I just eat right!! I think its only for convenience but if you plan out your meals, you will save a lot of money by not buying supplements
December 15, 2012 @ 08:58 AM
DarianaGrande

Yo, you guys still hitting the weights hard? No updates in a while.. Lol
Yea I am Sam. Still progressing with the advice you gave me.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

December 31, 2012 @ 12:27 PM
Pantic

Im a pound or two off 200, 6"2 almost 6"3 tall and i just seem to have hit a "loft" on my gains. I haven't gained jackshit for like two months, highly demotivating and especially now since december killed my 7% bodyfat. 

I need something to switch it up, maybe just cut down and get real shred for summer. Anyone tried crossfit for shredding? Would be interesting with something new than just the weight room
January 27, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
rabbitman

Im a pound or two off 200, 6"2 almost 6"3 tall and i just seem to have hit a "loft" on my gains. I haven't gained jackshit for like two months, highly demotivating and especially now since december killed my 7% bodyfat. 

I need something to switch it up, maybe just cut down and get real shred for summer. Anyone tried crossfit for shredding? Would be interesting with something new than just the weight room
alot of it is diet. just make sure youre getting a shit ton of protein (150+) and keep the carbs lower. like maybe just a bowl of oatmeal in the morning and bread on a sandwich later in the day, plus the carbs in things like the sugars in fruit. live off meat, eggs, greek yogurt, nuts, etc. also id recommend roughly 20mins of cardio a day in addition to lifting

February 5, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
Black Donald Trump

yooo so im about to finally make an effort to gain some weight.

i've been tall and skinny as hell my whole life, i guess i always figured my weight would catch up naturally once i stopped getting taller, and i didn't really give a fuck, but now im 20 years old, 6'4" and about 145 pounds hahaha. im actually pretty athletic, ive played sports my whole life, basketball, soccer,snowboarding, but mostly swimming, so i got that michael phelps build, and im actually pretty strong for my skinniness.  anyway at this point im pretty much done with sports other than shooting baskets for fun, and just looking to finally gain some weight because im tired of being skinny and ive realized it won't change without some effort. 

my main problems are that im a full time student and working 20 hours per week, and i dont have a car, so i cant really get to the gym on any sort of regular basis. for the past month or so ive been just trying to eat more and doing pushups/situps/ barbell/pullups/squatting with a backpack on haha ghetto shit, and ive actually gained about 5+ pounds, probably just because i was so thin to start with lol. 

anyway, anyone have tips for me?
does eating a shitload get easier after a while?i actually struggle with it a lot

im starting with a goal of just getting to 165 then seeing where to go from there
February 5, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
adoboFosho

i've been tall and skinny as hell my whole life, i guess i always figured my weight would catch up naturally once i stopped getting taller, and i didn't really give a fuck, but now im 20 years old, 6'4" and about 145 pounds hahaha. im actually pretty athletic, ive played sports my whole life, basketball, soccer,snowboarding, but mostly swimming, so i got that michael phelps build, and im actually pretty strong for my skinniness.  anyway at this point im pretty much done with sports other than shooting baskets for fun, and just looking to finally gain some weight because im tired of being skinny and ive realized it won't change without some effort. 

my main problems are that im a full time student and working 20 hours per week, and i dont have a car, so i cant really get to the gym on any sort of regular basis. for the past month or so ive been just trying to eat more and doing pushups/situps/ barbell/pullups/squatting with a backpack on haha ghetto shit, and ive actually gained about 5+ pounds, probably just because i was so thin to start with lol. 

does eating a shitload get easier after a while?i actually struggle with it a lot

im starting with a goal of just getting to 165 then seeing where to go from there
look at frank yangs bulking vid
was a scrawny but strong/crazy fuk that decided to eat 8000 calories a day then eventually 10,000 cal just to bulk

btw not everyone can do this cus his carryover from oly/powerlifting/plyo/track running/ etc would help a lot in bodybuilding 

but anyway work on your strength first (lower reps)
use this or something similar http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Starting_Strength_Wiki

then get into 8-12 rep after to use a higher weight to be able to pump
both rep ranges work on different things growing but 4-6 = strength + size 8-12 = pure size only

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

February 5, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
Max S v2

Do you guys think lifting twice a day is beneficial? I have been going to the gym really early in the morning (8am) and lifting my muscle groups (example: chest and bi's) then I go again really late at night (10pm) after work and lift another muscle group (example:back and tri's). I don't want to over-train
February 9, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
ctkim

Do you guys think lifting twice a day is beneficial? I have been going to the gym really early in the morning (8am) and lifting my muscle groups (example: chest and bi's) then I go again really late at night (10pm) after work and lift another muscle group (example:back and tri's). I don't want to over-train
you're overtraining

http://crispincooler.tumblr.com

February 11, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
G0LDwatch

What places do you guys use? I use SanMateoMaxMuscle
February 16, 2013 @ 09:17 AM
rabbitman

lmao back and tris

February 20, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
feelings

damn. 6'4" 145 is pretty damn skinny. You obviously didn't play scholastic or else you would have been on a workout plan. So you should see results fairly quickly.
Get a weight gain powder ( I recommend Dymatize products)
lift heavy( the 5th rep should be nearly impossible) it's hard to gain mass doing calisthenics so you can puts weights on your back during pushups, hold a weight between legs during pull-ups, etc. 
Eat, eat, eat, sleep, sleep ,sleep. 

165 is a pretty high goal (even with full access to a gym), but I don't know your body/work ethic. You need to set a goal that is attainable in 1 year. After a few months of work you should be able to tell what the proper goal is.

If you are able to, you need to find your maintenance level for your macros (number of calories, proteins, fats, etc. that will keep you at the same weight). This is pretty hard to do especially since you are so busy, and you haven't been working out. You will pretty much need to break down every meal and record them for about a week and keep track of your weight everyday. 
March 17, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
h4d3n

Finals lame as fuck. Got me out the gym and the pool and just eating gross greasy food.
Same with work over here. Trying to get a 4 day/wk gym lean prog and swim plan underway for the summer atm and it's *tough* as fuck. If the boss won't fix my sched before June he's as good as canned, that bastard.

spemque metumque inter dubiis

March 18, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
unknown force

aye who else be climing Mt. Bicepius? Following dat tricep trails up to the peaks niggas

22" arms incoming
May 7, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
loop

what are your guys' thoughts on calorie counting and being super anal about intake and expenditure?  I find just eating clean a lot more productive instead of always bugging out about numbers.  I'm aware if you want to reach your best physique you have to be aware of your macros and other specific things like that but if you just want to look good without as much hassle you can watch what you eat.
May 25, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
quantum

Yo, I'm 170 lbs and want to cut down to about 130. Any tips for me? And can anyone give me a non-veggie diet?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/174124#3503338

May 25, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
Canvas08

the fuck? why wont you eat vegetables?
June 6, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
zevlove

Yo, I'm 170 lbs and want to cut down to about 130. Any tips for me? And can anyone give me a non-veggie diet?
try Hari-Krishna food

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

June 10, 2013 @ 08:03 AM
dontgiveafuck

High protein, low carb diet. And get on top of your cardio.
June 14, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
jakebacon

that does not make sense do it right or not at all
June 19, 2013 @ 04:09 PM
Shanklin

So for the past 2 weeka i been doing this 5day split.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw94.htm

I eat a pbnj w/ a banana and whey protein drink just about every morning, then have either subway or chicken and a salad for lunch, then i hit the gym for about an hour-hour and a half, and always do 15 minutes of cardio as a warm up. After i leave the gym i drink another whey drink (2 scoops chocolate whey+silk almond milk) and have fish and a salad for dinner.

I figures if i keep this up for the next 6 months i'll see some serious progress.

Fyi this was typed on an android so excuse the typos

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

June 22, 2013 @ 07:34 AM
dontgiveafuck

So for the past 2 weeka i been doing this 5day split.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw94.htm

I eat a pbnj w/ a banana and whey protein drink just about every morning, then have either subway or chicken and a salad for lunch, then i hit the gym for about an hour-hour and a half, and always do 15 minutes of cardio as a warm up. After i leave the gym i drink another whey drink (2 scoops chocolate whey+silk almond milk) and have fish and a salad for dinner.

I figures if i keep this up for the next 6 months i'll see some serious progress.

Fyi this was typed on an android so excuse the typos
As long as you're doing your exercises with proper form, you should make SOME progress. Because in order to make progress, your formula would have to be something like... (lift good in the gym) + (eat healthy / properly) + (rest well), and from the sound of your faggot ass noob post, you're not eating enough. 3 moderate sized meals is not good enough to make progress. If you're cutting, maybe that diet plan would be alright but you're not running enough to be considered cutting. You have to eat like crazy, and I mean healthy type of crazy. Pound them cocks in your mouth (chicken). White meat over red meat, but you can always balance the 2. Tuna and shit. Eat healthier snacks... Yogurt, peanut butter, etc.
June 23, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
Shanklin

Im eating atleast 3000 calories now so yea.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

June 24, 2013 @ 09:48 AM
LXVIE

How do you know when you've bulked up enough?
June 29, 2013 @ 05:45 AM
dontgiveafuck

I'm starting to workout I just got my gym membership and I'm looking for some supplements to buy. What do you guys recommend for someone who is trying to get ripped? What's a good protein and supplements I could buy that give good results? also what would be a good workout plan?
Did this nigga really sign up on HB looking for advice on workout supplements and shit? Lmao.

Please login first to reply.