Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Biceps
Wednesday: Chest
Thursday: Biceps
Firday: Chest
Saturday: Chest & Biceps

#PectoralPenetration

are you fuckin serious?

your workouts should be based around BENCH, SQUATS, and DEADLIFTS. people. if you aren't working any of these then you're wasting your fucking time.
July 8, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
jaded

thug is not serious.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

July 8, 2012 @ 05:29 PM

Inactive

Sunday: Biceps
Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Biceps
Wednesday: Chest
Thursday: Biceps
Firday: Chest
Saturday: Chest & Biceps

#PectoralPenetration

dead dead dead
dat saturday work out killed me
July 8, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
Moises Arias

are you fuckin serious?

your workouts should be based around BENCH, SQUATS, and DEADLIFTS. people. if you aren't working any of these then you're wasting your fucking time.

Everyone's body is different there is no required way to get fit. you just work on whats best for your body. Like me I dont deadlift cause i aint trying to fuck up my back. but theres still thousands of other workouts you can do to get the same results

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

July 8, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
Spankbank

are you fuckin serious?

Everyone's body is different there is no required way to get fit. you just work on whats best for your body. Like me I dont deadlift cause i aint trying to fuck up my back. but theres still thousands of other workouts you can do to get the same results

Lolwat, yes everyone's body is different, but benching, squats, & deadlifts are the most important factors if you're lifting. I don't get how you'd fuck your back up doing deadlifts, I hope you do know it's a whole body exercise, not just back. Only way to fuck it up is having a bad form, which I'm guessing you are either too lazy to get the proper form or just a troll.
July 9, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
no0 v.2.0

nvm.
July 10, 2012 @ 08:27 PM

Inactive

Y'all some weak nigas .... cant fuck with my workout!!

Flat Bench = 80kg concrete
Incline = 45kg pavement
July 11, 2012 @ 09:45 AM
Pantic

Been trying out this new program to add size to my arms.
3 phases over 12 weeks, 5 weeks volume accumulation, 5 weeks intensity , 2 weeks eccentric training.

4 days a week, same core exercises through all 12 weeks, and add triceps to monday/thursday, bicep to tuesday/friday.
Monday/thursday:
Bench press 5x5
Military press 5x5

Tuesday/friday:
squat 5x5
bent over barbells 5x5

First 5 weeks tricep volume accumulation:
monday french press 10x10, start at what you can maximum lift 2x10, and then decrease by 2,5 for every second set.
thursday overhead tricep extension 10x10, same system (george turner style)

First 5 weeks bicep volume accumulation:
Tuesday: Barbell curls 10x10(george turner style) 3x10 hammer curls (all you can lift)
Friday: Barbell preacher curls 10x10 (george turner style) 3x10 reverse curls (all you can lift)

Middle 5 weeks tricep intensity:
Monday: Triceps pushdowns: 5x8, supersetted by close grip benchpress 5x5
Tthursday: French press 5x8 supersetted by close grip benchpress 5x5

middle 5 weeks bicep intensity:
Tuesday: Barbell preacher curls 5x8 supersetted by reverse closegrip pulldowns 5x5
hammer curlx 3x10 (all you can lift)
Friday: Barbell curls 5x8 supersetted by reverse closegrip pulldowns 5x5
reverse curls 3x10 (all you can lift)

last 2 weeks eccentric tricep:
Monday: Dips 5x5, (add weight as you want)
tricep pushdown: 4x12 (all you can lift)
Thursday:
Dips 5x5
Lying tricep dumbell extension 4x12

last 2 weeks eccentric bicep:
Tuesday: Reverse closegrip chins 5x5 (add weight)
concentration curlx 4x12, hammer curls 3x10 (all you can lift on both)
Friday: Reverse closegrip chins 5x5
dumbell preacher curls 4x12, hammer curlx 3x10

Now i wouldn't bother writing all this if it wasn't some gooood shit, im in the middle of second phase and i already gained 6 kilo's, and keep in mind this is almost only upper body weight gain, and your arms grow like hell
July 15, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
no0 v.2.0

this thread should just be locked and someone should just make a new thread that isn't full of bullshit. ton of information in here that will only fuck people up.
July 17, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
Sam

this thread should just be locked and someone should just make a new thread that isn't full of bullshit. ton of information in here that will only fuck people up.

You're doing it wrong if hypebeast is your #1 source for fitness..
July 18, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
mumbai

im on my third week of insanity right now, im just doing it by itself, no gym or running, except for ball. i can see some improvements but the ab area is slow -________- fuck, eating right is expensive, i guess ill do the right diet if i do a 2nd round
July 18, 2012 @ 11:00 AM
Pantic

It's not that expensive to eat right if you look hard enough for sales.
There is legit websites where you can buy large quantities of meat for cheap, and you can just freeze it, saves me alot of money compared to buying day to day or a few days a time.
July 18, 2012 @ 11:11 AM
Spankbank

If you're doing that much cardio, I don't really think you need to watch what you eat. Aside from staying away from fast food and greasy food. Then again that's just me, I tried doing the lean chicken breast diet for a while and it got me really depressed.

Good luck with the dieting smile (not being sarcastic)
July 19, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
no0 v.2.0

You're doing it wrong if hypebeast is your #1 source for fitness..

but it is a source nonetheless. if people are willing to take the time to look at a thread concerning fitness shouldn't you think that the information in the thread be somewhat accurate?

If you're doing that much cardio, I don't really think you need to watch what you eat. Aside from staying away from fast food and greasy food. Then again that's just me, I tried doing the lean chicken breast diet for a while and it got me really depressed.

Good luck with the dieting smile (not being sarcastic)

you don't necessarily have to limit yourself to just chicken breasts for protein sources. there's lots of options.

-ground sirloin (93/7)
-lean steaks like a milanesa cut for example
-EGGS
-ground turkey
July 19, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
Sam

but it is a source nonetheless. if people are willing to take the time to look at a thread concerning fitness shouldn't you think that the information in the thread be somewhat accurate?

Nobody here claims to be an expert at fitness.. we post things that work for us or routines we follow.. I'm trying to say is If you want stuff that can be backed up then HB is not that place.. I see a lot of laughable advice here too, what works for one person may not work for you..
July 23, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
Hid

Supplements are a waste of $$$. Eat a good tasting piece of chicken/steak/ham instead of whey. BS in kines ftw
July 24, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
Pantic

Supps are fine tbh, just don't ever replace a real meal with it but use it for what it is, a supplement.
For example i drink a shake with my oatmeal in the morning and one straight after workout, not like im gonna bring some cold chicken to the gym and eat that shit in the locker room
July 25, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
matt

Just wanted to post some progression pics

Top is after, bottom is before ever hitting the gym
Used to be 6'1" at 155 lbs, now 6'1" at 190 lbs.
Excuse the gym bathroom picture, such a tool.
July 27, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
iggy-koopa

anyone fuck with the nike fuelband? thinking about investing in it but reviews are kinda iffy and I use the stationary bikes a lot so im contemplating it
July 27, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
guerrillainthemist

Just wanted to post some progression pics

Top is after, bottom is before ever hitting the gym
Used to be 6'1" at 155 lbs, now 6'1" at 190 lbs.
Excuse the gym bathroom picture, such a tool.

you took protein breh? and how long was your program?

July 27, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
Doobie

I don't see why people go to this thread when they have NO clue whatsoever in working out/bodybuilding. HB isn't filled with experts tryna help you newcomers learn everything. Shit do some research, theres google for a reason.
https://www.bodybuilding.com
Read the articles, go through the forums
READ UP FUCKBOYS

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

July 27, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
guerrillainthemist

I don't see why people go to this thread when they have NO clue whatsoever in working out/bodybuilding. HB isn't filled with experts tryna help you newcomers learn everything. Shit do some research, theres google for a reason.
https://www.bodybuilding.com
Read the articles, go through the forums
READ UP FUCKBOYS

Yeah man this already is a forum. If I wanna ask, then imma ask.
SUCK DICK BITCH BOY.

But in all honesty that link was useful, thanks for that. I just wanted to know that guys specific program. You didn't need to give an unnecessary comment tho. Edit: and I ain't mad, nor did I mean to call you a bitch boy.

July 27, 2012 @ 07:47 AM
matt

yeah, protein is a necessity imho. anyways, im about done finishing up from this plan, it's legit. depending on what your goal is and how much weight lifting experience you've had in the past, you might wanna research and see if there is another plan more suitable for your needs like doobie said. but my current plan: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-12-week-daily-trainer.html
July 27, 2012 @ 04:17 PM

Inactive

anyone fuck with the nike fuelband? thinking about investing in it but reviews are kinda iffy and I use the stationary bikes a lot so im contemplating it

Fuelband seems like a glorified pedometer. Wear it for fashion because it's not gonna be anywhere near accurate.
July 28, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
chaobro

Fuelband is a POS, laughed at the cost.

Just finished my garage gym. My training schedule soon to follow...shit took me forever, wood and heavy shit is not cheap
July 29, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
hchma

Fuelband is a POS, laughed at the cost.

Just finished my garage gym. My training schedule soon to follow...shit took me forever, wood and heavy shit is not cheap

nice man
July 29, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
no0 v.2.0

yea nice setup. would be perfect setup to get some olympic lifts in.

and on a sidenote: all these niggas in the gym spend so much time doing bicep curls lmao. every other dude at the gym spends way too much time on their biceps but can't even do 10 pullups.
July 29, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
droalex

yeah, protein is a necessity imho. anyways, im about done finishing up from this plan, it's legit. depending on what your goal is and how much weight lifting experience you've had in the past, you might wanna research and see if there is another plan more suitable for your needs like doobie said. but my current plan: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-12-week-daily-trainer.html

How much mass did you gain?
July 29, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
volatile

What brand of creatine does anyone recommend? I used to use USN's creatine monohydrate which I found to be good, but it's expensive, however myprotein's cheaper creatine has had minimal effects for me. Any recommendations?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/176558/

July 29, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
mrscrouge

cawped 2 months of crossfit for 50$ on groupon. heard mixed reviews but i figured id try something different. Im gonna try to go ham at least 4 times a week.

Please login first to reply.